Most of you say don’t think Elin Nordegren should continue to stand by her cheating husband.
Tiger Woods delivered his first public statement regarding his current sex scandal Feb. 19, but were his words enough to make wife Elin Nordegren forgive and forget? Sixty-seven percent of you say NO WAY! We received tons of comments from you as well, and we’ve compiled some of them here. See what your fellow readers have to say about Tiger’s apology, and let us know if you agree!
- superman88h: Imagine if your husband or wife did that! Unforgivable, no matter how famous or rich he is.
- Brenda: Once a cheater always a cheater and they don’t change ever. My ex had so many affairs that I even never knew about. Is all I could say is his wife is a Beautiful women with 2 little children. She could do so much better with out a dishonest husband. Don’t wait as long as I did.
- Shelly: TIGERS ARE NOT NOTED FOR CHANGING THEIR STRIPES.
- patricio: If you have to read a scripted apology, then it’s not from the heart.
- Bill: if you care so little about your wife that you feel the need to CHEAT … it’s over already! so end it before you hurt her more.
Do YOU agree with these comments? Let us know how you feel by dropping a comment below!
Read More About Tiger Woods:
- Tiger & Elin Played Tennis Together & Boarded A Plane Yesterday! Where Do YOU Think They Could Have Gone?
- ‘Tiger’s Body Language Was Robotic and Contrived!’ An Expert Tells HollywoodLife.com
- INSTANT POLL! Would You Forgive Tiger if You Were Elin?
- Bonnie Says: Tiger Why Did You Blame The Press?