Who Got ROBBED On 'American Idol' Last Night? Todrick, Alex, Lily & Katelyn Are All OUT!

Fri, March 12, 2010 10:43am EDT by 12 Comments
Courtesy of Fox

Courtesy of Fox

This season’s top 12 has been decided — do YOU think anyone doesn’t belong there?

We said goodbye to four more American Idol contestants last night — Alex Lambert, Todrick Hall, Lily Scott and Katelyn Epperly — and now the top 12 is finally set. But what do YOU think of the results? Should Paige Miles have been voted off instead of Lily? Should Todrick or Alex have been saved in place of Tim Urban? We want to know your thoughts on the top 12!

Get More on American Idol:

1. ‘Idol’ Favorite Michael Lynche: ‘My Wife Is My Secret Weapon!’
  2. Hey Simon Cowell, Are You Making Mezhgan Hussainy A September Bride?
  3. ‘American Idol’ EXCLUSIVE! Discover Kara DioGuardi’s Diet Secrets!
  4. ‘AMERICAN IDOL’ EXCLUSIVE! Kara DioGuardi On Casey James: ‘The Guy Is Hot, But He Is More Than Hot’
  5. EXCLUSIVE! Blake Lewis Says ‘Michael Lynche Was My Favorite Performance Of The Night!’

mjforce1

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 17, 2010

Todrick Hall should have stayed on the show.

Catherine

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 14, 2010

Alex should still be there.
Paige should have said goodbye.
I love Tim though.

Mayraa

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 13, 2010

America Voted so wrong this timee!
i was very shocked when alex was sent homee!
it really doesnt seem that fair because Andrew alreadyy had a fan basee!! so obviouslyy people where gonna vote for himm! And alex hes voice was just simply amazingg! It was uniquee and he did hes own thingg!! they should bring him back!! he actually had a chance to win this seasonn!!

mimi

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 13, 2010

no no it was just right……mimi

Karen

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 12, 2010

I’ve predicted the American Idol winner for years now, and I thought Alex Lambert was going to be the dark horse and take it all the way. My jaw is still on the ground over him being voted off. Adam has “it” and we, the AI audience, lost it. What a shame. Lily Scott is another one, mega talent, neck and neck with Crystal. I find it hard to believe that this is how America voted, and am highly suspect of the way AI counts the votes. I’m glad this is Simon’s last year, it’s my last too. AI has gone so downhill. Sad.

Victoria

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 12, 2010

Are you serious? Lilly Scott??? Katelyn? No way! There are some other girls that should have gone before these two. I have a hard time swallowing this. I am not going to watch American Idol anymore this year, it is one disappointment after another. Lets hope 2011 season is better.

James

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 12, 2010

Alex was robbed!!!!
What an amazing, unique voice this kid has.
I’m shocked he didn’t get through.
I’ve never been so disapponted with Idol thoughout the show’s entire run!
Go get ‘em Alex!

melmel

Posted at 5:03 PM on March 12, 2010

Really shameful that Alex and Lilly are gone. They were cool and hip and would have kept the show interesting. The little girl (she’s so memorable I can’t even remember her name) should have gone home and Paige Miles sucked each and every week. Tim Urban wasn’t very good but I suppose he got by on his looks. Also, that little boy that plucks his eyebrows and sings crappy country music should have gone home. Oh well. I do believe the show isn’t worth watching anymore. Lilly was a true talent and hopefully she’ll find cooler opportunities than Idol.

getbacktowork

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 12, 2010

i am glad that todrick and katelyn are GONE. but, saddened by alex and lilly. lilly made a bad song choice though (though, i love patsy, that isn’t going to speak to the mainstream youngsters), but she still should’ve made it. that aaron and tim beat out alex is just downright foolish. again, it’s because 12 year old girls are voting or something… they wouldn’t get a soulful voice like alex’s. but, i would think they would’ve gotten his dimples! very sad that i won’t see him again. i don’t think he has “it” to stomach the criticism it takes to make it to the top. he needed a show like this, and, unfortunately, he didn’t get far enough for it to help him in any big way i don’t think. very sad and mad at the tweens voters and their parents that let them stay up late enough to watch the show.

scarla

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 12, 2010

If tween voters account for 75% of the votes, then why don’t the fake-judges tell the contestants to select old Brittany Spears and Jonas Brothers songs if they want to have a chance? Notice how the fake-judges have 2 separate grading systems…the teen recitals are reviewed completely differently than the adult performances (see Ellen hugging mullet-head #1 for mostly singing in key)
It’s all a joke.

Sherry

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 12, 2010

Lilly should definitely still be on the show – she has WAY more talent than some that remain! Absolutely LOVE her voice!

Cass Carter

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 12, 2010

This is my first year watching American Idol, and I would just like to say that I tried and tried to call and vote for lilly last night, but could never get anything but a busy signal, so how the heck did she not make it in and the other young girl who wasn’t even close to as good did. I think you either need to check the votes again or the numbers where fixed.