EXCLUSIVE! 'Bachelor' Winner Vienna Girardi Says She Was Misrepresented As A Villain!

Sat, March 6, 2010 10:12am EST by 6 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Vienna says she actually auditioned for The Bachelor as “the sweetheart character!”

Regardless of how you felt about Vienna Girardi, 23, on this season of The Bachelor, there’s something she wants you to know: She’s not the villain she appeared to be! “I auditioned to be the sweetheart character,” Vienna told HollywoodLife.com exclusively at OK! Magazine and Keri Hilson‘s pre-Oscars bash March 5 at Beso in Hollywood. “They made me into the villain!” And in between sneaking romantic kisses with Jake Pavelka, Vienna shared her secret to getting on TV as a Bachelor contestant.

Her advice: Make a funny audition video! “That’s what I did,” she told us. “You should have seen it. My mom actually signed me up and I held the camera with one hand and kind of looked into it and was like, ‘Hi guys!’ … I did my audition video in one take. Just be funny, that’s my advice.”

And not only is Vienna sweeter in person than she was on TV, but she’s also shorter! “That’s what people keep saying,” the 5’4″ Bachelor winner told us. “They keep walking up to me going, ‘Oh my gosh! You’re so tiny! You don’t look that small on TV!’”

So even though Vienna’s height and personality may be different on TV, one thing was very obvious to us in person: Jake and Vienna are totally in love!

northernexposure

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 7, 2010

p.s. LOVE the stories re: the Bachelor/Bachelorette.

northernexposure

Posted at 11:44 AM on March 7, 2010

After hearing that Vienna is nice and not evil like she has been portrayed I think I misjudged her like everyone else. Kind of feels like I’ve been duped by ABC.

newyawk

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 7, 2010

Spin Control to Major Jake…

lkgarcia

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 6, 2010

I used to believe in this show, and I want to be optimistic about it again, so I hope she is nicer in person and that they make it!

shawn olsen

Posted at 1:59 PM on March 6, 2010

I liked Vienna and I never got what the other women were saying, but in my opinion some of them were very witchy, not Vienna. She seemed very out in the open to me. I like her.

Linda

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 6, 2010

Congratulations! Vienna & Jake I vote you two “COUPLE OF THE YEAR”
We watched the show, we saw the connection! We loved Vienna spirit. It’s rare to find someone in our lives that is filled with spiritual, emotional and physical attrations. Even in our closet friends we look for these qualities to have them around us. Always remember keep your love safe with faith & trust in each other. Best wishes for a beautiful life together. #1 fan Linda