Little Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's Got A Cute New Peter Pan Boy Cut!

Wed, February 24, 2010 1:10pm EST by 41 Comments
Ramey (2)

Ramey (2)

First she goes shopping for boys’ clothes and now Shiloh goes for a short cropped cut!

Shiloh Jolie-Pitt was spotted out in Paris on Feb. 23 with her dad, Brad Pitt while her mom, Angelina Jolie is filming a new movie. The notorious tomboy, 3, was sporting a super-short new ‘do. She looks so much like her dad  circa 1990, it’s shocking! The little cutie, who dad Brad has said, is obsessed with Peter Pan, and has been photographed wearing a sword, picked out all boy clothes at the Bonpoint shop in Paris, when Brad took her and sister,  Zahara, 5, shopping yesterday, Feb. 23, according to People.

While Zahara typically wears girlie clothes, Shiloh has only been seen in boys clothes for months,and apparently picked out acid-yellow boys jeans, shirts and scarves. So what gives with Shiloh?  Is she obsessed with her older bros, Pax and Maddox or is she the ultimate daddy’s girl?

“She longs to be closer to her father and misses him when he’s away, so dressing like her makes her feel closer, to him”, believes Dr. Carole Lieberman, a Beverly Hills psychiatrist. “It could definitely be a way of emulatingher father, ” agrees Dr. Jeff Gardere, a child psychologist.  And she acts just like him, too!

anonymous

Posted at 2:53 AM on March 22, 2010

And her missing tooth too! Almost forgot that one. It wouldn’t be so great to be famous, beautiful and rich, if you had to be dressed like a boy and paraded around the world looking that way at age 3.

anonymous

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 22, 2010

There year olds don’t pick out their own clothes. That is ridiculous. And I don’t see her picking out any clothes. Too me, she’s starring into the mirror shocked at her short hair and strange clothes.

Bri

Posted at 3:21 PM on July 22, 2010

I’m sorry but you are wrong. 3 yr olds can and do pick out their own clothes. What on earth would make that ridiculous?

Morde

Posted at 8:45 PM on March 6, 2010

I think it’s awesome that they are letting her dress how she wants. Too many parents these days are oppressive and make their girls wear dresses when they’d rather wear pants. My mom let me dress how I wanted until high school then she got scared and wouldn’t buy me boys clothes. Like her, many parents are scared of having a gay child. But not all lesbians dress like boys and not all tomboys are lesbians or trans.

getbacktowork

Posted at 8:00 PM on February 25, 2010

i can’t get enough of seeing her staring at herself in the mirror… so adorable from head to toe. she’s going to have her mom’s long legs, for sure. I JUST WANT TO GRAB HER AND SQUEEZE HER AND SMOTHER HER LITTLE CHEEKS WITH KISSES!

happy camper

Posted at 6:05 PM on February 25, 2010

You know Bonnie… I really cannot for the life of me figure out WHY YOU CARE SO MUCH what little Shiloe is wearing! I’m really TIRED of hearing you bitch about it ALL THE DANG TIME! WHO CARES?! I mean… you make it sound as if Angelina MAKES her dress like that half the time. It’s OBVIOUS that the child PREFERS BEING A TOMBOY & it’s HER CHOICE to dress like a boy. So what? Lots of girls are tomboys… raised with all brothers, or no mother…they climb trees, are into sports, like tinkering with mechanics & cars or motorcycles, etc… sometimes they grow up & stay that way. Other times, they eventually discover ‘girl clothes’ once they are young women. But either way, there is “NO RIGHT OR WRONG WAY TO BE FEMALE”! She is whatever she is, and she is a healthy, happy looking, darling child with a funny, quirky personality that I find uniquely refreshing!

My neice is a 6 y.o. ‘girlie girl”, but she ALSO LOVES BOY THINGS TOO, like being a pirate or a cowboy or a wizard or Darth Vadar for example. She likes getting dirty and rough housing too… is this going to harm her somehow becuz it’s not ‘girlie enough’ in your opinion? I think NOT. I think…. u have waaaay too many ‘unimportant’ opinions that really have no relevence in these situations, and you should think about tackling more important issues with your career.

It seems to me that Shiloe is a strong personality who knows EXACTLY WHO SHE IS & WHAT SHE LIKES, and is CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO BE HER OWN PERSON, even when it means being different from most other ‘cookie-cutter’ little girls. I think it’s FABULOUS that her parents SUPPORT HER PREFERENCES, so she is a happy well-adjusted child overall, instead of them trying to FORCE HER ‘TO BE A GIRL’, as it sounds would be YOUR CHOICE if you had any say in the matter. If she was YOUR daughter, I’m quite certain she would be a pretty sad, frustrated, REPRESSED ‘little girl’, instead of being allowed to be her ‘own person’. Just not right!

Manda

Posted at 4:58 PM on February 25, 2010

I had the same haircut when I was little because I made such a fuss when my mom was trying to brush my hair, even though I personally didn’t like it. But my six year old cousin has this exact same haircut and she loves it, her mom was going to let her grow it but she really didn’t want to. I think Shiloh looks absolutely adorable, and her outfit seems to suit her.

mimi

Posted at 4:28 PM on February 25, 2010

or maybe she just hated to have her hair brushed, ???maybe she had problems with her longer hair?, I know my little sister hated to have her hair combed and was crying everytime, therefore my mother had her hair cut short…..so you never know and it does not matter you know……..her siblings are all with short hair too…look photos…..mimi

biased

Posted at 3:14 PM on February 25, 2010

nah, she looks exactly like Jon Voight. Nothing like Brad.

getbacktowork

Posted at 4:19 PM on February 25, 2010

i wouldn’t say she looks nothing like brad did as a baby, but i do agree 100% that she is the spitting image of john voigt… even as he was as a young adult in midnight cowboy. she looks exactly like him, has his mouth, face shape, eyes, etc.

happy camper

Posted at 5:48 PM on February 25, 2010

Are you blind? She looks almost EXACTLY like Brad from most angles, like angie from other angles…and like a perfect blend from still other pics. Once in a while, she KINDA looks like her grandfather Jon voight

I don’t know how ANYONE could honestly say she doesn’t resemble Brad! Do you wear glasses at all? Maybe you need a new prescription…sorry, just sayin.

getbacktowork

Posted at 6:20 PM on February 25, 2010

i agree re the brad stuff, but her resemblance to a YOUNG jon voight is pretty strong, too. maybe not like he looks now, but definitely like he used to look… “just sayin”…

n99

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 25, 2010

Shiloh looks like a mini-version of PRINCESS DIANA. Princess Diana was also a so-called tomboy growing up and had the same hair-do as a young child and a adult. This site should do a side-by-side of Princess Diana and Shiloh. Shiloh reminds me alot of a elegant Princess Diana.

jeanette

Posted at 12:08 PM on February 25, 2010

Who cares we all look like Adam and Eve

CEAZ

Posted at 11:01 AM on February 25, 2010

OK ANGELA BUT YOUR SON DONT WEAR DRESS AND PURSE AND GIRLS SHOES SHE 3 THREE YEARS OLD AND SHE DONT NEED TO BRE DREESING LIKE A BOY OK THATS NOT GOOD

Jean

Posted at 6:49 AM on February 25, 2010

What a cute little girl (and hair) How DARE you write such articles about a child!!! You need to get new victims other than a small child….shame on you!!!!

Corynne

Posted at 9:24 AM on February 25, 2010

How DARE we write that Shiloh looks like her dad??!!

Angela

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 24, 2010

I agree 100% with ‘getbacktowork’. She’s a child. Her sexuality and even her fashion choices are not the concern of adults that don’t even know her. If I found out that someone was picking apart my son for the way he dresses I would be furious. Get some perspective for God’s sake.

getbacktowork

Posted at 2:49 PM on February 24, 2010

i am shocked and dismayed that this website spends so much time commenting on “boy” aspects of this child. apparently nobody in charge here has kids (not surprisingly). please cut this sh!t out before this girl is old enough to know what you guys in the press are doing. it’s so disturbing that you find it appropriate to comment on the feminity or lack thereof of a child. you could’ve just said short haircut… why throw in the “boy” stuff. get f’ing over it. you’re obsessed, and it’s sick and disgusting.

Corynne

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 24, 2010

I think it’s interesting b/c her parents seem to be progressive and “gender neutral” to allow the kids to wear what they want.

I know a lot of children from being a baby-sitter/nanny for 10 years and most toddler-aged girls wanted to be like their mommies, not dress like dad.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:04 PM on February 24, 2010

okay, corynne, because it’s you and i am endeared to you, i will calm down and think the best- that you’re honestly and innocently just intrigued by her tomboyishness. i don’t even particularly like brad or angelina, and i also am fascinated by them, so, i’ll go with the flow on this one. but, i am a mother of a girl a little younger than shiloh, so i am particularly sensitive about children being flashed in the media. my daughter had strangers photographing her in the airport, and i can assure you it is very disconcerting to have an innocent little child approached by outsiders, much less commented on as boyish/girlish/whatever. i do hope you’ll be a little more discerning on this shiloh/boy stuff. i think your latest post re them is much more appropriate than making a big issue out of this or comparing her to other kids and whether they dress like mom or dad.

Corynne

Posted at 5:12 PM on February 24, 2010

Thanks, getbacktowork!! Honestly, I think it’s cool that she’s allowed to dress how she wants. Like I said, it’s really progressive of Brad & Ang.

I agree it must be weird for them to have their kids photographed so much … on the other hand, they did sell their photos to magazine covers so it kind of opens them up to that life. But I’ll try to curb my Shiloh is a boy obsession, ha.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:32 PM on February 24, 2010

:) the kids didn’t sell their pictures to the press (and didn’t brad and ange just do it for control of the process, and to donate the money to charity?). in any case, don’t think brad and ange are so cool and progressive just b/c of how shiloh dresses… my daughter is younger than shiloh and is inches away from completely disallowing me to have any say in what she wears… i’m treasuring every sweet moment i have of seeing her in tights and dresses, b/c i know the days of that are going to be gone soon.

shax

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 24, 2010

what is the big deal here? you guys are obsessed with the sexuality of a little kid! she doesn’t know the difference and angelina doesn’t owe you ANY explanation for why she dresses her kid in these clothes. this is a non story. Lay off the kid, Bonnie. It is way beneath you.

Corynne

Posted at 4:09 PM on February 24, 2010

we are obsessed with everything brangelina … it’s true :)

shax

Posted at 4:59 PM on February 24, 2010

Corynne, if you know a lot of kids you know they go through phases – they dress like mom, they dress like dad, they dress like Elmo. I think this is way beyond a Brangelina obsession. It makes me not want to come to the site.

Corynne

Posted at 5:05 PM on February 24, 2010

because we said she looks cute and dresses like a boy? We’re not calling her a lesbian! We just notice she likes to dress like a boy a lot. It’s not BAD.

getbacktowork

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 24, 2010

corynne, you know i’m taking it easy on you on this one, but either you’re being disingenuous here, or you don’t know what’s been posted on this website. you guys posted a picture of shiloh side by side with chastity bono- a lesbian going through a sex change to become a male. if you don’t remember, click through the pictures on “Baby Knox, You Look Just Like Your Dad Brad 2.0! And Shiloh’s Dressed Like a Boy Again!” don’t blame us for jumping to obvious conclusions about what this site is saying… c’mon now. i’ll admit, i laughed when i first saw the side by side, but that’s b/c i love chastity and did think it was kinda funny that she was being compared to a child… but, it’s not funny, really, and that is/was the obvious implication this site has been making about shiloh. it’s inappropriate.

Corynne

Posted at 6:01 PM on February 24, 2010

ok, GBTW (that’s your new nickname btw :) I agree. THIS post in particular was how she is cute w. her boyish haircut, others have been more focused on if she is transgendered … but a lot of our readers think she is!

Even the Pixazza that we don’t control picked her outfit as ALL boy clothes!! But I give in, I GIVE IN!!

getbacktowork

Posted at 6:09 PM on February 24, 2010

lol… okay, i’m one letter off from LGBT… thank you for giving in. “my work here is done…” (poltergeist, of course- you’re probably too young to know that quote though)

velvett1

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 24, 2010

Why is it called a Peter Pan cut? When I was little I had the same cut and it was called a Pixie? Let the little child alone maybe she wanted short hair. Some kids refuse to even comb their hair so short is much easier.

Corynne

Posted at 2:28 PM on February 24, 2010

Because Brad has said that Shiloh LOVES Peter Pan and wants to be called “John!”

kitty

Posted at 1:54 PM on February 24, 2010

she is super adorable…so what if she wears jeans and t-shirts and has a boys haircut…I did too and i am the girliest girl that ever lived….Hooray for the peter pan cut…it is super sweet! prettiest little girl ever & she is allowed to be herself…kudos to the parents.

disco

Posted at 12:35 PM on February 24, 2010

awww…I had a haircut like that when I was little too!

andy

Posted at 12:04 PM on February 24, 2010

I think she look absolutely beautiful…
God bless her

radikal

Posted at 12:56 PM on February 25, 2010

Yep, I think she is really cute

Village

Posted at 11:43 AM on February 24, 2010

That hand by her side at her waist is a mannerism of her father’s. That is so cute.

She looks more like a boy than a girl. She looks just like her father. We’ll see if she’s just a tomboy, or if it’s something more.

Brad may find comfort in thinking this is a Peter Pan thing, as Shiloh wants to be called John, but there were girls in Peter Pan too, like Wendy and Tinker Bell, and Shiloh isn’t going there.

Krys2010