John Ritter Told Kaley Cuoco: 'Never Go On Howard Stern!'

Wed, February 24, 2010 2:15pm EDT by 8 Comments

022410_kaley_cuoco_mx147_Cover

Don’t you think Kaley totally sizzles on the March cover of Maxim?

Even though Kaley Cuoco currently stars as Penny on CBS’s  The Big Bang Theory, she’ll always hold  her memories from staring on 8 Simple Rules. with John Ritter, close to her heart.

John, Kaley’s former co-star on the show, died of a sudden heart attack in September 2003. But before he passed, John passed on some wonderful words of wisdom to Kaley — “He told me ‘Never go on Howard Stern,” the actress told Maxim magazine.

“When 8 Simple Rules came out, my character was this sexy 16-year-old vixen, and Howard used to talk about how my character was so hot. John would get so upset!”

Even though the sexy starlet didn’t mind the banter, still followed her TV dad’s wishes.  “If John Ritter had a problem, then I have to respect it.”

Kaley also says she tries to incoporate John’s upbeat attitude into her acting. “John never did a take the same way twice,” she said. “That’s why the audience was always peeing laughing. It was the most fun working with him, and I vowed that every set I was working on would be that fun.”

forex news

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 25, 2012

Generally I don’t learn post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, very great article.

разработка сайта в Севастополе

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 21, 2012

Usually I do not learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thank you, quite great post.

coen

Posted at 5:59 PM on January 19, 2012

Ps forgive me for the typos, smartphone keyboards bah

Coen

Posted at 5:56 PM on January 19, 2012

What a say thing to read that John Ritter die so mary years ago.

Last time i saw him was on scrubs, in a co-star Role i think.

Well thank you for telling Kaley, since the netherlands is a bit late with these facts.

Perhaps i should’ve seen these news small chance that i would have noticed.

Hmm hope the family is okay now, at least i hope i dont stir up feelings for them. t

Still for what it is north i will remember him as a good actor.

James

Posted at 2:49 AM on February 26, 2010

John Ritter died in 2003.

GM

Posted at 7:46 PM on February 26, 2010

The story says Ritter died of a sudden heart attack in September 2003. I don’t see the point behind your comment.

David

Posted at 3:37 PM on February 24, 2010

Excellent advice from a talented actor, good person and someone who understands the business. Contrary to what a lot of people think, people in general and guys in particular respect dignity and boundaries. This pictorial reveals Kaley’s beauty and will provide more exposure without going too far. Those with the “it factor” like Kaley don’t need Stern.

Jeff

Posted at 3:10 PM on September 3, 2011

I Just think cool things would happen if she did, go on Howard Stern, at some point, in her career, and that there would be less mystery!

JBN