Aww…Selena Gomez Is Sad To Say Goodbye To 'Wizards Of Waverly Place' For The Season

Thu, March 11, 2010 3:16pm EDT by 35 Comments
Twitter

Twitter

Do YOU get bummed when you have to say goodbye to your friends after a project is done or school is out for the summer? Selena does!

Disney starlet Selena Gomez seemed so upset when she tweeted a picture of a final table read for her show Wizard of Waverly Place’s season three finale, it reminded us of when we used to say goodbye to our classmates for the summer. HollyBummer, indeed.

“Today was our last table read of season 3…. :(,” Selena, 17, wrote March 10, attaching a picture (above).

Why the sad face, Miss Gomez? If we didn’t know better, we’d wonder if our favorite wizards were coming back for season four!

But a rep for the show set HollywoodLife.com straight March 11, telling us, “While we have not made an official announcement about a fourth season for WOWP, we’re optimistic that this Emmy Award-winning hit will be part of Disney Channel for a long time.”

And the crowd cheers!!! See, Selena? Don’t be sad! It sounds like you’ll be back with your Wizards’ buds, David Henrie and Jennifer Stone, in no time at all!

Do YOU want to see Wizards of Waverly Place come back for a fourth season?

Get More on Selena Gomez:

anyla

Posted at 4:12 PM on December 14, 2010

please do not stop having Wizard of Waverly Place.cause if u do i will not have a favorite show cause i wach lots of shows but yours is the best. so i need you and your crew to help me out and make a season 4,5,6,7,8,9,10and that will help me a lot.and selena all my friends love you and i have 300 exzackaly.

Posted at 9:19 PM on November 3, 2010

dear hollywood life web site i just herd that selena gomez is leaving right after season 4 and i what to say i just lost her interest in her and her tv series i will be watching sunny with a chance in steand just when selena gomez sand im just over it by her tv series i will do the same thing my self just by walking o, way just from her selena gomez just do,nt love her that munch and this one can be send to walt disney company , love david b conway

anyla

Posted at 4:14 PM on December 14, 2010

you dont have to be mean to selena i’m her biggest fan

Posted at 3:15 AM on October 30, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to selena gomez matter what you what selena gomez just by having your last season 4 it will be very late in 2011 and it might go over the end of 2012 , and you might have to get over it selena gomez just if you what season 4 , because of one reason selena gomez the tv series of wowp and walt diney company did not say when season ends yet selena gomez just under the tv series of wizards of waverly place tv series by episodes yet , love david b conway

Posted at 3:46 PM on October 27, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to drect to selena gomez im just feeling of rejection of feelings that she doesnt what us to give to her and that she is leaving right after her last season 4 and that hurts me , i what to give her my love but i ca,nt , just because she selena gomez might what to do more of rejection by us , and plus i love to risick my past post comments to selena gomez , and please give this walt disney company tv studio and to the cast of wizards of waverly place , and here is my email address at dconway62@verizon.net and i did not say one word about her life and future career respects its was only about my feelings was hurt that i ca,nt not give her my love , and to tell her as well im only one of the kids from the special oymlpics kids and also with my down syndrume retardation headacape kids as well we never had feelings for girls yet selena gomez , and please give this to selena gomez when never you have time hollywood life web site , love david b conway

Posted at 12:34 AM on October 21, 2010

dear hollywood web site , hi my name is david b conway , tonight and today im not making a comments at all just about selena gomez a full career i just what to ask her by the 2012 just when am going to be 50 years of age and i love to married her just in my future just icase that she doesnt get a boy friend or to get a husbon, i just do,nt know what might she think of the kids of the special oymlpics kids and also with the down syndurme retardation headacape kids and the boys i do love te same things just like selena gomez loves just like the artworks panting my self i am also a middle child as well just in my family and my parest was also desvorced as well , im not allowed to have sex or marrage just because i am one of the headacape kids and part of the down syndrume retartadtion headacape kids and thats not all im not allowed to lose and lost my virginity just because just of my family and my parest whats me to asectme my sorry for talking about that stuff with you selena gomez , just do me a favor and just for get this messages im just stupit to my parest and my family im sorry i bother you just about me , love david b conway

Posted at 3:16 AM on October 18, 2010

dear hollywood life ,hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to the wizards of waverly place and the original cast i do love parrest of the russos and also with justin and max and harber and the actor of who plays mason as well and i do love new cast members the ones are coming on in the season 4 , but the question is that i still do,nt respect selena gomez at all she is the one is talking about her that she lost her virginity just the computer online internet and how can i respect that may i ask ,i just do,nt love her music at all and i will not play them just on my laptop any time soon and plus with me im not going to watch to her movies at all any time soon just because i do,nt go to movies any more i am the one that loves tv family and she doesnt loser ,just go home selena gomez you just wasting our time on tv , you just do,nt love us any more , and just with me i do love joanas bothers and the demi lovtoa munch better then selena gomez just in there music , and please send this on to the internet web sites as well im just supporting selena gomez fans and public and her role modles that she hates to munch , and just when the wizards of waverly place tv series will be over over it will be replace by demi lovtoa just in the sunny with a chance tv series and i love use the old tv series just by chers ted danson he says have a wonderful ife selena gomez , love david b conway

Posted at 1:10 AM on October 2, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway and my last comment just selena gomez i do,nt careless just if selena gomez whats to leave just go and leave black hair pitch , love david b conway

Posted at 11:28 PM on September 30, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , matter what selena gomez thinking about of leaving , just after season 4 im not happy with it , im sorry , but i still what to tell her just about my age by the year of 2012 i will be at the age of 50 / love david b conway , and just what her to have this one insteand

Posted at 12:34 AM on September 30, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway , and my comments selena gomez and to walt disney company is that i do,nt careless just about season 4 of wizards of waverly place just when selena gomez is leaving she can leave right now , love david b conway

Posted at 5:48 PM on September 29, 2010

dear hollywood life web site im not making comment today i just to be back on line thank you im having some kind of a virus just in my net book laptop and love to be online again love david b conway

Posted at 1:46 PM on September 25, 2010

dear hollywood life web site ,hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to the cast im sorry about the news just about selena gomez is going to leave this year every one here will be missing her alot , i know im not allowed to say that know one was not expaing her to leave , it was her desion to leave a specialy with me , i love her to i will love to a feed back just on my email address dconway62@verizon .net and i was hoping just for the tv series will last for 2010 to 2012 , i just wish i can take her pain oway just for her , love david b conway

Posted at 6:28 PM on August 27, 2010

dear hollywood life web site , hi my name is david b conway , and my comments to the cast of wizards of waverly place , and my question is that just from me i just started of watching it this year , and i just feel sad to here that selena gomez is going leaving just after season 4 , im getting love her and like her as well and to say as well , i just have a lump in my throwt just to missed her and the cast as well , it will not be the same any more just without them just to be on tv any more , im getting missety just for the cast im sorry i just do,nt every had friends just of my own before , just after tv series ends im sorry it makes feel very sad to to see that tv series of wizards of waverly place will gone just after season 4 ends , im sorry that im crying just for the cast and to selena gomez is leaving just after season 4 , and the only thing i do every day at night just by watching walt disney company and the disney channel is going to cancell to many of there tv show just out the window and i feel bad just for the disney star / it is hard just for me to except just to see wizards of waverly place will end , and just hope the cast will forgive me i love them to munch , what else can i watch just after there tv series is over / goodbye forever / love david b conway

marisela

Posted at 1:13 AM on May 9, 2010

awww disney channel wont be the same without wizards of waverly place i love dat show i always see it, its the besttt!!!!!!!! i love selena gomez shes really funny ,pretty,and amazing .so plz be back four anoyher season.

janet

Posted at 1:04 AM on May 9, 2010

OMG PLZ DNT LET DA WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE SHOW LEAVE DISNEY CHANNEL I LOVE DAT SHOW SOOO MUCH THATS DA ONLY REASON I WATCH DC ESPICIALLY SELENA GOMEZ I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHES MY FAVORITE …PLZ COME BAK FOR THE 4TH SEASON..

anyla

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 14, 2010

das wat im saying she needs to come bac

Catherine Roueche

Posted at 4:37 PM on April 1, 2010

I like Selena Gomez.

romeo

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 29, 2010

Wizards has to be back for another season. I tune in to Disney only to see Selena as my favorite wizard. Hopefully they come back soon because they will be greatly missed.

Selenafan

Posted at 2:50 PM on March 24, 2010

Of course we want to see the wizards come back. It is the best show disney’s ever had, at least in my opinion. Even though Selena is going to be 18 in a few months and most kids her age are ready to move on, she’s not. Hope wizards stay around for a long while, disney won’t be the same without it.

Andrew

Posted at 8:32 PM on March 20, 2010

YES!!! Disney has got to bring back Wizards; it’s only show keeping Disney together, in my opinion. BRING WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE BACK!!! Plus David Henrie’s HOTTTTT!!!

P.S. I wonder what it would feel like to touch him when he’s shirtless, whoa BABY!!! :O

suzzane

Posted at 3:14 AM on March 19, 2010

oh please don’t let this happen i want wowp back .you’re so hot justine and i just want every one to be back with cute and funny max too.

michelle

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 12, 2010

more wizards! disney would not let this show go..

Adriana

Posted at 1:35 PM on March 12, 2010

Yes!!!!! i want wizards of waverly place to be on for a couple more years ;)

nishant xalxo

Posted at 3:17 AM on March 12, 2010

selena live forever. selena left my girlfriend 4 u

nishant xalxo

Posted at 3:15 AM on March 12, 2010

selena launch your brand in india also. come to see india

nishant xalxo

Posted at 3:12 AM on March 12, 2010

yes we want 2 see the fourth season of wowp and u selena.

Angie, Lupita, Liz & Brianna

Posted at 1:26 AM on March 12, 2010

Of course we want to see Wizards of Waverly Place to come back for a fourth season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE IT’S THE BEST SHOW EVER :)

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 27, 2012

dear hollywood life web site ,hi my name is david conway i just what to say here right now im so sorry for beinging so mean to selena gomez , to much just like that ,i just hope this web site can just for give me for my bad mounth here , love david b conway