WATCH THIS! Aiden Turner: Kate Gosselin Is My Biggest Competition On 'DWTS!'

Mon, March 8, 2010 11:24am EDT by 7 Comments

Loading video...

Do YOU think Kate is going to be the one to beat this season on Dancing With the Stars?

With celebs like reality star Kate Gosselin and Olympic gold-medalist Evan Lysacek competing this season on Dancing with the Stars, soap opera star Aiden Turner has flown under the radar thus far. But don’t count him out just yet! The 26-year-old All My Children actor has scoped out his competition and revealed who scares him the most!

Watch the video to find out!

–Reporting by Olivia Heinle

Get More on DWTS:

1. ‘DWTS’ Cast Revealed!
  2. EXCLUSIVE! Melissa Joan Hart Thinks Her BFFs Should Star On ‘DWTS!’
  3. ‘DWTS’ Cast Revealed!
  4. EXCLUSIVE NEW DETAILS! Inside Kate Gosselin’s ‘DWTS’ Rehearsal!

NANLU

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 9, 2010

He looks like he can handle the dancing hope so….not bad to look at either.,,,,,good reporting

Jennabella

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 8, 2010

Team Aiden! Although I am also looking forward to Pamela, she looks like she has two left feet!!

northernexposure

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 8, 2010

I don’t know about how Kate Gosselin will do, but I hope that guy in the video sticks around a long time!

Karen Koeller

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 8, 2010

Great post-oscar perspective and interview! Amazing Olivia! You set the Bar (method)

tellmemore

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 8, 2010

I am loving all of this red carpet coverage for the Oscars. There is so much to watch and read I feel like I was there! This is great.

lyndalee

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 8, 2010

kate might end up surprising everyone :/ ruh-roh

Rainey

Posted at 11:40 AM on March 8, 2010

I love Aiden Turner!!!!!!!!!!!!