Julianne Moore Gets Naked For Bulgari!

Tue, February 23, 2010 5:40pm EDT by 12 Comments

022310_Julianne_Moore_Bulgari_544_2images

Check out the sizzling shots of the 49-year-old starlet!

After taking one glance at these sexy ads for Bulgari, where Julianne Moore poses wearing only the Chandra handbag ($1,900), 18 karat emerald earrings (price upon request), and the Serpentine bracelet ($47,600), it’s hard to believe the actress is almost 50 years old! The A-lister proves age is nothing but a number in the campaign, shot by photographers Mert & Marcus in Beverly Hills. What do you think of Julianne’s sexy, high-fashion shoot?

—Katrina Mitzeliotis

pam00312

Posted at 11:11 PM on May 28, 2012

I require in black and white quite a lot of articles and airmailed them on internet item indexes. All yearbooks I make sure mailed on ceremonial that if others bidding to use the article they duty apartment the journalist’s link/s alongside per the artifact. I need set up a website that used my article and did not contribute me any credit (including addition my name). Is there everything I can do nearly this?.

narayanasurya

Posted at 7:31 AM on March 16, 2010

BEAUTIFUL CAMERA AND PROVOCATING PICTURES AND PHOTOS SHOULD BE PUBLISHED AND PASTED KINDLY PLEASE.

Tammy

Posted at 7:31 PM on February 24, 2010

I love Photoshop ;)

Enahwyn

Posted at 7:22 PM on February 24, 2010

Face ruins the first shot. I really wish models and modeling celebrities would stop holding their mouths open like this. There’s nothing sexy about it.

MacDave

Posted at 7:09 PM on February 24, 2010

I’ve always thought Julianne Moore is beautiful. She still is but lets be real, a little PhotoShop can go a long ways.

Hawk

Posted at 7:06 PM on February 24, 2010

It’s not the years. It’s the miles and, obviously, she’s low mileage.

Jason

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 24, 2010

The reason you cannot believe that she is 50 is because all those bad things like wrinkles and age spots have been taken out of the picture. I recently saw her in A Single Man and she has all that stuff that goes with the age of 50. She is still a very attractive woman, but let’s be real.

RiRi

Posted at 3:45 PM on February 24, 2010

Is she really almost 50?? She doesn’t even look a day over 30, I absolutely love her, she looks gorgeous!

kitty

Posted at 2:03 PM on February 24, 2010

…..beautiful

Drale

Posted at 4:55 AM on February 24, 2010

I would love to be her big penis’d boy toy (Boogie Nights reference, btw).

getbacktowork

Posted at 6:30 PM on February 23, 2010

except for her gray teeth (not here, but in life), i love her looks! so unique (at least for hollywood) and beautiful…

Cindy

Posted at 6:08 PM on February 23, 2010

I’m 47. Age is just a number. She looks beautiful.