Ke$ha Slams Britney's Lip-Syncing! 'If You're a Singer, Sing!'

Thu, March 4, 2010 8:58pm EDT by 12 Comments
Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

It’s a pop princess smackdown! Ke$ha unloaded on Britney Spears, calling her lip-syncing, well, ‘bulls***’!

Tell us what you really think, Ke$ha! The “TiK ToK” singer clearly doesn’t think much of Britney Spears, slamming Britney’s habit of lip-syncing during concerts. “I think that’s bulls***,” Ke$ha told the Scottish Daily Record. “I don’t think that’s fair at all for people who are going to see the show. I think if you are going to be a singer, you should sing. If you are going to be a dancer, you should dance.” Ouch.

And that’s not all she said. “It’s treating people as if they are too stupid to realize you are not actually singing. Sometimes it is hard to sing and dance at the same time but I would rather be off and be real and genuine about it to my fans. I don’t want to treat my fans like they are stupid.”

Who would you rather listen to?

Daisha

Posted at 1:57 AM on November 22, 2011

I luv kesha.brittany sounds like a rat on staroids

Morgan

Posted at 12:46 AM on July 17, 2011

I love both Ke$ha & Britney. I know that Kesha does use auto-tune a lot, but she really can sing! I’ve seen her live twice, and she was phenomenal both times. Unlike some singers that lipsync at concerts, at least Britney admits it. I see Kesha’s point, though. It is kind of BS, but those are her initials ;) HA!

wjkbfbj

Posted at 9:21 AM on May 10, 2011

AND NOW THEY ARE COLLABORATING ON A SONG….LMAO

Charlie

Posted at 3:20 PM on April 27, 2011

Haahaahaa, she’s such a major hypocrite. At least Britney can sing! She has no talent.

Kesha is a hobo

Posted at 7:42 PM on September 29, 2010

LOL.
Look at the pot calling the kettle black, Kesha.

rocketgirl

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 22, 2010

funny how she says “if you’re going to sing, then sing” and yet she autotunes the crap out of her voice.

Kylie

Posted at 6:35 PM on January 31, 2011

Thank You!!!!
thts wat i was totally thinking. I’m not a really big fan of Kesha and i’m not trying to hate on her or anything but she should shut the f*** up because Britney Spears is like 100 times more successful than Kesha who uses auto-tune and cant even sing a song with her own voice to save her life. If she can sing…..

Rae

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 18, 2010

kesha shut up. just SHUT UP.

Michelle

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 15, 2010

kesha is the one whose talentless & a real bitch!

Annie

Posted at 7:40 AM on March 5, 2010

GO KE$HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John Q

Posted at 12:18 AM on March 5, 2010

Hey, give Britney a break. She has to smoke at least 2 packs a day before a concert, and drink enough whiskey to turn a battleship around. She does have certain priorities. Damn, what a loser she really is.

hey

Posted at 9:52 PM on June 5, 2010

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO TRUE MAN !!!!