We’ve got to hand it to K-Stew – judging by this shy speech, fame hasn’t gone to her head one bit!
It’s easy to see why the folks at BAFTA dubbed Kristen Stewart their Rising Star of 2010. Kristen, 19, was so endearingly humble at the London awards show Feb. 21, that we can completely see why boyfriend Robert Pattinson loves her.
The Twilight star appeared flustered as she took to the stage, earnestly thanking her fans for their devotion, before haltingly telling fellow nominees like An Education’s Carey Mulligan that she was “blown away” by them.
She finished her quick speech with a sweet shout-out to her family before rushing off the stage – and hopefully into Rob’s waiting arms.
We’re impressed, Kristen. You may not be the greatest at public speaking, but you’re one hell of an actress. Congrats on the award – you deserve it!
Get More on the Twilight crew:
- EXCLUSIVE! Dakota Fanning: I’m Still Figuring Myself Out!
- EXCLUSIVE! Joan Jett Tells Us Kristen Stewart Is ‘Down To Earth, Authentic & Warm!’
- We Called It! Kristen Stewart & Dakota Fanning Joined Joan Jett On Stage Last Night!
- Kristen Stewart Lands in Park City, Utah to Tear Up the Sundance Film Festival!
- Will Kristen Stewart Turn Up at Pal Joan Jett’s Sundance Film Festival Show This Saturday?
- FIRST LOOK: Are You Ready For Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning’s Girl-on-Girl Action in ‘The Runaways?’
- ‘The Runaways’ Trailer Is Here! Krist