With the help of top Olympians, popular reality stars and one controversial politician, Jay Leno plans on bringing in big ratings with his Tonight Show comeback!
Jay Leno is pulling out all the stops and inviting the biggest and baddest guests from across all different walks of life to the first week of his massive Tonight Show comeback March 1-5. With Lindsey Vonn, Sarah Palin, and the cast of Jersey Shore all scheduled to appear, it’s clear Jay is determined to beat out his rival, David Letterman.
Check out what may be the most diverse and exciting guest lineup we’ve ever seen:
Monday, March 1 – Guests include Jamie Foxx, Olympic Gold Medal Skier Lindsey Vonn and a musical performance by Brad Paisley
Tuesday, March 2 – Guests include Sarah Palin, Olympic Gold Medal Snowboarder Shaun White and a musical performance by Adam Lambert
Wednesday, March 3 – “Jaywalk All-Stars” with the Cast of Jersey Shore, Chelsea Handler, the most decorated American Winter Olympian of all time Speed Skater Apolo Anton Ohno and a musical performance by Avril Lavigne
Thursday, March 4 – Guests include Matthew McConaughey and Brett Favre and a musical performance by Lifehouse
Friday, March 5 – Guests include Morgan Freeman, Jason Reitman and a musical performance by Robin Thicke
Are YOU planning to watch Jay Leno’s late night comeback?
Get More on Jay & Conan:
- Hollywood Is Team Conan! And So Is HollywoodLife.com!!
- NBC’s Shocking Decision! Reports Say Jay Leno Pushes Out Conan O’Brien & Takes Back ‘The Tonight Show!’
- Leno VS Conan — It’s A Late Night War Of Words! Who Do You Think Is Winning?
- Conan Throws Down the Gauntlet: If You Move Me to 12:05, I’m Outta Here!
- Jay Leno, Conan O’Brien, Jimmy Fallon — You Made Great Comedy Last Night Out of NBC’s Errors!