Lindsay Lohan Confesses: 'Sam Ronson Is The Only Woman I've Been Attracted To … I Love Her'

Tue, February 23, 2010 10:05am EST by 11 Comments
WireImage

WireImage

In a last-ditch effort to explain herself to the public (and most likely to make some cash) Lindsay Lohan has opened up to the UK newspaper, The Sun, to talk about her addiction, her family, and her relationship with deejay Samantha Ronson.

Lindsay tells the paper, “If I wasn’t with Samantha, I would probably be with a boy next. She’s the only woman I’ve been attracted to. We love each other. We might reconcile the relationship, maybe. I don’t know.”

Sam and Lindsay met in 2007 and quickly became close friends. By the following year, the friendship turned into a romantic and sexual relationship, which ended tumultuously in 2009.

“All the fighting stuff was just because all her friends had got involved and made me an outcast, which wasn’t fair to Samantha,” Lindsay says.  Sam’s sister is super designer Charlotte Ronson, her brother the British music producer Mark Ronson.  “I think it was a jealousy thing in terms of her becoming more famous than the rest of them.”

But Lindsay hasn’t given up hope on their relationship.  “Who’s to say we won’t be together again?”  Corynne Steindler

påske æg

Posted at 1:37 PM on June 18, 2012

I have learn some excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much attempt you place to create this type of magnificent informative website.

mmarcco

Posted at 7:11 PM on June 16, 2011

yeah… boy-george…

Dan'o

Posted at 9:51 PM on February 23, 2010

Sam: Is Sam short 4 Samantha like the weasel ronson? R U a wannabe?
Joggernutt: Cute?
TE: You can’t control who you fall in love with???? Next you’ll tell us it’s a treatable disease. To quote the prophetic words of John Lennon-“Instant Karma’s gonna get you”
Infernarium: Ignorance is bliss. I’d rather be blissful and in a garbage can than with either of them hoes. I bet their tongues have done a vast amount of travel.
Mike: WTF! U stoned or horny?
Lainey: Happily ever after is only in storybooks. What’s your story?
Mike: Again,WTF?
cvguy: finally, somebody with some sense. I think they both need to throw away the soap-on-a-rope and have a multi uni-sex group shower.
John: It smells like sucker fish.

Sam

Posted at 4:44 PM on February 23, 2010

U go gurl!!!!!!!! Don’t be ashamed of your ability to love another person.

infernarium

Posted at 4:41 PM on February 23, 2010

Welcome to the modern times. You can take your ignorance off and put it in the trash bin.

TE

Posted at 4:33 PM on February 23, 2010

Really? It’s your opinion but I wouldn’t neccessarily call that a cool thing to say. If anything the drama in their relationship was out of control…not their love for each other. You can’t control who you fall in love with.

Mike Barberi

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 23, 2010

Go Lindsay and be happy ! Put what came between you and Samantha put others aside and be happy togeather. The two of you are so cute togeather.

Lainey

Posted at 3:46 PM on February 23, 2010

I believe her! It just proves that you can’t choose who you fall in love with. People can love whoever. Lindsay is more real then most. I think they are totally cute together even though i myself have ever been with a girl.

Mike Barberi

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 23, 2010

I agree, one dosen’t choose love it just happens. It’s a heart thing not a gender thing. As for you, the not so old saying is true. No one knows how to please a woman better than a woman. On that note maybe you should try your first. Good luck

cvguy

Posted at 2:12 PM on February 23, 2010

Most probably because she is as close to a guy as you can get without actually having a penis. I bet she gets OLD SPICE for Christmas.

john holt

Posted at 4:16 PM on February 23, 2010

wonder what sams mouth smells like