Will you spend some major cash to have your own piece of R Patz?
If having the hunky Twilight heartthrob Rob Pattison starring alongside the lovely Emilie de Ravin wasn’t enough to get you to see their new movie Remember Me March 12, this surely is — now YOU can own your very own piece of Edward Cullen, or at least the clothes off his back.
Rob, 23, and Emilie, 28, will be auctioning off their costumes from Remember Me, including Rob Pattinson’s very own t-shirts, swimsuit, pants, and/or dress shirts. All clothes will be up for auction on Saturday, March 13 through Premiere Props’ March Auction Extravaganza in El Segundo, Calif.
Hollywoodlifers, crack open those piggy banks and start bidding! How much would YOU pay to own a little piece of the world’s sexiest vampire?
- Allison McNamara
Get More on R-Patz:
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Walks The Red Carpet For Robert Pattinson At ‘Remember Me’ Premiere!
- Robert Pattinson Is Nervous About His First Non-Twilight Film!
- Well BFFs, Robert Pattinson Wants to Do A Naked Photo Shoot! Want To See That?
- Why Do Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Always Act Like Secret Lovers?
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get To Work In NYC!
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Touched Down In New York Last Night!
- Rob & Kristen Steal Some Hot and Steamy Smooches at London Pub!
- Robert Pattinson Admits: Kristen & I Are Together!
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Leave The BAFTA Award Together!