Tonight’s the night: Jay is back at the helm of the Tonight Show. Are you going to watch?
It’s back to work for Jay Leno! Tonight he’s hosting the Tonight Show for the first time since May 29, 2009, and it marks his return to late-night TV after Conan O’Brien was forced off the show in January. Will it be back to business-as-usual at NBC? Tune in at 11:35 pm to find out!
Special guests tonight are Jamie Foxx, Olympian Lindsey Vonn, and singer-songwriter Brad Paisley.
The rest of the week is loaded with ratings-grabbing celebs: Tuesday Mar. 2 is Sarah Palin, Shaun White and Adam Lambert. Wednesday Mar. 3 is our favorite fist-pumpers from the Jersey Shore plus Avril Lavigne, and Thurs. Mar. 4 features Matthew McConaughey and Brett Favre. Leno finishes off the week with Morgan Freeman and Meredith Vieira.
While we are interested in what Jay is going to say tonight, we are REALLY looking forward to Late Night with Jimmy Fallon at 12:35 am — our fave heartthrob vampire Robert Pattinson is on tonight!
Are you going to watch Jay’s return to late night, or are you still on Team Conan?
Read more about Jay Leno:
- Hollywood Is Team Conan! And So Is HollywoodLife.com!!
- NBC’s Shocking Decision! Reports Say Jay Leno Pushes Out Conan O’Brien & Takes Back ‘The Tonight Show!’
- Leno VS Conan — It’s A Late Night War Of Words! Who Do You Think Is Winning?
- Conan Throws Down the Gauntlet: If You Move Me to 12:05, I’m Outta Here!
- Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Fallon — You Made Great Comedy Last Night Out of NBC’s Errors!