Girlfriends — don’t you always wonder how Bachelor couples stay on the downlow?
It’s not easy, according to Vienna Girardi, who appeared with her new fiance Jake Pavelka on Live! With Regis and kelly, this morning, March 2, to gush about how happy they are. “I wanted to shout it from the rooftop,” Vienna revealed, after declaring how in love she is. The couple, who held hands throughout the interview, explained that they were able to see each other, just every other weekend for private meetings, after The Bachelor stopped filming.
Jake confessed that he loved Vienna for both the “sexual and physical.” Hmmm! Isn’t that the same thing? They both agreed that filming the show was “emotionally draining” but isn’t that the point? Still, if they think that was draining, wait until they have a televised wedding like former Bachelor Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney, who just got married this past weekend and whose wedding will be televised, March 8. They are considering going the televised route, they told Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa. “We like being able to share it with our ABC family,” they explained.
ABC will no doubt be enthusiastic about that. The Bachelor: On The Wings of Love finale roped in 15 million viewers — the best ratings since 2003!
Get More on The Bachelor:
- Bachelor Shocker! Jake PROPOSES to Vixen Vienna! Ali is the New Bachelorette!
- Tonight’s the Night BFFs! Bachelor Jake Pavelka- Forget Tenley and Vienna, Go Back To Ali!
- Former Bachelor Lorenzo Says Tenley Molzahn’s Past Could Affect Her Future with Jake!
- Rozlyn Papa, What Were You Thinking? Are You Really Starring In TWO Sex Tapes?
- Bachelor Lorenzo- Vienna’s Vixen Ways Don’t Matter, Love Has the Ability to Change People!