EXCLUSIVE! 'Celebrity Apprentice' Contestant Bret Michaels Spills Major Spoiler!

Fri, February 26, 2010 3:49pm EDT by 5 Comments

022310_brett_michaels_544_WU9P2079_R1

Bret may have gotten kicked off The Celebrity Apprentice early!

Bret Michaels is the king of finding love on reality TV, but don’t expect him to win the upcoming third season of Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice on NBC! The Rock of Love star, who’s currently prepping for his solo tour, recently spoke with HollywoodLife.com exclusively and he told us not to expect to see much of him this season. “I warn people… please tune in early,” he told us.

The Donald’s hit show premieres March 14 with a very diverse group of celebrities, including Sharon Osbourne, comedian Sinbad and former Illinois governor Rod Blagojevich. “I was excited to meet everyone there,” Bret told us. “I literally came in the first day from a show in Mexico, so I didn’t get much of a chance to bond before. I have my ‘Spinal Tap’ moments — the person I knew would be fierce competition was Sharon Osbourne.”

Bret realizes that most people see him as a party boy, girl-obsessed rock star, but he believes the public will see a different side of him after watching him on The Celebrity Apprentice. “I give 1,000 percent effort and I totally dove into the show,” he told us. “My timing and Mr. Trump’s timing weren’t in the same time zone. … I run on rocker time and that didn’t work out to my advantage.”

But he wants you to know the main reason he agreed to do the show in the first place was to raise money for his foundation. “When they approached me to do the show, I kept thinking about the awareness I could raise, and the Bret Michaels foundation where I use my own money to send kids to camp.”

He also the rules he lives by with us: “I love to play hard but I even it out by working hard,” he said. “I own having fun. You’ve got to enjoy something, or why go to work?”

— Chloe Melas

giyim, moda giyim

Posted at 12:10 AM on June 5, 2012

This is really interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

The Wordpress secrets that designers don't want you to know about

Posted at 4:23 PM on May 8, 2012

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was a leisure account it. Look advanced to far brought agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

La litiere douce au toucher

Posted at 7:14 PM on April 23, 2012

naturally like your web-site but you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I’ll certainly come again again.

JANICE

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 9, 2010

I really hadn’t heard of Bret before this show but am very impressed with his work ethic and common sense. Thank goodness he knows when to be quiet. The Donald doesn’t care for him for some reason…………….can’t figure out why.
I don’t care for Donald and his bullying methods. Why talented people want to be on his show and be talked to the wway he does is a mystery. Rude man.

Elisa

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 9, 2010

I just came across this article and found it quite funny Since it is now May 8th and Bret is doing amazingly well on the show !!! I am so glad he’s feeling better since his brain hemorrhage. Its obvious what he was doing when he gave you the interview. None of these celebrities can give anything away with all the confidentially agreements they have to sign. I really have a whole new respect for Bret. He’s seems like such a great guy. I really hope he makes the top 2. He completely deserves it.