Awww Joe Jonas, Why Don't You Buy That Little Doggie in the Window?

Wed, February 24, 2010 10:25am EDT by 5 Comments
Twitter

Twitter

How adorable! Joe Jonas tweeted the cutest pic ever of him and a darling dog!

Joe Jonas is ready for a new pup! Look at how adorable he is with this handsome pooch.

Ever since the Jonas Brothers’ dog Coco died in 2007, the bros haven’t haven’t had a pet. Reportedly Joe was the hardest hit of them all — he had picked out the lhasapoo when he was just five years old!

Joe, you should definitely think about getting a cute new doggie like this guy! We bet Demi Lovato would love it, too!

Read More About Joe Jonas:

1. Jake Gyllenhaal and Joe Jonas Rock Out in Vampire Weekend’s New Music Video!
  2. FIST PUMP! Joe Jonas Becomes a ‘Jersey Shore’ Boy!
  3. Watch Out, Joe Jonas – Another Man is Coming Between You and Demi Lovato!

MJ

Posted at 11:13 AM on February 25, 2010

Big fail. What about Elvis (nick’s dog)? He does have a pet

lucia

Posted at 7:36 PM on February 24, 2010

JOE THAT’S SOOO SWEET OF U!!!U R SUCH A SWEET GUY I KNOW THAT U WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF HIM OR HER.LOVE U SUCH MUCH JOE I THINK U AND DEMI DO NOT MAKE A GOOOD PAIR SO GET OVER THE B***H!!!AND REBECCA I AM JOE’S #1 SUPER FAN! LOVE U JOE

Ashlo

Posted at 6:36 PM on February 24, 2010

I want that dog! ha! I luv those homeless looking dogs, their so cute. Oh and I totally feel joe’s pain at having to put his dog down in 07′ because we had to do the same with our dog in 07′ and with our other pooch in 09′ so I can totally relate with being the hardest hit because I was there when we picked out both dogs… and I was the same age as joe with our second dog, but with the first I was only 2 or 3.

Rebecca

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 24, 2010

THAT JOE’S SUCH A SWEET, NOBLE,GOOD-MANNERED AND FRIENDLY GUY!I’LL BET HE’S GONNA TAKE VERY GOOD AND EXTRA CARE OF HIS FURRY FRIEND! I LOVE YOU JOE!!!!!!! FROM YOUR#1 FAN, REBECCA!

lucia

Posted at 7:39 PM on February 24, 2010

hi,rebecca i love joe too i dot’n really care if u r joe’s #1 super fan or what but we both know joe is hot freak!!!!