|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
Can you believe Robert Pattinson, the hottest movie star in the world right now, told Jon Stewart he is nervous about his future?
Within the last two years, Twilight star Robert Pattinson has become the hottest actor on the planet. But with R-Patz’s success comes a fear he’ll never be known for anything other than being a bloodsucking teenage vampire, he explained to Jon Stewart.
“The only worrying thing is that when you see your face everywhere you have fears of over saturation and that you won’t be able to do anything else,” the 23-year-old megastar said on The Daily Show Feb. 2. “You know if I decided to not to be an actor and I do something else, then everyone’s like, ‘No, no you’re the guy from Twilight I can’t take you seriously.’”
We have to admit we can’t imagine Rob ever becoming a doctor, or a politician or a school teacher — he makes such a brilliant brooding vamp!
Do YOU think R-Patz will ever have a different career? What should he do?
Get More on R-Patz:
- Breaking News! Kristen Stewart Walks The Red Carpet For Robert Pattinson At ‘Remember Me’ Premiere!
- Robert Pattinson Is Nervous About His First Non-Twilight Film!
- Well BFFs, Robert Pattinson Wants to Do A Naked Photo Shoot! Want To See That?
- Why Do Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Always Act Like Secret Lovers?
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Get To Work In NYC!
- Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Touched Down In New York Last Night!
- Rob & Kristen Steal Some Hot and Steamy Smooches at London Pub!
- Robert Pattinson Admits: Kristen & I Are Together!
- Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson Leave The BAFTA Award Together!