Jordin Sparks Wants To Get Back To Her Roots! Should She Lose Her Highlights? VOTE!

Mon, February 22, 2010 3:36pm EDT by 7 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

It’s time to play stylist! Tell Jordin what do with her hair.

Jordin Sparks, 20, has really glammed up since winning American Idol three years ago, but there’s one aspect to her new look she isn’t so crazy about — her highlights! “Iiiiiiiiii want to die my hair back to my natural color, dark,” Jordin tweeted Feb. 22. “These highlights are too much dang work.” She’s ready to ditch her highlights, but is that going too far? Tell Jordin exactly how you feel about her highlights: love ‘em or lose ‘em?

Alex

Posted at 3:31 PM on February 23, 2010

Without! She should go back to dark but not as dark as that pic.

London

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 23, 2010

The light hair is too Beyonce…I think she should go back to the darker color…its cute ^__^

NancyFox

Posted at 3:23 PM on February 23, 2010

I think Jordin Sparks is one of the most beautiful women on the scene today. She is only 20 and reflects an image of maturity that others her age do not. She is giving, loving, and remembers where she began. I like her hair either way. She can where highlights when she wants and go “au naturale” just the same. She is highly underrated by the music industry, to a fault. I love you Jordin. You sing like an “angel.”

Karen

Posted at 7:24 PM on February 25, 2010

I could not have said it better. I totally agree!!

Josefine in Sweden.

Posted at 2:52 PM on February 23, 2010

Lose’em! The dark fits her skine tone perfectly! :)

Dale Smith

Posted at 8:47 PM on February 22, 2010

I like the highlights as it blends with her facial features..But the dark hair gives an exotic look which is also nice..Jordin is Jordin and whatever she feels best with is fine with me….

Nicole Sydney

Posted at 6:56 PM on February 22, 2010

I think Jordin Sparks is a very pretty young lady but with the highlights she look even prettier. I think her skin tone is too light for such dark hair. Now if she had green or blue eyes it would be very attractive with her dark hair. Either way, Jordin has it going on with her looks! I love this young lady!!