New Report Says: Jenny McCarthy’s Son May Not Have Had Autism After All

Fri, February 26, 2010 9:15am EDT by 754 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

After years of speaking out about her son’s autism — and against childhood immunizations — Jenny McCarthy is reversing her position.

After years of speaking publicly about her belief that MMR shots (immunization for measles, mumps, and rubella) caused her son to suffer from autism, Jenny McCarthy now faces the reality that her 7-year-old son Evan — who no longer shows any signs of autism — may likely have lived with completely different illness.

A new article in Time magazine — which Jenny was interviewed for — suggests Evan suffers from Landau-Kleffner syndrome, “a rare childhood neurological disorder that can also result in speech impairment and possible long-term neurological damage.”

Many applaud Jenny, who has never stopped fighting to help her son since his autism diagnosis in 2005.  Others, like the Center of Disease Control, say her claims about immunizations make her “a menace to public health.”

Jenny talks about her son’s progress saying, “Evan couldn’t talk — now he talks. Evan couldn’t make eye contact — now he makes eye contact. Evan was anti-social — now he makes friends.  It was amazing to watch … when something didn’t work for Evan, I didn’t stop. I stopped that treatment, but I didn’t stop.”

And she is also reversing her initial position that the MMR shots caused Evan’s autism.  Jenny now says she wants vaccinations better researched — rather than getting rid of them altogether, as she previously promoted.  And though her son may never have had autism, Jenny insists, “I’ll continue to be the voice” of the disorder.

SB_Australia

Posted at 5:33 PM on July 27, 2013

Jeez Jenny, just shut your mouth & take your clothes off…people need to stop putting faith in a god damn bikini model over accepted science!

Kasha

Posted at 2:50 PM on July 27, 2013

I’m autistic and the majority of autistic people DO NOT want this woman being the voice of the disorder…she has caused us so many problems, autistic kids needless suffering by supporting the idea autism can and should be ‘cured’…she knows nothing about autism! Please dear god make this woman shut-up and stop harming our community!

Melanie Nichols

Posted at 10:46 AM on July 28, 2013

AMEN!

PB

Posted at 1:46 PM on July 28, 2013

Yeah that!

Jay

Posted at 2:45 PM on July 27, 2013

This has been known for a while…unfortunately the harm she caused to the autism community and by speaking against vaccinations is potentially deadly and may stick around for generations. You can’t fault a parent for trying to help their kids, but not at the cost of others kids. She should be ashamed of all the harm she has caused.

Carol S

Posted at 11:02 PM on July 26, 2013

Jenny wants MORE research? Why doesn’t she read all of the research that has already been done by credible researchers. Because of her misguided, ill informed and downright dangerous views; many children out there have not been properly vaccinated. Please crawl back into your hole and let the real victims of autism find legitimate research….

CJ

Posted at 1:40 PM on July 26, 2013

Interesting how she comes out with this AFTER getting her new gig on The View and the firestorm of people not wanting her to be on it specifically because of this issue. Not saying it is why, but the timing is pretty dang suspicious.

Garbage

Posted at 1:13 AM on July 27, 2013

Speaking of timing, check the date on this article; it’s from three years ago. I really don’t think her gig at The View has been lined up for that long.

nancy lacava

Posted at 12:11 PM on July 26, 2013

don’t bother continuing to be the voice of autism, you are not needed and no knowledgable enough to be the voice of anything….go back to be a tv personality period

mark

Posted at 11:17 PM on July 25, 2013

son-rise.org see how autism can be cured.

Perfect Fit

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 22, 2013

I liked Jenny the best when she said he was an Indigo Child. Then relaxed that would get no attention.

Perfect Fit

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 22, 2013

*realized (dumb autocorrect)

Toby Dawson

Posted at 12:02 PM on July 22, 2013

The provax trolls are doing a fabulous job of making themselves look utterly ridiculous; Discrediting didn’t work. Dumb blond didn’t work. Now they accuse her of lying, which Can’t work because she has not. Let the keep rolling out new attempts to discredit her and divert your attention – it just shows them up as the lamebrain obsessives that they are.

Manny

Posted at 9:48 AM on July 22, 2013

I knew it!! I guess this just “proves” that Landau-Kleffner syndrome is caused by MMR immunization shots, just another reason not to get them….

PB

Posted at 1:48 PM on July 28, 2013

It does not prove that at all!So glad you are not a scientist!

Jennifer Ransier

Posted at 11:52 PM on July 21, 2013

I have 2 autistic kiddos. One is 21 with Asbergers Syndrome and one is 13 with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Without this coming across as negative I have to ask….why would some of you have taken what she says as fact anyway. She can come out with anything she wants and I do hope the best for her son but I prefer to listen to the specialists that work with my kids. She can write what ever book she wants and promote what ever she wants but it doesn’t mean I am gonna follow it. Lesson learned I guess to those who spent their money chasing her views….just because she is famous doesn’t make her right. On the other hand as I have learned in working with these guys for 21 years, no Autism is NOT curable…with treatment these guys can learn to live very well adjusted lives but it will never go away. Some learn to adjust over time but they are not cured. As far as the shots I cannot say it is the cause….in our case it was proven to have been caused genetically.

Jeremy/Ashley Cloud (@JerAsh2011)

Posted at 11:27 PM on July 25, 2013

Jennifer, I have to completely agree with you. My son is 9 and is high functioning and it was also proven that it was genetic. I did read her first book and while reading it, my only thought was he doesn’t have autism, he has epilepsy because she wasn’t describing things that autistic verbal or non-verbal children do and I didn’t agree with the fact that she kept saying that he son was “cured”. If that was the case, then how come no one else’s son is “cured”? My son receives 40 a week of ABA therapy because we were misdiagnosed for 6 1/2 years and we are a military family and its hard. I wish her the best with her son but it’s a shame that some people want to push certain views that should never be pushed. I have to say that I would rather have my child here on earth with autism then to be any angel in heaven from not getting the shots they needed. Great post.

PB

Posted at 1:50 PM on July 28, 2013

Same thing in our family- genetics all the way. I am an identical twin, both my identical twin sister and me have one daughter, and both of our daugters have a son who is autistic.

Ann Marie White

Posted at 2:08 PM on July 18, 2013

When Ms. McCarthy paraded her son nearly a decade ago stating to millions of mothers,fathers,aunts,uncles,grandparents,professionals in the field of her discovery of a “CURE” for Autism for her son I immediately felt she had disregarded the years of studies with empirical data driven research from Scientists from around the world with published articles that created such an extreme frustration with disappointment because even those scientists couldn’t compete with your accusations of a cure and they couldn’t even provide that they were getting closer to a cure. Thousands of People were mislead. Mother’s were heartbroken because her son was Cured and theirs were not even close to saying My Child has recovered from Autism. For those of you who know me and my sons testimony what I’m about to say isn’t something I can easily let roll off my sleeve. Ms.McCarthy Owes the world a huge apology. Also she she lied to so many of us through her publication of her books taking millions of hard working desperate peoples money (That Believe Me They did not have and had to do whatever they could like mortgage their homes take out loans, live of off credit cards and ask their parents to help as well) Like my Family. Her net worth is 14 million dollars. I wonder how much of that had to come from all the publicity she gained through talk shows, books, and the Support she got from Oprah’s endorsement to purchase her books and so much more.Landau Kleffner Syndrome is now her sons newly diagnosis… I could have pointed her in that direction years ago according to the symtoms she said her son had. Even now Ms McCarthy is not sure.If she had cooperated and complied and put the time needed into her sons recovery I Honestly believe the charlatan she is may have saved so many families of shear broken hearted and empty pockets from her claims that were again MISLEADING. I Hope and Pray that her son will receive the attention he needs and that means all waking hours of his day for any chance at her son making a full recovery of Autism Spectrum Disorders. My son is 21 years old now Ms.McCarthy and with concern on behalf of your son it Doesn’t get easier. So I Challenge you to reconsider your new committments to The View and Yor The Jenny McCarhty Show as well as other appearances you have signed for ans the traveling to Boston to build your new Love with Donnie W. I just don’t know how your son will be able to deal with rejection first and foremost from peers at school who must see that he has some quirky oddities that all children through adulthood have to tweak out. Yes, I am angry still at you. How is it that You were able to escape from a disease that you spread over a decade and moms are still pulling their hairs out of their heads because they Trusted You Jenny McCarhty. May God Help You,,one more thing spare us by staying away from areas such as Autism that you have No business speaking about.

David Gorski is a Quack

Posted at 3:01 PM on July 18, 2013

First of all, she has never said she has cured her son. She has said that he is recovered. There is a huge difference.

Secondly, she never said her son has Landau-Kleffner; a couple of “scientists” who have never seen Evan and have never looked at his medical records made that unscientific claim.

Some children are able to recover from Autism. Autism is a developmental delay, not stasis. Some children can recover with therapy. Some children cannot. She is not to blame for that.

simpleijustdo

Posted at 10:35 PM on July 21, 2013

Autism is NOT a developmental delay. It is a NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER. You can not recover, (nor be cured) from a neurological disorder. Get your facts straight before you defend someone like this.

PB

Posted at 1:54 PM on July 28, 2013

Autism is not a developemental disability actually, the brain of someone with autism is just “wired” differently. A person with autism reaches all their physical developement milestones like any other child. They do have speech delay but that is only because their brains are “wired” differently and expression of thought and forming speech is difficult and has to be taught differently.

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 17, 2013

I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at this
website is in fact nice.

David Gorski is a Quack

Posted at 3:07 PM on July 17, 2013

The Times article is chock full of misinformation.

First of all, the people who are making the claim that Evan does not have Autism, and instead has Landau-Kleffner syndrome have never examined Evan. Nor have they ever looked at his medical records. They are using their uninformed speculation as proof that he never had autism to begin with, trumping the doctors and specialists who DID diagnose him with autism.

That is not how science works. These people who are parroting this lie are spreading misinformation. These “doctors” and “skeptics” who so vehemently hate this woman for saying that she “cured” her son are laughing stocks.

She has never once said that she cured her son; he’s recovered. Learn the difference.

Vax Realist

Posted at 1:25 AM on July 17, 2013

>>Jenny now says she wants vaccinations better researched <<

No kidding—SHE needs to better "research" them so she can understand why ALL of mainstream medicine is in favor of their use and has been for decades, and why her opposition has been so destructive and dangerous to kids in the USA and elsewhere. Perhaps she can start with a very sincere apology.

not brain washed

Posted at 5:24 AM on July 16, 2013

Has anyone here really looked up information about how these vaccinations are really studied or how many ingredients in them were really studied? We need to be given the straight facts about how these vaccinations were studied. They also do not say that the shots haven’t caused Autism they simply say that they haven’t linked the two together. Clever wording if you ask me. I have a son who has Autism, I will never know for sure if it was immunizations that caused them. I won’t be brain washed into ruling it out when only two vaccines have been tested and in those only a few ingredients were tested.

Joe Kugler

Posted at 7:59 AM on July 16, 2013

I hope this doesn’t come across as confrontational, but I’m hoping to clarify something for you about scientific research. When you are studying something using modern technique, you try to establish a connection. Does A cause B? There is no way to directly study if something does NOT do something, so you look to see if it does do it. The trouble with this is no matter how exacting and exhausting you do research, you can’t test every possible variable. This leaves researches unable to say “A will never do B”. But you say “A was not observed to ever cause B”. It is not a way to hide anything or obscure the truth. They are trying to be as accurate as possible. And please, when people have done years of exhaustive research and spent their lives trying to help children be health, don’t claim they are trying to brainwash you into believing something. The study that started this all was done by one man, looking at 12 children and he had a financial connection to a competitive vaccine. He was later found to have manipulated data and the report was pulled and his license stripped. Studies later looking at over 1000 children were done, finding no link between the two. I’m not saying believe whatever you hear in the media – please don’t believe Jenny McCarthy. But look into the sources, see you is reliable and who has the right motives. Thanks for reading.

Colleen McElyea Cavin

Posted at 12:03 AM on July 18, 2013

Yes, I have researched childhood vaccinations, 28 years ago, prior to vaccinating my daughter. I also researched the diseases the vaccinations are used to prevent. It was a no brainer after I finished my research and my daughter did just peachy. Whooping cough, Measles (particularly if your child infects a pregnant woman), Diphtheria and all the rest are diseases with potentially lethal outcomes. I had Whooping Cough, Measles, Chicken Pox and Scarletina as a child. My siblings had Diphtheria.
We were all Polio Pioneers in the 1950’s. The Salk Vaccine was a miracle to most parents who worried day and night when an outbreak of Polio occurred in their town. Most of you are not aware of this time in our history but it was terrifying to parents with young children and it was more scary than getting a shot. So our parents lined us up and rolled up our sleeves and wiped our tears after we got our shots.

heckofanurse

Posted at 12:57 AM on July 26, 2013

THANK YOU!!! From the bottom of my Emergency Nurse’ heart. Thank you!

PB

Posted at 1:58 PM on July 28, 2013

Love your post! So very true! So many people today who oppose vaccinations have no idea of the horror of the past when people who contacted Polio had to live in an Iron Lung! I am sick and tired of these uneducated parents who will not vaccinate their children sending their kids to the school where my grandchildren go and have to be exposed!

Lorena

Posted at 7:51 AM on August 11, 2013

Oh please 28 yrs ago???
by then they were even saying aloud they have never ever used monkey’s tissues. Now the video of Merck laughing about contaminated green monkeys with AIDS is on youtube.
How many vaccines your now almost 30 daughter got? 5? not almost 50 by 6yo like now.

CDC has made public ALL CASES OF POLIO around the 50’s were caused by the vaccine. Salk’s vaccine. Go and read about Dr. Sandler’s finding at NC regarding change of diet and polio cases.

Barbara Biegaj

Posted at 5:13 PM on December 12, 2013

And parents now see 1 in every 2 children with chronic illness , autoimmune diseases and disabilities–and look at all the horrible diseases like Alzheimer and Parkinson’s etc in seniors Cancer is everywhere- How has the overall health of people improved? Phew! if your family is not effected, but maybe later in life they will be or the next generation will be. You better care, NOW!

jay

Posted at 2:56 PM on July 27, 2013

FACT: Vaccines and autism aren’t linked…the proof being that autism is a NEUROLOGICAL disorder, a vaccine cannot magically change the entire brain of a child, it’s impossible.

disgusted

Posted at 11:05 AM on July 15, 2013

Do you any of you even know what “Landau-Kleffner syndrome” is? Look it up. Then look up “regressive autism.” They are the same thing. There is no definitive diagnostic difference. And it is NOT rare. Many, many children regress at some point in the first five years. It WAS rare before we decided that vaccinating the hell out of infants and toddlers was somehow a good idea. But it’s not anymore.

And, as far as advocating better research for vaccines rather than getting rid of them altogether, that has ALWAYS been Jenny McCarthy’s position. So saying that that’s what she wants now in no way “reverses” her position that the MMR vaccine caused her son’s condition.

I understand you wish to see her “recant,” but how about learning more about what she’s talking about before you make stuff up. I don’t even care about Jenny McCarthy, but I do care about the truth.

Tims Les Paul

Posted at 7:20 PM on July 15, 2013

Seriously, there is no solid evidence, none whatsoever, that MMR and autism are related. The fraudulent study that kicked off this whole charade has been withdrawn and the criminal researcher who published it has been stripped of his medical license for his malfeasance. The number of children who stand to die without their MMR is an unacceptable loss to support your right to spout and promote nonsense. Please get another hobby horse to ride.

amber

Posted at 11:39 PM on July 25, 2013

i agree, my son is diagnosed with autism, he never got any of his shots! ever! & my husband’s first son did have his shots, and has a different mother…. so two different moms, same dad.. both have autism… it’s genetic for our family to an extent. and the shot has nothing to do with it.. not for us it doesnt, our oldest son had aba therapy and is social and “normal” if you will… he talks and has great grades….. nothing appears different with him, you wouldnt know he was ever diagnosed with autsim, he is 15 now. our 5 year old is in aba therapy 40 hours a week currently and has been for 2 years. it’s the only thing proven to HELP. there isnt a special diet either, we tried that also with our youngest son, he hated not having gluten. every kid is so different, even on the spectrum, they can be similar in certain ways but its up to how the parents handle it.

Jay

Posted at 3:05 PM on July 27, 2013

I simply use the argument of common sense – how in the hell do people think that a vaccine can rewire and completely change the physical characteristics of a childs brain?

Plus of course as an autistic person I’d take autism over dying from a preventable illness and taking other people down with me. I just don’t understand how anti-vaccers can be so (wilfully) ignorant and selfish as to put theirs kids and other people’s kids health and lives at risk.

Berlin

Posted at 9:26 PM on July 15, 2013

Yeah everything I’m reading about LKS is that it’s misdiagnosed as autism or diagnosed in conjunction but is a separate syndrome. I’m also seeing that it affects less than 200,000 people in the US. Out of a population of 314 million, majority of whom are vaccinated, that’s pretty rare.

Would you like to know about a condition that IS actually becoming more common since Andrew Wakefield released his herpderp claptrap bag of lies? Pertussis. Thanks for this.

PB

Posted at 2:01 PM on July 28, 2013

YES! Pertussis (AKA Whooping Cough) is steadily in the rise now thanks to the idiot parents who decided not to have their children vaccinated due to bogus research! Thanks idiots!!

saxjonz

Posted at 12:59 PM on July 16, 2013

Thank you. My father was on to this many years ago when certain vaccines definitely were just as bad as the concern of getting the disease.

mike

Posted at 10:29 PM on July 16, 2013

You do not have a medical degree or license and have no clue what you are talking about beyond a cursory, uninformed pile of garbage you read on the internet which helped create your cursory, uninformed opinion. Shut up you stupid, stupid person.

Gindy51

Posted at 4:46 PM on July 17, 2013

It was rare before we started to put crap like BHA in tin cans, shoot anti-biotics in our meat, use GMO seeds, spray pesticides and herbicides on our food, smoke cigarettes, and ingest all sorts of chemicals that alter our DNA. THAT is what will ultimately be determined as the cause for so many of these seemingly “new” diseases.
Autism may be a generational disease that does not show up until the grand children of smokers and the children of parents exposed to the chemicals are born.

mickeymusing

Posted at 9:52 AM on July 13, 2013

The best thing Jenny McCarthy could do to be the ‘voice of’ autism is stop being the voice of autism. The minute her son stopped exhibiting symptoms it should have been clear he was misdiagnosed. Instead, she claimed he was ‘cured’ by her bizarro treatment rituals, giving millions of parents whose children truly who have autism false hope. Add that to the Jenny McCarthy body count (actual website) of children who have died needlessly as a result of her ill-conceived and dishonest crusade against vaccination and Ms. McCarthy has been been a one-person public health menace. Wonder if Oprah and all the other media outlets who gave her free air time to spout her nonsense will have her back now to correct it?

Carol Diehl

Posted at 7:42 AM on July 13, 2013

I have a friend whose son exhibited autism-like symptoms for a year and a half, dating from the afternoon he had his vaccinations, now speaks normally.

J

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 13, 2013

that is sad that this happened. What is also sad is that people continue to claim MMR causes autism like symptoms. The chemical they claim is responsible hasn’t been used in the MMR vaccine in 15 years.

Peter Vintner (@pvandck)

Posted at 7:22 PM on July 16, 2013

The chemical people claim to be responsible (thimerosal / thiomersol) has never been part of MMR vaccine (not even before 1999) for the simple reason it is a live vaccine. Thimerosal is a preserving agent and would render the vaccine useless – or put it another way, the MMR vaccine would cease to be a vaccine.

Angry Voter

Posted at 10:49 PM on July 11, 2013

The vast majority of ADHD medications are given to the sons of young single mothers.

Look it up for yourself.

Is it possible that young single mothers simply don’t understand boys?

Laurie

Posted at 1:38 PM on July 12, 2013

Or is it just possible that Jenny McCarthy is an idiot that should be kicked in the face?

phoenix

Posted at 5:59 PM on July 13, 2013

Or is it possible that young single parents simply don’t have as much time as they would like to devote to their children? You know, with all the working and household chores and such.

Beth

Posted at 6:30 PM on July 13, 2013

And your conclusion from that? I’m an “old” married mom with a son with ADHD, whose brother had it as well as various others in my extended family. Adults with ADHD tend to have more relationship problems. Perhaps the reason there are a lot of young, single moms with children with ADHD is because it may have a hereditary component and the now absent fathers have it too.

sheeple

Posted at 1:46 AM on July 14, 2013

ADHD doesn’t exist in Europe. Maybe you guys have other problems.

Peter Dickinson

Posted at 6:38 PM on July 8, 2013

The only good thing about this is that you can see her nipples through her dress on the first picture.

Dingus mcripface

Posted at 11:27 PM on April 9, 2013

This woman should be hung for lying about this. As someone who “suffers” from autism quite frankly I find this woman to be an attention whore and a waste of time and this is probably the only comment I shall make about ever so up hers with whatever is the largest thing at hand

Sally

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 10, 2013

I think she really believes in what she is doing and there are numerous parents that have said she has helped them. I find nothing wrong with that. America needs more people who are willing to put their necks out to say something they believe in. She uses her freedom of speech to try to help people and you use yours to make inappropriate comments such as “This woman should be hung for lying about this.” There is nothing dangerous about her suggestions of checking your kids immune systems before giving them vaccinations or spacing them out. There is nothing wrong with her logic of improving children’s diets or adults for that matter. She and anybody else is allowed to change their position on vaccines or whatever else. I don’t think its particularly helpful to anyone to argue that her son never had autism. Read about all the doctors that have been wrong about a lot of things…should we say they should be hung too. I don’t think so…

Astrid

Posted at 12:37 PM on July 12, 2013

She’s damaged herd immunity. Read something nonfictional for a change and you might learn something.

thegomezsymbol

Posted at 12:45 AM on July 13, 2013

Usually when doctors are wrong, it’s other doctors who prove them wrong wrong more evidence. Not idiots armed with google.

Rishi

Posted at 11:59 AM on July 13, 2013

Tell that to the parents in California whose children have died of whooping cough because their neighbors chose to follow McCarthy’s reckless and sensational advice. That’s right, families who did not make these irresponsible choices themselves are suffering because of the irresponsible actions of others; actions that were prompted by one woman who believes her own myopic perspective is more valid than decades of peer-reviewed research by tens of thousands of diligent and informed professionals…one woman who believes she is unique in the world for having an emotional investment in the welfare of her child.

She is using her celebrity to distract people from the simple fact that she has advocated for things that are wrong. You say she suggests that people check their children’s immune systems and space out their vaccinations. You ignore the fact that she literally told people that immunizations lead to autism and should not be done, despite decades of research showing this was untrue. You say she advocates for improving children’s diets. You ignore the fact that she literally said gluten and caesin cause Autism, giving parents false hopes and leading them to ignore treatment options that are actually viable. I work every day with people with intellectual disabilities, and I so wish I could quantify the countless precious hours I have to spend with parents discrediting things they have heard by Jenny McCarthy and people like her…precious hours that could have been spent engaging in simple, peer-reviewed procedures that would improve their children’s conditions.

“Really believing” in what you are doing is not an excuse for subverting our cultures long-fought shift towards decisions based on inquiry and research. People also “really believe” that global warming doesn’t exist. Decades ago people “really believed” that cigarette smoking was good for you. They “really believed” that black people were less intelligent than white people. They “really believed” that women could not be trusted with important decisions because of hormonal problems. We know better because we have developed a better way of discovery than “really believing” things. And yes, people have the right to try to get us to “really believe” something when we already know better, but we have an ethical duty to make sure that those those people are discredited and shunned.

Ethan

Posted at 4:14 PM on July 12, 2013

I agree very much with you, although I don’t want her to literally die or come to physical harm. I’m really annoyed that she says that she wants to be the voice for autism when she has literally no experience- not even secondhand experience now- with it, and she’s spread so much misinformation.

buy Xanax

Posted at 12:51 AM on April 8, 2013

Your current post offers proven beneficial to
us. It’s really educational and you are clearly
quite educated in this region. You possess opened my own eyes to varying views on
this specific matter with intriguing and reliable articles.

Joe

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 21, 2013

Jenny McCarthy and the VIew? Really? Please say it isn’t so. This is the same Jenny McCarthy who pretended to be an autism mom, then quickly distanced herself after a short time of pandering to public, then hid behind “I cured my son.” Now, we never, ever hear her talk about her son with alleged autism. Has the public become this stupid? That they can’t look back at the fact her son was never autistic, but had a seizure disorder that was cured with seizure meds controlling his seizures and subsequent developmental delays? And now that’s all behind her and she acts as if it’s never been? How weird is this? Doesn’t anyone think anymore? God bless her child, it’s not his fault, but for goodness sakes, this woman has duped the autism community. She did a “love bombing” equivalent to that of a sociopath, and then wrote a bunch of books that aren’t even real, based on the reality her son isn’t really autistic, and now, that’s all just old news and she’s on to a new gig. So so so odd, don’t you think? Yes, please think.

darksfather

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 3, 2013

i appreciate your response, and am glad that someone else realizes something was way off on this whole thing.

создание продвижение сайтов

Posted at 6:57 AM on January 11, 2013

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

Chris Winter

Posted at 11:51 AM on July 18, 2013

Why, hello Hipcrime! Haven’t seen you around in a while. Seeing you again is too soon.