The Results Are In! Here's What You Thought About Sarah Jessica Parker's Dress!

Tue, March 9, 2010 5:13pm EDT by 3 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

A verdict to the burning question surrounding SJP and her dress — you thought it was a mumu!

Sarah Jessica Parker‘s Chanel gown at the Oscars on March 7 became the most controversial look of the night! Here at HollywoodLife.com, the office was heavily weighed on two sides — while some of us thought the dress was just marvelous, others called it a mumu! So what did we do? We turned to you, our readers, and it looks like you were all torn on the topic, just like us! Although it saddens me to say it, the majority of you, (51%, to be exact), thought it looked like a mumu, while the remaining 49% thought it was marvelous! Thanks for helping us reach a verdict!

—Katrina Mitzeliotis

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

nikebbd

Posted at 11:30 AM on March 10, 2010  

The new year approaching, click in. Let’s facelift bar!

===== http://www.wellbbiz.com ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25

FREE sHIPPING

===http://www.wellbbiz.com===

▍ ★∴
   ....▍▍....█▍ ☆ ★∵ …./
   ◥█▅▅██▅▅██▅▅▅▅▅███◤
   .◥███████████████◤
 ~~~~◥█████████████◤~~~~

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Maggie Gasparac

Posted at 12:02 AM on March 10, 2010  

SJP’s dress is not elegant at all! The color is not becoming on her, her hair is wrong, and I thing is about time for her starting covering her arms!!! I have never understood what is all about SJP – she is ugly as hell!!!

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

celeste

Posted at 5:33 PM on March 9, 2010  

The dress was fine. It’s SJP that needs to go! I find her extremely irritating, Her husband must have patience of a Saint.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter