WATCH THIS! Check out Miley’s ‘The Last Song’ Music Vid, ‘When I Look at You’

Mon, February 22, 2010 11:12am EDT by 33 Comments
WATCH THIS! Check out Miley’s ‘The Last Song’ Music Vid, ‘When I Look at You’

Watch Miley Cyrus fall in love with real-life boyfriend Liam Hemsworth in the music for their upcoming film, The Last Song!

Talk about art imitating life! In the music video ‘When I Look At You’ for her upcoming film The Last Song, we can literally see Miley Cyrus and her on-and-off screen boyfriend Liam Hemsworth fall in love before our very eyes.

Miley, 17, and Liam, 19, started dating last summer while shooting the Nicholas Sparks-penned project —and after watching the two cuddle and laugh onscreen, we have to admit that they have major chemistry.

What do you think? Will you go see The Last Song when it hits theaters March 31?

Get more on Miley:

• Wow, Miley — It MUST Be Serious! You Went All the Way to Meet Your Boyfriend’s Parents!
  • Is Miley Cyrus Being A Bad Role Model?
  • Miley Cyrus, Are You Sure You’re Not Vying for a Role in Rock of Ages?

Teresa

Posted at 5:01 PM on March 3, 2010

I think Miley is a beautiful young woman and I love to hear her sing. She is full of life in her youth as she should be. I think someone has helped her make some bad choices about some of her outfits. Her mom or dad should have definitely said no way to the one she wore on the teen award show I think it was. And the pole was another decision that her parents should have objected. I think the poop-a-rot-za ( spelled that way on purpose ) has decided to harrass her and downgrade the girl just like they did Brittany Spears. Miley is the new pick on, kick on star by them and they are the ones giving her a bum wrap. She is young and we all make mistakes and do stupid things at that age. How would some of you like your every move and things that you did be on the news or on a picture. Anyway I think Miley is a very talented person in song and movies. And if you think about it Miley said her role model that she wants to be like is Beyonce; so maybe Beyonce should be called trashy names for being a bad role model. I guess some people really do work hard to bring a person down. Go pick on some of the other so called artist, spread your smut around.

John Stauffer

Posted at 3:11 PM on March 2, 2010

Read the book and will watch the movie.The song speaks to my heart as a Dad of three daughters and grandpa of two grand daughters.

anne

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 2, 2010

wow i like it not the bigest fan but its an amazing song

mukeshbagra

Posted at 2:51 AM on March 3, 2010

huuummmmmmm

JOANN

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 2, 2010

wow, I don’t understand how some people can be so hateful and write bad things about Miley who is just young,talented and “In my opinion a beautiful girl”. There are better ways to use all that hateful energy than putting a bad comment on this site, only God can judge, so be careful what you write. Miley for what it’s worth use all the negative responses and turn them into something positive, stay strong, because jealousy will get people no where in life…I can’t wait to see the movie and I love the song, you have a beautiful voice.

katie

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 2, 2010

are you kidding me over this red neck your going to bring god in to this, i mean this is just a comment joann idoit

Sherrie

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 2, 2010

Joann, that was a very sweet thing to say about young Miley, the recording artist!

christine

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 2, 2010

Like it. & as a mother of 4 young daughters, I know they’ll like it too. I read some of the comments here & can’t believe the negativity that comes from people. I grew up listening to dad (Billy Ray) & what a wonderful job he & his wife are doing. I love that Miley inspires my girls & I hope they have her for a role model for the years to come. My oldest started playing guitar, & my next little one wants to play the piano. So a little positive feedback will never hurt. (Feelings maybe, but keep it to yourself if you can’t say anything nice)

katie

Posted at 1:38 PM on March 2, 2010

um miss shes a role model, uh for one thing took a naked pic and put it on da internet, dating 20 year old guys yeah i sure you want your girls doin that right.

Reese

Posted at 2:18 PM on March 2, 2010

KATIE YOU REALLY NEED TO GET YOUR SELF CHECKED! Anyone that can talk so bad about someone they do not even know needs help. I really do not understand how people can center their lives around people they do not know, you just like reading gossip and making other people feel bad cause you know you will never be in the public eye…GREAT JOB MILEY!

kaytlyn

Posted at 10:21 AM on March 2, 2010

i love miley but her boyfriend is a frickin hottie

katie

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 2, 2010

V miley suck

V

Posted at 7:31 AM on March 2, 2010

Loved it. I have always liked Miley. Good luck in your career and life, sweetheart.

Gary

Posted at 2:16 AM on March 2, 2010

What a beautiful song! What beautiful lyrcs! What
    beautiful vocals. I think this young lady is very talented. I love her music and buy her CD’s and play them often. No matter what the “trend” is Miley has it going on!

katie

Posted at 1:42 PM on March 2, 2010

uh gary she nothing but a silly old red neck and that goes for her father to

ariela

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 1, 2010

people always hating on dis girl. i like the video its nice and her vocals arent the best in dis song but she doing good.. at least she hasnt turned out like lohan bahahaha

katie

Posted at 1:49 PM on March 2, 2010

why would anyone hate on a red neck

Cheyenne

Posted at 2:17 PM on February 28, 2010

I don’t mind the song it is kinda cute….. but I do not like Miley. I wish somebody else sang it.

katie

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 2, 2010

cheyenn thats ok but i wish nobody sang it the song suck to slow plus it didn’t have me jumping out of my sit plus miley if you read this: i guess you couldn’t take the fame like for one thing slow down on the boyfriends because a young lady like yourself i woudn’t have that i probaly just have 1 boyfriend if it doesn’t work out get another but be sure thats the one that you’ll be with for a long time so uh good luck with this one bye bye.

vivian

Posted at 3:33 PM on February 27, 2010

k, uh miley sorry but no one cares about you anymore and people who feel that you are “something”, they are wrong. I cant stand you. You are nice and everything but you dont even write your own songs. And i dont know why girls would want to be like you! You basically got on a stripper pole and stripper danced on national television. I dont ever want my daughter to be like that. Sorry everyone who likes her but i dont understand what all the hype is about.

Linda

Posted at 4:23 PM on February 26, 2010

If you read the book The Last Song which this is a song for you would totally get it. Perhaps not her best work, but very fitting for the movie.

Carolyn

Posted at 12:19 PM on February 25, 2010

Thank you Miley for being you. I see you as a down to earth, sincere and gifted person who gives deep down from your heart and soul. You are beautiful and I love the music you make and the shows you’ve performed. You are fun and enjoyable and your sense of humor is outstanding. I admire you. I think you are a tremendous role model for young girls. They should all be as fortunate as you and I know you would wish the same for them. I am looking forward to seeing your movies. Thank you again for being you. Keep up the good work. I love you, girl.

Gina

Posted at 8:18 AM on February 25, 2010

I love this young lady,my grand-daughter turned me on to her Saturday morning show and I feel in love with her music. I think that she is a very beautiful girl and her music always sounds like it is from the heart. I just hope that she continues with her music and keeps it at a realistic level.

Her parents susrely have something to be proud of that is for sure.

Sincerely,
    Gina Walther

JJ

Posted at 11:01 PM on February 24, 2010

And YES I said it!!!
    *MWAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*!!!!!

JJ

Posted at 10:59 PM on February 24, 2010

Miley, Miley, Miley. WHAT THE f*** DID YOU DO TO YOURSELF YOU b****!?!??!?!?!? O_o

Becky

Posted at 7:58 PM on February 24, 2010

Sorry but that girl is a lousy singer. Kind of scary.

danni

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 24, 2010

lol i meant i dont like it

Jennifer

Posted at 3:00 PM on February 24, 2010

Just don’t see the attraction…maybe if I was 13 yrs old?

danni

Posted at 2:58 PM on February 24, 2010

do like it the movie possibly but not that excited about it

kevin

Posted at 2:46 PM on February 24, 2010

no wonder her fans are all under 12 years old.

JJ

Posted at 10:58 PM on February 24, 2010

Corection. Under 10.

Eve

Posted at 11:06 AM on February 23, 2010

Wow stinks times two.

Mike

Posted at 2:20 PM on February 24, 2010

Not a fan. Just doesn’t hit me.