Bethenny Frankel Reveals! 'Ramona Singer Wants To Be In My Delivery Room!' Not Jill Zarin!

Fri, February 26, 2010 8:56am EDT by 5 Comments

Getty Images (2)

Getty Images (2)

Bethenny Frankel lost a BFF in Jill Zarin — but now she has Ramona to lean on!

They used to be best friends, but now Bethenny Frankel will have someone other than Jill Zarin in her delivery room when she gives birth.

During a party at Tenjune for the Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny told us EXCLUSIVELY that her castmates Alex McCord and Ramona Singer have been filling in for Jill. “I don’t really have family,” Bethenny said.  “So Alex came over and she bought me pregnancy jeans. Ramona bought me a onesy and was like ‘I want to be in the room!'”

Only last year, Bethenny and Jill were the ones who were like family, and Jill would have been the one in the delivery room with her. But the two ladies have been feuding over the past few months, with Jill feeling like Bethenny only cares about herself, and Bethenny feeling abandoned by Jill.

Now Bethenny says of Alex and Ramona, “They were constantly taking care of me. They really rallied around me while I was pregnant. It’s the kind of time in your life when you recognize things. You will notice them much more because it’s such a vulnerable time.” — Lindsey DiMattina and Chloe Melas

Bell

Posted at 8:19 PM on February 26, 2010

UM, I think the only reason Ramona and Alex are vying for time with Bethenny is because it equates to camera time. Ramona and Alex are desperate to be on Bethenny’s show. They want to suck off of Bethenny’s limelight. Jill, LuAnn and Kelly are already individually famous so they don’t need to suck off of Bethenny’s fame. In fact, Bethenny should be thanking Jill because Jill is letting her film and star in hew own show without trying to suck off any fame!

jessica

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 20, 2010

it is really interesting to hear this news-when bethenny wasnt there for jill when jill’s hisband had cancer…Hi Kettle I am pot

tobey

Posted at 12:10 PM on February 26, 2010

It seems to be Jill wants to be the center of attention. She got jealous that Bethenny was so successful, intelligent and younger. I know what it is to have a best friend want to become your mother. Heavens, no one needs that, that is why we already have a mother. I had to let go of a best friend because she was snooping too much into my life and kept wanting to be my mother. I told her I already have a mother, please. She got angry and left me too. Bethenny you do not need Jill, it seems you have found who your true friends really are at this time. Friends who are true, forgive and go on to become the best of friends when you need them by your side.

mimi

Posted at 11:02 AM on February 26, 2010

and for Ramona if she would just stop talking …….Alex would be more calm in the delivery-room, of course I am just talking for myself…….Mimi

mimi

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 26, 2010

in any situation good or bad you will know who is your real friends……for myself I have none…..thats how it goes when you believe in somebody and it is NOT what you thought it would be……..mimi…..