Is That Angelina Jolie…Or Eva Peron?

Tue, March 2, 2010 7:49pm EST by 5 Comments

030210_angelina_jolie_inset_544_INFphoto_1205044

Don’t cry for her, Argentina…er…Italia….Oh, Angelina. Stop confusing us!

Look-a-like of the day: Angelina Jolie and former Argentinean first lady Eva Peron. The resemblance is uncanny, no?

The 34-year-old actress is a dead ringer for Evita herself as she waves to fans from a balcony in Venice, Italy, where’s she’s filming The Tourist with Johnny Depp.

We know Angie is in Venice, but we still can’t help but sing, “Don’t cry for me Argentina! The truth is I never left you. All through my wild days, my mad existence, I kept my promise. Don’t keep your distance…”

Get More Angelina Jolie:

1. Brangelina Are Not Breaking Up
  2. Rumors of Brangelina Split Are Nonsense Said Angie’s Dad Jon Voight
  3. Who Should Be Cast In The ‘Mr. & Mrs. Smith’ Reboot? Readers Weigh-In
  1. Brangelina Fight Breakup Rumors
  2. Angelina and brother James Reveal Touching Video Tribute To Mom Marcheline
  1. BONNIE SAYS! Brad & Angelina NOT Splitsville And We Know Why!
  2. Brad & Angelina – Why They Won’t Split – Hot Fights & Hot Sex!
  3. EXCLUSIVE: Brad and Angelina Have Not Split! Plan to Attend Oscars Together!

townsend

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 3, 2010

Angelina is beautiful, but the other night Lara Croft was on TV, the second one that came out in 2003, only 7 years ago, and I couldn’t get over how much younger Angelina looked then- she has really aged, she doesn’t look 34, she looks 44. Partly because she is so thin and she has 6 kids, thats a lot of work- she does do great things in the world and seems to have a good heart.

Shawn Lee

Posted at 9:41 AM on March 3, 2010

Will be watching this! Johnny Depp’s in it!

DivaQueen

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 2, 2010

Are you people blind? Angelina Jolie has brown hair. Eva Peron had blonde hair. How can one possibly be a dead ringer for the other? Jeez!

GRAYBARN1

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 3, 2011

SORRY BUT THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANGELINA LOOKS LIKE EVA.THEN AGAIN WHO COULD EVER COMPARE TO THE GREAT EVITA.

Kiki

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 2, 2010

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL…

Angelina inspires me. Just seeing this picture made my dey! I Never thought I would be as interested in an artist as i am with Angelina. What a beauty….Inside AND out.