WHY SO GLUM, GUYS!? Do K-Stew and Taylor L. Realize They're At the Oscars? CAPTION IT FOR US!

Sun, March 7, 2010 9:39pm EST by 69 Comments

030710_544_LautnerStewartSo, yes, we were stoked to see Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner sitting together at the Oscars just now, but could they have looked any less excited to be at the biggest night of the year in showbiz?

The big stars of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse are seated next to each other at the Academy Awards tonight, but frankly they look like they’d be anywhere else. This (above) is what they looked like after a tribute to teen-movie director John Hughes. What’s going through their heads?

Sheyenne Toomer

Posted at 9:46 PM on June 21, 2010

poor taylor launter and k stewart

Sheyenne Toomer

Posted at 7:12 PM on June 21, 2010

taylor launter needs to smile

Elizabeth Lopez

Posted at 1:08 AM on March 14, 2010

THEY LOOK SOOOOOOOO BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Posted at 3:08 AM on April 12, 2010

Umm…are you stupid? THEY AREN’T BORED. Someone just freaking died! Did you want them to smile?? *facepalm*

Also, why don’t you run along and LEARN TO SPELL.

twilight fan

Posted at 2:48 PM on March 13, 2010

Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge fan of these two and the whole Twilight saga, but this is too good to pass up.

Taylor: This tux is so uncomfortable, why can’t I take my shirt off?

Kristen: I am so team Edward…Thanks Taylor, but you are no Rob replacement.

Seriously…all in good fun!

Jennifer8

Posted at 2:42 PM on March 13, 2010

Kristen: Gosh if only they would annouce ME already! I hate not being the center of attention, AND why can’t Rob be here? I bet he’s out with someone else, not being here and having a good time NOT being all dressed up! I want to be out drinking too! GRRR

Taylor: Why wont Kristen just pay attention to me. Im cute! Im adorable and Im not a DRUNK!

lol I had to… It was just too classic not to