Skinny Models Out, Victoria's Secret Angels & Coco Rocha In At Designer Giles Deacon's Show!

Wed, March 3, 2010 2:59pm EDT by 45 Comments

030310_angels_544

Get ready to see these healthier looking girls on the runway…AGAIN!

We’re so glad designers are finally getting the message! After Prada ditched their pin thin models for Victoria’s Secret Angels for their show during Milan Fashion Week, designer Giles Deacon has enlisted VS Angels Rosie Huntington-Whitely, Alessandra Ambrosio, Izabel Goulart, and Karolina Kurkova, along with models Coco Rocha, Jessica Stam, and Natasha Poly to walk in his show during Paris Fashion Week today, March 3!

Coco Rocha, who is very vocal about the weight debate in the fashion industry, came forward in 2008 and admitted that people had told her she needed to loose more weight — at the time, she was 5’10 and weighed in at 108 pounds! While long-legged, skinny models seem to go hand-in-hand with the fashion industry, sometimes enough is enough! If designers want real women to wear their clothes, their models shouldn’t look like malnourished children. While top models like Coco, Jessica, and the Angels still have thin frames that are only slightly bigger than some of the smallest models, hopefully this is a step in the right direction. We’re so glad Giles Deacon decided to follow the trend from the Prada show and we can only hope that more designers will do the same!

—Katrina Mitzeliotis

lizeth

Posted at 11:40 PM on April 23, 2011

pues la verdad me parece increible que los diseñadores hagan eso porque laverdad hay algunas modelos que dan miedo y en especial hablo de las modelos de alta costura que so n super delgadas pero en mi parecer las modelos de victoria secret tienen unos cuerpos increibles odio las modelos gordas

Nell

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 5, 2010

Now Victoria’s Secret has to stop using those stick figures with boobs in their catalogs! They are emaciated!

iT'sEmIlY

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 4, 2010

Look Eve i bet you are a beautiful girl. Everyone is beautiful nomatter what others may say. what size modle truly doesn’t matter. All clothse can be made into a bigger or smaller size. And if they don’t fit… hey it’s money you get to save. I myself am just learning about the whole wait stuggle myself. i have always been a heavy girl and soon went into obesity after my two knee surgeries. But i still kept in mind that no matter my size… I WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE BEAUTIFUL!!! And so will you.

But to you enoughalready, cutting others down and tell others that people are all jealous is not showing your beauty. If you clame others are uneducated in their knowledge of weight and size then help them learn in a kind way, just as you would want some one to teach you.

Just remember no matter the size… YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!
love always,
iT’sEmIly :)

enoughalready

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 5, 2010

I respect what you say very much, iT’sEmily. Indeed, if people focus on using considerate and positive ways to help others (and themselves) to find and maintain physical health, the better it is for all of us. There is no need to be mean hearted and demean others for any reason, and that goes for EVERYONE. No single person has the right to judge another human being by their weight. No single person should act haughty and egotistical by not accepting others’ beauty, or sense of beauty. If you are confident in your body, I am happy for you, and can’t think of a single thing negative with that. Of course you are aware of your health risks, everyone is. I don’t throw out these statistics and facts like a no-it all rubbing it in peoples faces. The more you know, the better prepared you are to provide for yourself the benefits of better health. Can we all agree on that? I think so.

HALO

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 4, 2010

REAL WOMEN !!!!! I’LL BUY FROM THE DESIGNER OF REAL WOMEN NOT FROM DESIGNERS THAT ONLY HIRE WOMEN WHOM STARVE THEMSELVES!!!!!!!

Niki

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 4, 2010

That was hilarious Master Mike…Made me laugh out loud…Good for you. My boyfriend made me GAIN weight when I dropped to 100lbs, he agrees with you, he likes something to grab besides ribs:)

bee

Posted at 11:49 AM on March 4, 2010

To enough already:

I think by your own information you’ve only proven that you’ve missed the point. All that talk about BMI and you failed to mention that in the article above Coco Rocha herself admits that she was 5’10” and 108lbs. That puts her BMI at 15.5 (too low by your own information). And then she adds that she was told to lose MORE weight. Her current BMI of 15.5 puts her only ONE point above the 14.5 BMI that killed Luise Ramos. If Coco Rocha had lost any more weight, as she’d been told to do, where would she be now?

I think it’s really great that you are on the thin side. And if your feelings were hurt by someone bigger, that’s too bad. But this article is discussing women who are starving themselves, not athletes like yourself. And FYI: not all curvy women are fat. Checked out actresses such as Penelope Cruis or Jennifer Lopez at all? I’d be more carefull with the word lazy in the future, it just makes YOU look uneducated and petty… the stereotypical attitudes of a small man who also has an inferiority complex. I’m guessing that’s not that look you were going for.

enoughalready

Posted at 2:01 PM on March 4, 2010

Curvy was my nice way of saying ‘above average’, but thanks for allowing me to clear that up.

I don’t like it if anyone is being forced to starve themselves anymore than the next person, but my point is still this: everyone thinks it is ok to belittle very thin people (hey you just did it in your second paragraph, do you feel better about yourself?). I would point out to all those that when you speak, you should atleast know what you are talking about. The majority of these posters are just speaking subjectively; i.e. ‘i want something to grab’ ‘some meat on her bones’ and ‘stick thin is disgusting’ is both personal opinion and rude. If you prefer a particular body type, you’ll find plenty of what you’re looking for. I just ask that people stop putting a negative connotation on both being naturally underweight or intending to be that way.

bee

Posted at 9:02 PM on March 4, 2010

Are you sure it was “very thin people” I was belittling and not something else? You have been just as guilty of being “subjective” at the other end of the scale… Did you get the reactions you were looking for with your “educational” posts? Did the reactions provide you with the soapbox you were looking for? If your true aim is to educate, as you claim, then you actually need to come down to the level the rest of the world is at. Arrogance is never pretty, thin or not.

enoughalready

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 5, 2010

Agreed.

katiejane

Posted at 10:45 AM on March 4, 2010

I am happy that disgners are changing there scary thin models to something a little more real. A lot debates have gone around about banning models under a certain weight, I think that would do a lot of good for this country. No one understands what young girls think when they see those models on the run way they think that is what they are suppost to look like so, they become anorexic. More realistic models would change all that and maybe we wouldn’t have so many newly foundeating disoders in this country. I my self have looked in the mirror and asked is that what people think i should look like, and i myself had starved myself when i was younger for a few days at a time.

gigi

Posted at 10:28 AM on March 4, 2010

I thought the whole point of using super thin models was the mannequin/hanger idea — clothes hang & drape better on them so we can see the merchandise– they are simply instruments of the designer. Now everybody wants to be a star & be noticed. “oooh, I’ve got a personality!”. “Real women have curves! Respect that!” duh?? who doesn’t know that? That little speech is getting stale, frankly… All these chicks need to do is parade around in some clothes, make their masters money, get paid themselves & go home. These curvy figures are going to ruin the industry. Hopefully it won’t catch on… but whatever makes the most money tho right? vapidity now has a new form

Master Mike

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 4, 2010

Now THOSE women would be fun to have sex with !!!

Joanne

Posted at 8:58 AM on March 4, 2010

What the heck? Have they SEEN Alessandra Ambrosio lately???? She weighs about 100 pounds! She’s obviously anorexic now. Great getting the message….
Here she is, this was taken 2 days ago: http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/2010/03/alessandra-ambrosio-rosie-huntington-whiteley-in-soho/

gloria

Posted at 4:01 AM on March 4, 2010

it is good to see the model smile for a change…they always look like they are in the military…but forget the models ….what the helll do they have on?

enoughalready

Posted at 2:25 AM on March 4, 2010

There are obviously many opinions on what should be an ideal size for models, young girls, women in general. There are those of you who are either thin yourselves, or actually did your homework and realize that these girls are not ‘unhealthy’. And there are those of you who are either just uneducated, jealous or living in a fantasy land where donuts are currency and everyone cares whatever your uneducated brain tells you to say.

Here’s why I believe those who are opposed to thin women are wrong. According to BMI studies such as this one (bmi.emedtv.com), “an ideal BMI is within the range of 18.5 and 24.9. (NOTE that it said ‘ideal’ not ‘healthy’ or ‘perfect’) However, athletes and people with muscular builds often have high BMI numbers. Most people in America fall above this ‘ideal’ (are overweight) and a small few fall below. Recent studies show that less than half of U.S. adults have an ideal body mass index and approximately 15 percent of children and adolescents are overweight.” That being said, 220 MILLION American’s over 20 years old are overweight or obese according to the American Heart association. That is 63% overweight and 26% obese. But underweight Americans make up ONLY 2 PERCENT of the population!

What is my point? I have several.

1. If you look at a BMI chart, you will see that a 5′6″ woman at 115 lbs. has a BMI of 19. Alternatively, at 155 lbs. same height, a woman is considered overweight. Note that BMI of 15 through 18.5 is considered UNDERweight, STILL HEALTHY, while anything below 15 is considered emaciated. A 5′6″ woman would have to weigh in at around 80 to 85 lbs. to be considered emaciated. This means her body at this point will stop functioning correctly.

2. Those that think that being curvy and having ‘meat on your bones’ is better than being ‘thin as a stick’ is all a matter of personal opinion, not fact. Women are notorious for criticizing other women on their looks, hair, breasts, education, and of course, dress size. In my personal experience, I hear most of this ‘too thin is wrong’ talk from the overweight community. Yes that is subjective, but so is you all saying ‘thin is not attractive’ and ‘curvy is beautiful’. That sounds like jealousy to me.

3. So much focus has been put on the fact that underweight models are ‘below average’. But nearly 300% more women are OVERWEIGHT. Have they considered pointing that judgmental finger at themselves first? Maybe they should. Far more underweight people are active and healthy than overweight people. If you think that claim is false, watch the Olympics and tell me how many overweight people you see. On the flip side, please educate us on how many underweight gold medal ice skaters and gymnists you find. Sign up for a marathon, and at 7:30 in the morning, look around at the thousands of people around you and tell me how many overweight people you find. How many underweight? So don’t point your finger at fashion models and say ‘you are sickly and unhealthy’. Instead, take a closer look at the strong willpower it takes to exercise EVERYDAY, restrict their diet to specific low fat foods and juices, and cut out carnal cravings such as chocolate and candy. Eating whatever you want and giving in to ice cream and chocolate cravings is not impressive, it’s LAZY. So don’t demean those who stick to a dietary plan.

There have been those who went too far with unrealistic diets and unhealthy habits. Thin models and hollywood women are under the microscope far more than average everyday women, so the media makes a HUGE deal out of it when unfortunate incidents such as Luisel Ramos’s death more-so than the countless deaths associated with obesity and other diseases brought on from being overweight.

22 year old Luisel Ramos died from heart failure after collapsing during a fashion show. Her BMI was found to be 14.5. Now, considering she was eating nothing but lettuce and diet coke for 3 months, it’s pretty easy to see how her death wasn’t all that surprising. We can all agree that a diet like this is not only not very appealing, but also very unhealthy. She literally starved herself to death. Yes, this is a RARE case of being TOO thin. But not ALL fashion models go to this extreme. GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT PEOPLE.

On the flip side, obesity in middle-aged humans is a risk factor for many age-related diseases and decreases life expectancy by about 7 years, which is roughly comparable to the combined effect of all cardiovascular disease and cancer on life span. The prevalence of obesity increases up until late middle age and decreases thereafter. Mechanisms that lead to increased obesity with age are not yet well understood, but current evidence implicates impairments in hypothalamic function, especially impairments in the ability of hypothalamic pro-opiomelanocortin neurons to sense nutritional signals. The rapid increase in the prevalence of obesity at all ages in the past decade suggests that, in the next two or three decades, diseases associated with obesity, especially diabetes, will begin to rise rapidly. Indeed, these trends suggest that for the first time in modern history, the life expectancy of people in developed societies will begin to decrease, unless the rapid increase in the prevalence of obesity can be reversed.

In short, if you’re fat, you’re unhealthy! If you’re EMACIATED, you are unhealthy. If you’re underweight, you’re just skinny! (considering that each of those groups were to be eating a healthy diet) Those 63% of Americans that are overweight should be more worried about THEIR health than these girls that are simply skinny. There is a clear difference, so no one has the right to point their stubby fingers and skinny girls and tell them they are unattractive. In fact, for models, their contracts include this article:

Article 14: Prohibition on Discrimination
(The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in this convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, association with a national minority, property, birth or other status.)

Article 14 covers discrimination on all the grounds set out in the article (sex, race, colour etc.) However, the list is open-ended. This is clear from the fact that the article refers to ‘other status’. Some other grounds for discrimination are now clearly accepted as coming within the scope of Article 14, for example discrimination on the basis of someone’s sexual orientation. What is not clear is how far further grounds for discrimination have to be linked to a personal characteristic or whether it is just necessary for someone to show that they have been treated differently from someone who is in a relevantly similar situation.

In other words, Prada broke their own contracts with these women by severing their unemployment based on their size. That is wrong.

And finally, in my opinion, as a 27 year old male, 6′0″ 170 lbs UNDERWEIGHT healthy tri-athlete; skinny IS beautiful, emaciated is unhealthy, and curvy is lazy. I’ve always been thin, due to eating and exercise habits, and I’m pretty damn sick of hearing those who aren’t as thin as me tell me that ’stick thin’ is unattractive. I don’t want to watch cellulite and fat in a bikini walking down a catwalk, but I’m not going to tell you you’re ugly. It’s just not what people want to see.

So, leave the fashion shows to the skinny girls, they deserved it.

Jon

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 4, 2010

I’d have to agree.

Firstly I agree with the concept of health and trying to get people to understand that being healthy in a world of excess and laziness is an important message.

Skinny and fit is beautiful. Plus, as I could say to master mike down there, skinny women do have things to grab. Its not like they suddenly do not have butts or breasts.

I think their is a big spectrum of body types in the skinny and fit categories. The women above are definitely not fat and all look rather fit to me. I would consider these women to be attractive and they do look better than the emaciated models before them. However, my gf is skinnier than these women and I dig that more.

On a broader topic here. Yes I do think many people are too big for their own good and are becoming complacent in it. Its largely to blame with the culture of excess that we have.

enoughalready

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 4, 2010

How very mature of you. Your way with words is truly inspirational.

Eve

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 3, 2010

I totally agree with Eliza! I’ve always been naturally skinny too because I’m a vegetarian. Nevertheless, it’s just SOOOO HARD for to find nice fitting clothes in America, I have to order them online and pay tons of money for shipping from Europe! Everything in size 0 is rare and small size pants are always way too short! Something is very wrong with this concept of “AVERAGE WOMAN”. I’m not average! Many girls are NOT average, many girls are like me – tall and thin NATURALLY. But we suffer because the industry is totally messed up. They put clothes only for short chubby people in the stores, but put some extremely bony models on the runway to advertise them… What’s wrong with fashion industry?

Eve

Posted at 10:47 PM on March 3, 2010

OH, and this industry makes everybody else hate skinny people!

Mike

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 3, 2010

let me quess, skinny models just reguires less fabric to make clothes, so it’s cheaper. it is especially important if you keep in mind that except’pred a parte’ ( clothes for normal people) rest of the fashion presentations are just concepts and will never be realised in real life, so it is basically just money waste.

Katrina

Posted at 10:33 AM on March 4, 2010

This isn’t true- ready to wear runway shows wind up on regular people, in department stores, and on red carpets- that’s why it’s “ready to wear” and not couture.

The bottom line is, people should be healthy, and an industry meant to display the beauty of design shouldn’t make women feel bad about themselves, regardless of their size. Being overweight is unhealthy, being underweight is unhealthy. What’s “normal” is different for everyone.

Jon

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 4, 2010

Ain’t this the truth.

Though I’d change normal to be healthy.

enoughalready

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 4, 2010

Don’t let these people bring you down, Eve. They believe some stupid notion that being thin is unhealthy. It is quite the opposite, if they did their research. There are very thin people who eat very healthy and have a very active lifestyle that are FAR more healthy than 99 percent of America. You know what it is? Jealousy. They are all jealous that they are not that naturally thin. It is possible to be ‘underweight’ which is having a bmi of 15 – 18 and be healthy. They don’t get it, they don’t do their research, they just keep going on about how ‘unhealthy’ these girls are as if they truly know. Well I have news for them all, they are idiots, and they need to not only keep their uneducated opinions to themselves, but they also should respect others’ lifestyles regardless of weight.

Dorys

Posted at 10:32 PM on March 3, 2010

Nowadays it’s a big deal/problem to be extra skinny because everyone is soo fat and cannot stand looking at someone skinny. But look back at the 70’s and early 80’s. Everyone was very skinny and there were no problems. I’ve always been extremely skinny like “eliza” and people have always bothered me saying offensive things, as if it was easy for everybody to gain and maintain a healthy looking weight. Of course women look better with curves but not everyone can get them. Why is that sooo hard for everyone to understand? I too struggle to find clothes that fit and it doesn’t matter how much I eat I can never ever gain and maintain weight. Naturally skinny people must be heard. I’m tired of the offensive comments and stupid suggestions. You know nothing about people who are naturally skinny and just CANNOT gain and maintain weight as everyone else. It’s not your problem. You must stop making comments. As far as I’m concerned it’s like making fun of a disabled person because they cannot walk at the pace of a normal person. It’s equally offensive and cruel.

Lin

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 3, 2010

I’m truly shocked that there is so little tolerance for some groups of people in the most diverse country in the world!

Jon Caki

Posted at 10:20 PM on March 3, 2010

Great now we have to see fat models YUK

Mike

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 3, 2010

None of the models presented above are fat. The are normal!

Jon

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 4, 2010

Yeah, and I think they all look rather attractive.

Though…. I do remember seeing a lingerie photo shot with ‘plus’ size women… while none of them were ‘fat’ they definitely had an overweight quality to them… and it confirmed my beliefs that I find normal-skinny women more attractive.

Sierra

Posted at 10:10 PM on March 3, 2010

I think it’s important for women, regardless of age, to see these healthier models on the runway. I think it sends out a more positive message, helping more women to feel comfortable in their own skin :)

enoughalready

Posted at 2:05 AM on March 4, 2010

you saying having more fat on your body equals healthier is just false. you and people like you need to stop believing your own idiot concepts of health. thin people and fat people and your so-called normal people are all unhealthy if they don’t have a proper diet. if you EXERCISE and engage in a diet that provides your body what it needs to work, you are healthy. STOP thinking being thinner than means these girls are not healthy! you all sound like a broken record! thin people don’t go around saying ‘you fat people need to realize how unhealthy you are’ .. for one it’s not politically correct to say ‘fat people’, and it’s just rude to point out to someone that they are heavy. so what gives you the right to judge a person who has a low bmi? have you ever had a bmi of between 15 and 18? no? then guess what, you have no idea what you are talking about. it IS possible to be that thin and be healthy. models that only eat lettuce and drink diet coke are not healthy. but it IS possible to be between 15 and 18 bmi, where most of these skinny models are, and be HEALTHY. so let them enjoy their career in fashion modeling, they deserved it. Eliza, I bet you are gorgeous. Don’t let these people bring you down. They are rude and obnoxious, and they will never know how cruel they are to judge you for being naturally thin and beautiful.

Jon

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 4, 2010

Okay, get off of your high horse. The above poster never said fatter is healthier. These women are far from fat and I wouldn’t even call them ‘voluptuous’ or ‘overweight’. They look healthy. Not ‘I hit the gym every day healthy’ but they look healthy.

And Eliza none of them have butter faces… the middle woman has a very tight face. I’m not trying to bring you down, but, you need to stop boasting about yourself so much. I mean sure, I’d appreciate your body type more it seems (your metabolism sounds like my GF’s), but you are being almost mean.

eliza

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 3, 2010

also look at their butter faces!! im much more beautiful then they are! and consider my body to be just fine!!!

eliza

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 3, 2010

Well i think its great and all, but i think people should stop bad mouthing thin girls calling them malnourished! I am 5’4 26years old with 2 beautiful kids and body has aaalwayz been thin, i can eat EVERYTHING and still not get an inch of fat im healthy and look great!! i think the it has always been that models should be skinny we should keep it that way.. we still need clothes to fit women like me pleeease!! i have always had a hard time finding something that fits cuz its sooo big. a small on me is like a large!!!

jason

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 4, 2010

i was the same. trust me, that comes to an end when you get to 30, so make the most of it :p

Dan'o

Posted at 8:08 PM on March 3, 2010

I use a toothpic to get food from my teeth. Some of them VS girls look OK but most have bodies that don’t do a thang for me, human toothpics. Now if you want somethin modeled on someone that men would want to look at then give us the likes of Beyonce Knowles or Lindsey Vonn. Both are all around fine!!!!!!!!!!! Hot-cha-cha-cha I like some love handle meat on the bone!!!!!!!!!!

Anisah

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 3, 2010

I’m glad they are “starting” to move back into a health direction, but they are LONG LONG LONG way from having appropriately proportioned women modeling the clothing!

If designers can’t design for REAL people, they shouldn’t be held up as icons in the industry! The INDUSTRY is after all CHOOSING to promote anorexic walking dead & its not healthy!

Ironic when you think about it. In the developed world where famine isn’t commonplace, we’ve made it into “Fashion”! Yet you go anywhere that famine still occurs, women like these are seem as ugly & unattractive!

The reality is, they can’t even get pregnant due to the starved condition of their bodies! Its no different from athletes who have reduced their body fat too low for the body to function at the most basic level — pro-creation!

Its time women use their voices & their “vote” by refusing to support the fashion industries many forms of promoting this unhealthy lifestyle. Its time we quit opening our wallets to buy their magazines, their products, etc. THAT is where the true power lies.

Even the models who used to work in the Big Beautiful Queen sized industry has been moving into smaller & smaller women! Just look at the magazine promoting large women’s clothing & fasthion. Those aren’t LARGE women! Yet that industry used to hire queen sized women to model.

littlelil

Posted at 9:55 AM on October 20, 2010

and yes thin girls can have children. im 5’7″ and 110lbs..mother of 2 kids..same weight i was in highschool 15 years later..my kids are beautiful and healthy..in fact most heavier women i know had many problems with their pregnancies (diabeties, blood pressure problems etc.) although that may be due to overall health and wellbeing (not to be equated with weight)..i had no problems ..just a thought.. i dont think any weight should be a NORM..i agree the fashion industry should have models with all sorts of sizes..breast sizes, butt sizes, face shapes (we all dont have perfectly arched brows and teeny tiny button noses)skin colors and hair textures.. i love the Dove ads.

diane

Posted at 6:45 PM on March 3, 2010

Those girls are all ugly.Nothing like Bridgit Bardot or Marylin Monroe.SICK OF LOOKING AT UGLY FACES SKINNY OR NOT

eliza

Posted at 9:36 PM on March 3, 2010

tottaly agree!

iliana

Posted at 4:48 PM on March 3, 2010

what about the naturally skinny girls? people make fun of them and they have hopes of maybe becoming a model for that but that would be impossible if they put in non-skinny girls. the girls who are not skinny in school think they are the prettiest so they don’t need more self-esteem

enoughalready

Posted at 4:48 AM on March 4, 2010

they won’t listen to you iliana. in their world, skinny girls are the enemy and should be made to feel bad for looking the way you do. according to them, because they are skinny they are wrong and unhealthy. what a messed up world you people live in. get a grip!

Jon

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 4, 2010

You are taking too much offense to people here.

Some people don’t like skinny girls… oh well. I know plenty do. I don’t like curvy women too much, but that doesn’t mean they need to feel bad… (its not like I’m the be all end all male )

If you are fit and skinny be happy!
If you are fit and healthy be happy!
If you are healthy be happy!

You wont be able to please everyone out there with your looks… so just be happy when you do.

enoughalready

Posted at 4:03 PM on March 5, 2010

absolutely. sorry for taking too much offense, but some of these posts are down right disrespectful and hateful. It’s a normal human reaction to want to defend what you believe in. But we all want/need/desire different things. That is probably the most important factor that is constantly ignored. Which is why everyone would be better off letting others be happy with their body, thin or not.

littlelil

Posted at 9:46 AM on October 20, 2010

i’ll second that. i am naturally thin..and im tired of ppl saying..omg u r too skinny eat something..i eat more than most anyone in my family..but i shouldnt have to provide evidence of my diet to satisfy others uncomfortableness with their own. i dont walk around telling heavier people that they are too fat- that would be rude.and that is not what i believe anyhow….so stop being jealous..be happy the way u r,, i am happy the way i am. beauty comes in many shapes and sizes..i can see that..why cant you?????????????
thank you.