More and more celebs are taking the dark on top, light on bottom hair color plunge, would you?
When I first started seeing celebrities with super dark roots and light ends, I just assumed they were a little behind on their salon appointments. Then, finally I realized that this ombré effect is all the rage. See how Camila Alves‘ hair went from rich brown to light coppery brown at Bravo’s 2010 Upfront Party in NYC on Mar. 10? This fading effect is the look for spring. Camila definitely loves it and Lauren Conrad even talked to me about what a huge fan she is of her own blonde ombre locks too! I think Camila looks fabulous but I’m not sure if I could ever pull off this look myself. What about you? Would you give this coloring trend a try for the warm weather months? – Marta Topran
- Kate Gosselin Ditches Her Extensions For One Day Short Cut – Do You Like?
- Emma Stone Proves Redheads Can Totally Rock Red Lips!
- Pulled Back or Banged Out, How Do You Like Tina Fey’s Hair?
- Katherine Heigl Crosses Over to the Dark Side! Do You Love Her New Look?
- Get Kristen Stewart’s Totally Stunning Oscar Hair & Makeup!