If You Go To Justin Bieber's 16th Birthday Party… You Might DIE!

Fri, February 26, 2010 9:59am EDT by 113 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

How much do you love Justin Bieber? Enough to risk your life for his birthday?

Justin Bieber‘s plans for his 16th birthday bash in L.A. sound … slightly terrifying! The R&B superstar turns 16 on Mar. 1 and he’s celebrating for three days straight! And TMZ.com has Justin’s exclusive Sweet 16 invitation!  But Beibs’ party will be filled with fun, exciting and — according to the 4 page invite! — dangerous activities!

So before JB’s pals can enjoy paintball, basketball, air hockey, or sumo wrestling, their parents must sign a release form which states, “I consent to my/minor’s participation in the activity and acknowledge that the minor and I fully understand my/minor’s participation may involve serious injury or death.” (Emphasis ours.)  Really? DEATH? Wow! You have to really love Justin to risk your life for his b-day!

His three day party kicks off Feb. 27 with a special dinner at an undisclosed location. The next day, guests are invited to a special screening for the film Book of Eli. The even wraps up on Mar. 1 with the death defying activities.

We wonder if any of Justin’s celebrity crushes — Rihanna, Beyoncé or Taylor Swift — will sing “Happy Birthday” to him on his big day? (Note: If Taylor does it, we recommend she not do it live.)

Tell us, BFFs — would you risk YOUR life for Justin?

MELANIE A.K.A MRS.BIEBER

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 5, 2010

DEAR JUSTIN I LOVE MORE THEN A FREND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YELIZMAR

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 5, 2010

HAPPY ;LATE BIRFDAY JUSTIN….LUV YUW ALWAYS!!!!UR FRIEND JELLY

destinypetes

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 5, 2010

i would risk every thing for justin i9 love him that much

MELANIE A.K.A MRS.BIEBER

Posted at 9:54 AM on March 5, 2010

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JUSTIN LOVE YOU ALWAYS AND 4 EVER
IM UR
#1 FAN. TAKE ME TO UR PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bre Arbuckle

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 4, 2010

Yall. Just to let yall know. Justin doesnt see these. haha Bonnie. the creator of this website does.

Abi

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 4, 2010

God, loved to have seen this, lol would’ve been pretty funny, paintballing’s insane to the max :D:D:D
Anyways hope he had a good 16th,

-Abi
xx

lauren

Posted at 9:36 AM on March 4, 2010

I LOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garry

Posted at 6:16 AM on March 4, 2010

Peoples are crazy about the Justin Bieber’s 16th Birthday Party. Kids, Girls and Boys love him

Thanks
Garry(http://www.mybirthdaysupplies.com)

Leslie

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 3, 2010

I would do anything 2 see u……. I love u soo much Happy late Birthday….anything 2 have u…..FAN LESLIE

Leslie

Posted at 8:21 PM on March 3, 2010

I will go died if i go 2 his B-DAY I love Justin Bieber he is soooo cute I love Justin I will give him a bigggggggggg huge becuz i love him soooooo much if i could just be with him ill be soo happy but like i said u they dont like u then what ever but if u dont like me i dont care i will still liked u n have u in my heart always ur fan leslie

brenda

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 3, 2010

i really do love jutn bieber, i love his msuci nd he is egg-streemly cute but risking ur life for a person geta little to intense. most of justion bieber’s fans would definatly say yes becasue they love him… i wouldnt blame them but if it came ot the real deal the really wouldnt risk hteir lifes. i would go to his birthday party tho jst not get involved with the violent activeities. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!!!! I <3 U. nd sry i didnt twitter u on ur b-day my laptop crached tht day . lolz thts all i gata say bui buiiz now ;)

Allie

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 3, 2010

I’d go, why would you die in a party?

samar rahim

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 3, 2010

OF COURSE I’LL COME IF I COULD!!! I <3 YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD. TO TELL U THE TRUTH, MY FRIENDSR GETTING A BIT ANNOYED B/C I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT U(UR MY LOVE <3).I WOULD <3 2 MEET U, I LIVE IN (MD). U ROCK!!!
P.S- COULD U GET ANY MORE CUTER?!?

amanda

Posted at 11:45 AM on March 3, 2010

thats wasome but why risk your life thats just dumb no party worth that just sayin…p.s i dolove justin bit i lovehavin my life 2

amanda

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 3, 2010

i mean reallly people

Katie

Posted at 11:37 PM on March 2, 2010

I would never risk my life for a birthday party. No offense Justin, I respect what you do and I bet you are a sweet guy, but that is just plain out insane.

Cassie

Posted at 5:33 PM on March 5, 2010

u r crazy if u wouldnt risk ur life for justin bieber he is such a hottie

yesenia =)

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 2, 2010

Well 1st happy late b-day srry I didn’t rite tht yesterday.I wish u the bestest b-day.I wish I could have the best party jus like urs. I f*ckin luv u.so far ur the only one I luv.well happy late b-day.
P.S.S I luv u and wish u the bestest late b-day <333 =)

Garson Gray

Posted at 3:33 PM on March 2, 2010

One can only hope it winds up being the birthday boy.

Tenneh B

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 2, 2010

today is your special day that day is your birthday so its the perfect time to say, you are always thought of in a very special way. your birthday is a special day a time to have new hopes and dream. and i’d like to take the time to say. you are very special in every way. so i wish you a very special birthday. Happy Birthday Justin Bieber. hope your day is special

Drew Hopkins

Posted at 2:29 AM on March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Justin!!! I hope it is fun filled and you get everything u wish for… :)

johnny jayes

Posted at 1:00 AM on March 2, 2010

hello, happy 16th birthday,no it so funny that Justin B.,will invite Usher Raymond to his kids party and all.To perform of course ,hear say,guys and gals.He should be on Mtv’s Sweet sixteen as the birthday boy and all .Too much for his parents you might say,no it’s just right for Justin ,who can sing as well at his birthday party,then get laid buy a chick with hugh nockers and that tyi.Lovej.j.

Deziree

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 1, 2010

I LOVE U JUSTIN AND ALWAYS WILL

MEGHAN

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 1, 2010

HAPPY B-DAY JB <3

Deziree

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 1, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN LOVE YOU

ashley

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 1, 2010

i what to come PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deziree

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 1, 2010

ME TOO GIRL I LOVE HIM SO MUCH……..!!!!!!!!!!

johnny jayes

Posted at 1:02 AM on March 2, 2010

yes,like justin wants you there,call him on the celly,his friends are all going ,why not you as well?

asia

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 1, 2010

i love him.he is sooooooo cute!

McKenna!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 1, 2010

i would risk my life to see you…………………!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole