Watch This! Why Kate Gosselin Or Evan Lysacek Will Win 'Dancing With The Stars!'

Tue, March 2, 2010 3:30pm EDT by 21 Comments

Loading video...

The Dancing With the Stars pairings were announced this morning — who do YOU think has the best chance of taking home the winners trophy?

I’m more excited than ever to see Season 10 of Dancing with the Stars. Admittedly, I’ve never been a die-hard fan (see: American Idol) but with contestants like Olympic gold-medalist Evan Lysacek, crazy-pants octomom Kate Gosselin and Pussycat Doll hottie Nicole Scherzinger, it’s bound to be a juicy, scandal-ridden season. Naturally, I already have my favorites.

Although Nicole got lucky with her partner, scoring season-seven champ Derek Hough, while Chad Ochocinco got paired with two-time winner Cheryl Burke, I still think Evan and his partner Anna Trebunskaya are in it to win it.

Watch this video to see who I predict will take home the trophy. Spoiler alert! I think we can kiss Jake the Bachelor goodbye right now (even though his partner, former So You Think You Can Dance contestant, Chelsie Hightower, rocks). He makes crappy choices when it comes to women, and the moves he’ll make on the dance floor can’t be much better!

Who do YOU think is going to take home the gold?

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More on DWTS:

1. ‘DWTS’ Cast Revealed!
  2. EXCLUSIVE! Melissa Joan Hart Thinks Her BFFs Should Star On ‘DWTS!’
  3. ‘DWTS’ Cast Revealed!
  4. EXCLUSIVE NEW DETAILS! Inside Kate Gosselin’s ‘DWTS’ Rehearsal!

simonsays

Posted at 9:44 PM on March 3, 2010

cheryl burke is pretty good so her partner will probably do ok.

yeahright

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 3, 2010

Possumhead! lol

isaacwang

Posted at 9:57 PM on March 2, 2010

I hope the pilot is the first guy out. The guy bugs me.

sid

Posted at 9:54 PM on March 2, 2010

I’m not going to watch until they bring back Samantha Harris.

Catherine

Posted at 9:19 PM on March 2, 2010

Evan! Evan! Evan!
He’s the only reason I’m going to watch, and Pam Anderson.

NANLU

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 2, 2010

probably the ice skater but cheryl burke is awfully good as a partner…….the season should be different….dont have any one i really like this season…….sooo it is wide open for me……

lkgarcia

Posted at 8:18 PM on March 2, 2010

this show seems to be turning into “shoving people you can’t stand in your face some more!” although i LOVE chelsie hightower, i refuse to watch!!

yeahright

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 2, 2010

The ice skater dude is gonna rule.

georgina

Posted at 6:03 PM on March 2, 2010

I cannot stand Kate Gosling or whatever her name is. She should stay home with her kids like maddie said.

xoxocardinal

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 2, 2010

This is hysterical. I can’t think of anything funnier than Possumhead trying to dance. Also, it seems a little unfair that Evan gets to compete…I already count him as a dancer.

imbritneyb

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 2, 2010

I will start watching as soon as Kate G is kicked off. After her monopoly of star magazine covers for all of last year I literally can not stand the sight of her.

rubytuesday

Posted at 5:46 PM on March 2, 2010

ITS GOING TO BE SUCH A GOOD SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!

momoftwogirls

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 2, 2010

I love Evan Lysecek! I think he will totally win. He has the athletic background and the flair for drama (do you remember those snakes on his outfit!) that will make him come out on top. Plus, he is just precious.

toad

Posted at 4:49 PM on March 2, 2010

and did they get a new host?

toad

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 2, 2010

Wonder if that ho-bag vienna will be in the audience?

Maddie

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 2, 2010

I totally agree with Evan, he has the moves and the momentum. Kate needs to go be a mom! The competition is so time consuming she wont see those kids for moths if she some how hangs in there.

chelsea

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 2, 2010

“crazy pants octomom” hahahaha

leslie

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 2, 2010

I think you’re right about ABC using Jake for the ratings. They did the same thing with Melissa.

joe2

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 2, 2010

I want to see Nicole! Hope she doesn’t choke because she is a great dancer.

tellmemore

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 2, 2010

Good topic! Not sure I agree with you re: Jake. He danced pretty well on The Bachelor – although, it was more like ballroom and the two-step that we saw. If he has to shimmy or anything like that, he might be a goner. The ice skater has a definite advantage (hello!?! Kristi Yamaguchi??) and Kate…well, who knows with her. I’ll be shocked if she’s any good though. Should be a fun season of DWTS.

JacksonD

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 2, 2010

Chad Ochocinco has gotta win this thing.