If You Go To Justin Bieber's 16th Birthday Party… You Might DIE!

Fri, February 26, 2010 9:59am EDT by 113 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

How much do you love Justin Bieber? Enough to risk your life for his birthday?

Justin Bieber‘s plans for his 16th birthday bash in L.A. sound … slightly terrifying! The R&B superstar turns 16 on Mar. 1 and he’s celebrating for three days straight! And TMZ.com has Justin’s exclusive Sweet 16 invitation!  But Beibs’ party will be filled with fun, exciting and — according to the 4 page invite! — dangerous activities!

So before JB’s pals can enjoy paintball, basketball, air hockey, or sumo wrestling, their parents must sign a release form which states, “I consent to my/minor’s participation in the activity and acknowledge that the minor and I fully understand my/minor’s participation may involve serious injury or death.” (Emphasis ours.)  Really? DEATH? Wow! You have to really love Justin to risk your life for his b-day!

His three day party kicks off Feb. 27 with a special dinner at an undisclosed location. The next day, guests are invited to a special screening for the film Book of Eli. The even wraps up on Mar. 1 with the death defying activities.

We wonder if any of Justin’s celebrity crushes — Rihanna, Beyoncé or Taylor Swift — will sing “Happy Birthday” to him on his big day? (Note: If Taylor does it, we recommend she not do it live.)

Tell us, BFFs — would you risk YOUR life for Justin?

brittanybohning

Posted at 10:51 PM on June 26, 2011

i die to go to justin sweet16

leslie

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 4, 2011

i love justin bieber

bieber is a gayboy

Posted at 10:29 PM on December 17, 2010

justin is a gayboy, he wont go out with any of you ugly little bastards cos hes gay and deserves to die in the most painful and prolonged way possible, anyone who likes justin bieber deserves to be shot in the knees, raped, raped again, shot in the arms, raped once more and then left to die.

Toni

Posted at 10:37 PM on August 21, 2011

Hey listen kid you better leave My favorite Justin alone and one more
Thing I need you to stop making bad remarks about Justin,s girlfriend
and I know you better stop messing with Selena and Justin cause he’s a bum

Toni

Posted at 10:49 PM on August 21, 2011

Hey loser you better leave my wonderful Justin alone Justin is like a
Brother to me and I care about him and his girlfrend because their
Good kids and they are a cute couple so leave them alone
Their such great kids

Lauren

Posted at 4:01 PM on December 7, 2010

OMG! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! HE IS THE COOLEST GUY EVER! Oh and Merinda you are not his biggest fan I am. His birthday is march 1st 1994, his fav color is blue, his fav animal is a dog, his fave number is 6, he can’t live without his cellphone, his girlfriend is Jasmine Villegas (well it was), his full name is Justin Drew Bieber (Used To Be Jeremy Bieber), he is into skating, hocky, baseball, soccer, and golf, he plays piano, trumpet, gutair, and drums, his fav tv shows are American Idol, Greys Anatomy & Smallville, his number one single is one time, his fam is Mother – Pattie / Farther – Jeremy / Sister : Jazmyn / Brother : Jaxon, his dogs name is sam/sammy, his fav food is pasta, and his fav candy is sour patch kids!!! Want more I know everything an.bout him, its like I am him.

Desirae

Posted at 7:16 PM on February 27, 2011

Creep O.o

merinda

Posted at 7:45 PM on October 4, 2010

i would do anything to go to justin biebers 17 th birthday pary IM HIS BIGGEST FANN AND DONT SAY IM NOT BECAUSE I AM DUH!!!

jeh

Posted at 10:33 AM on August 14, 2010

i want to be one of his friend . and i really wanna see him personaly ! :))