What’s your secret, dude? You love junk food, but you never gain weight!
Kellan Lutz must be blessed with a superhuman metabolism, because the Twilight star has an obsession on junk food that rivals even the Queen of Crappy Eating, Britney Spears.
The hunky 24-year-old was heard confessing his love for Taco Bell outside of publicist Page Jeter’s birthday shindig at club Saint in Hollywood Feb. 24. “Kellan was saying he loved tacos from Taco Bell. He had a full-on conversation about it!” an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com. “He was telling his guy friend that the chalupas were good too. I mean, that’s some real devotion. He talked about it forever!”
Although we suspect that his girlfriend, 90210 starlet AnnaLynne McCord, 22, may have gotten him hooked up on the Mexican fast-food chain, we do know that this isn’t the first time we’ve heard about Kellan’s obsession with food: he’s also an avid fan of gummy bears, which he sadly had to give up to prep for his sexy Calvin Klein shoot (we’d never do that!) “I love candy, and think that’s where I could be super ripped if I didn’t eat so many gummy bears. So, I had to cut back on those,” he said recently.
Kellan, we’re totally going on your diet!
Get More on the Twilight crew:
- EXCLUSIVE! Dakota Fanning: I’m Still Figuring Myself Out!
- EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
- We Called It! Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Joined Joan Jett On Stage Last Night!
- Kristen Stewart Lands in Park City, Utah to Tear Up the Sundance Film Festival!
- Will Kristen Stewart Turn Up at Pal Joan Jett’s Sundance Film Festival Show This Saturday?
- FIRST LOOK: Are You Ready For Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s Girl-on-Girl Action in ‘The Runaways?’
- ‘The Runaways’ Trailer Is Here! Krist