Get it together Naomi! Angry and uncontrollable, Naomi allegedly beats ANOTHER employee. Do you think she should go to jail?
Shame on you Naomi Campbell! Have you not learned your lesson? You have once again been accused of beating an employee — this time, your billionaire boyfriend’s driver, Miodrag Mejdina.
The chaffeur, who works for Naomi’s Russian boyfriend, Vlad Doronin, claims the Zen-challenged supermodel hit him while he was driving her, slamming his head into the steering wheel, causing bruising and a black eye! However, he’s decided not to press charges against Naomi … who has QUITE a history of employee abuse!
Plus, it doesn’t even really seem like she’s taken ANY of her punishment seriously. When she was assigned to community service in 2007, she turned her punishment into a runway photo shoot! Take a look at the ENTIRE history of the anger -prone cat-walker, and tell us, BFFs — do you think Naomi should be behind bars?
- 2000: Naomi pleads guilty to a 1998 assault on her then assistant, Georgina Galanis, in a Toronto court. She was accused of threatening to throw her out of a moving car and for throwing a telephone at her in a hotel room. She received a slap on the wrist by paying an undisclosed amount of money to Galanis, agreeing to attend anger managment and expressing remorse for action. All that in exchange for a clear record.
- 2005: Italian actress, Yvonne Scio, claims Naomi went crazy after she wore the same dress as her, viciously punching Scio in the face and making her bleed. Earlier that same year, Campbell was accused of beating her former assistant, Amanda Brack, with a BlackBerry across the head and verbally abusing her.
- 2006: Campbell was arrested in NYC in March, charged with second degree assault charges for hitting her maid in the head with a jewel-encrusted cell phone — which resulted in the maid needing several stitches. In October of the same year, Campbell was arrested in London on suspicion of assault. Then in November, former housekeeper, Gaby Gibson, began a filing charges on her former boss for being violent.
- 2007: Charged with reckless assault against her former housekeeper, Ana Scolavino, Campbell pleads guilty and is court ordered to attend two days of anger management and five days of community service as well as, pay the medical bills for Scolavino who needed stitches after the assault.
- 2008: At London’s Heathrow airport, Campbell was arrested on suspicion of attacking a police officer allegedly after one of her bags was lost. She was charged with three counts of assaulting a constable, one count of using threatening words against crew members, one count disorderly conduct, and banned from flying on British Airways. Campbell pleaded guilty to four of the charges and recieved 200 hours of community service.
And now, to top it all off, she just attacked her driver! So VOTE and tell us what you think about her abusive habits!