Good for you, Jayde. It’s always better to look towards the future then back at your past, don’t you think?
Jayde Nicole is embarking on a Hills-free lifestyle now that she and Brody Jenner, 26, are officially kaput. Though she claims the two remains friends, don’t expect her to have the MTV show on her TiVo this season!
“The whole show is kind of …on the…you know,” the 24-year-old Playmate told
HollywoodLife.com exclusively at the “Get Lucky For Lupus” event in West Hollywood Feb. 25 when we told her about new star Ryan Cabrera. She added, making it very clear what she thought of her former program, “You never know what to expect, and it’s always different. Who knows? I won’t be watching!”
Jayde said that escaping the drama of reality life was the biggest reason for leaving the show. “I’m a very laid-back person and I wanted to live my life. It got to a point where I didn’t know what I was getting myself in to, and I wanted to take a step back.”
Luckily, that step back doesn’t apply to other reality shows. Jayde admits that while she has little love for The Hills, she IS a die-hard Jersey Shore fan! “I love it because its real! They don’t care and they have fun and its not depressing or dramatic or a fight all the time. They fight but it’s funny.”
What’s your favorite reality show? The Hills or Jersey Shore?
Get More on ‘The Hills:’
- Heidi Montag’s In SO Much Pain From Her 10 Plastic Surgeries! She Can’t Even Sleep, She Tweets!
- Spencer Pratt on Heidi Montag’s Plastic Surgery Overkill: ‘It Was the Worst Experience of My Life’
- Who Looks Faker: Heidi Montag Or J-WOWW?
- Doc Agrees with Bonnie! There’s Something ‘Very Psychologically Wrong’ with Heidi Montag!
- Heidi Montag, You Are Insane! You Want Size ‘H’ Boobs … For ‘Heidi?’ That Is Just Nuts!!