HollywoodLife.com Begs: Please CW — Don't Take One Tree Hill Off The Air!

Wed, February 24, 2010 4:30pm EDT by 22 Comments
HollywoodLife.com Begs: Please CW — Don't Take One Tree Hill Off The Air!

CW please hear our plea!

If you are as addicted to One Tree Hill as much as many are at HollywoodLife.com is then listen to this video and then sign the petition!

Loading video...

Click here to sign the petition!

Jessica Mundy

Posted at 10:53 PM on May 9, 2010

I have watched every single episode of OTH, and I love it. OTH is a show you can watch and it isn’t like watching a drama fest. It is everyday obstacles and everybody is so good. It would be a disappointment if it did not come on for another season.

Laura

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 2, 2010

Hey I’m from Germany and only can watch One Tree Hill on DVD but I LOVE IT and i am addicted ^^ and they can’t just cancel it!
We defenitely need another season and it is really toooooo much of a story left!!
PLEAASE CW dont take One Tree Hill off the air!!

Mandeep Gosal

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 27, 2010

Please, please, please keep One Tree Hill on the air. So many people watch this show, and the fans have worked to hard to keep in on the air. I believe we should get one more season, and say it is the final season. There is so much of a story line left for just 4 episodes! Give us one season and bring the core 5 back for the series finale. CW dont take One Tree Hill off the air. Listen to all the fans that are wanting another season, and have given you so much ratings. This show is doing so well, so dont take it off. PLEASE!!!!

Tara

Posted at 10:28 AM on February 26, 2010

It was sad when Chad and Hilary left, but I lost alot of respect for Chad when he screwed over Sophia. I absolutely adore the show, particularly the new found mother/daughter relationship of Brooke and Victoria. Victoria did a complete 360 and isnt the raving witch we all thought she was. Now, Jamie- that kid is a hoot! I love him- my son actually watches the show because he likes to see what antics Jamie will get into. The past few weeks have had me in tears watching Haleys mom and her death. My mom is currently sick with cancer and this particularly struck me and literally broke my heart because I totally know what that feels like to not be able to fix it, alot like Haley. I dont know what Ill do on Monday nights if they cancel the show- Ive watched it since the premiere, and will watch it to the end! Lova ya!

Ness

Posted at 9:54 PM on February 25, 2010

Please please please don’t cancel One Tree Hill. It’s my all time favourite show and I’ve been watching it from the beginning. I’m Australian and I watch it online and then always buy the dvds from Amazon. We need at least one more season please!

Danielle

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 25, 2010

Ok, you never should’ve taken Luke and Peyton off b/c the show is super slow now. The stories just have no depth to them. But for some reason I still love the show and hope that more stories can be written so the show will continue. I’ve been watching since the first show and watch the dvd’s all the time so don’t end it. I say go at least to season 10. This show definitely has the potential to go to that big 10th season. At least go to next season b/c 4 more episodes and gone would be awful.

Kerry

Posted at 7:14 PM on February 25, 2010

Please don’t cancel One Tree Hill, I love the show and it is not ready to end. It deserves at least one final season after this marketed as a final season and to get all the core 5 back together at least for the series finale. It can’t end in 4 episodes time with so much still untold. I look forward to watching the new episodes each week and re watch the previous seasons all the time, this show and it’s great characters inspire me so much. Please CW keep OTH!

Katie Leigh

Posted at 6:59 PM on February 25, 2010

i’ve seen every episode ever made. this show means to much to me, it cannot be cancelled. it’s inspired me to be happy. it’s the only thing that gets me through mondays!

Rebecca

Posted at 6:24 PM on February 25, 2010

PLEASE dont cancel OTH!! Me and my husband are addicted!!!!!!!!!!!!

nabs

Posted at 6:00 PM on February 25, 2010

omg..DITTO Hailey’s comment. =]

Vanessa

Posted at 5:59 PM on February 25, 2010

DO NOT.
DO NOT CANCEL.

lolo

Posted at 5:58 PM on February 25, 2010

Please don’t cancel this show

Josh

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 25, 2010

Please don’t cancel this show! I love it!

Taylor

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 25, 2010

One Tree Hill is reaching the end. we all know that. but it NEEDS one more seaoson at least (MORE WOULD BE AWESOME!) but there are too many loose ends.

onetreehillina

Posted at 12:43 PM on February 25, 2010

I CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT ONE TREE HILL….PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON’T TAKE OFF THE AIR MY AND OUR FAVOURITE SHOW!!!!!!PLEASE I NEED TO SEE ONE TREE HILL!!!! PLEASE PLEASE DON’T CANCEL IT
Silvia : an italian fan!!!

jay

Posted at 12:05 PM on February 25, 2010

dont take it off…….please

Heather

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 25, 2010

PLEASE DON’T CANCEL OTH!!!!

Ken

Posted at 9:11 AM on February 25, 2010

You need to fix the petition link….Please don’t cancel OTH!

Tammy Shu

Posted at 6:01 AM on February 25, 2010

one tree hill NEEDS TO STAY!!!

Hailey

Posted at 4:50 AM on February 25, 2010

To Whom This May Concern,

I saw today where Dawn mentioned that Life Unexpected is likely to get a second season. However, when looking at the poll that asked fans to choose between OTH and LUX, you will see that with over 1000 votes compared to LUX’s 200 that fans CLEARLY want another season of OTH over LUX if it comes down to the two. BUT take a minute and read the comments. Many people said they watched BOTH shows, but choose OTH over LUX. These results mirror the petitions that were started last week. As of now, the One Tree Hill petition is drawing over 13,000 signatures, where LUX’s is drawing in around 400. That being said I do think LUX is a good show. However I can speak for many OTH fans in saying that partly the only reason I watch LUX is it’s on right after OTH. They attract similar audiences. So in my opinion it would be a poor decision to renew one and not the other. By canceling one of them you can almost guarantee drops in ratings for both. LUX is still a new show, renew is for a second season and OTH for an 8th (and final) season. Keep them on the same night and have a somewhat consistent schedule. This whole mid season starting and 8 week hiatus is ridiculous and poor planning.

Moving on, I have read that LUX draws in a totally new audience on Wednesday nights. I mean really, if you showed ANY show two nights a week of course it would draw in (new/repeat) viewers both nights. For example I like Biggest Loser and American Idol but I can’t watch both at the same time. So please when making your decision know that the fans are screaming to keep One Tree Hill. In my opinion the CW needs more shows like One Tree Hill and Life Unexpected and less shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, MP, and ANTM. With a target audience being young adults who are at a very vulnerable stage, how is watching shows like that good for them? All they see is a false sense of reality; “beauty and money.” The CW needs to go back to the WB days where the network flourished off of Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven, One Tree Hill, and Dawson’s Creek. Without doing this I feel this network’s years are numbered.

My last point comes from a marketing standpoint. The amount of attention Gossip Girl gets in comparison to all of the other CW shows is ridiculous. With the way you all promote this show, its ratings should be through the roof. However, looking back at the ratings you will see that they have been LOWER than One Tree Hill’s ALL season. I also, find it funny that One Tree Hill coincidentally was placed against the Olympics and Gossip Girl was conveniently placed after.

In conclusion, I thank you for taking the time to read this and hope to see One Tree Hill back for an 8th season next fall.

Bruna

Posted at 7:37 AM on February 25, 2010

Please don’t take off the air our favorite show! OTH needs to get a season 8!!

Annemarie

Posted at 9:55 PM on February 24, 2010

Will y’all PLEASE send the petition to the CW!!!!