Kourtney Kardashian Denies Breakup: 'Scott Is My Partner'

Sun, February 21, 2010 2:36pm EDT by 6 Comments

022010_scottdisick_kourtneykardashian_ScottDisi_Denis_59673840_Max

Kourtney Kardashian says she’s still with her baby daddy, Scott Disick, despite rumors the two had bought a one-way ticket to Splitsville

Despite reports of relationship issues, Kourtney Kardashian and her boyfriend Scott Disick looked happier than ever during a Feb. 20 trip to Vegas to see her DASH clothing line fashion show at JET nightclub, and ‘The Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ starlet spoke out against the rumors she and Scott broke up.

“You can’t take it too seriously,” Kourtney, 30, told People about the reports. “Scott is my partner and we do everything together.”

Even though the eldest Kardashian sister and Scott, 26, enjoyed partying it up in Vegas, the new mom said it was hard to leave their 9-week-old son Mason in Los Angeles.

“I’m like, ‘What is he doing? What is he wearing? Send me pictures,’ ” Kourtney said. “I’ve only left him to go to dinner twice.”

Get More on the Kardashians:

1. Kim Kardashian Sets The Record Straight: ‘I Did NOT Make Any Kind Of Engagement Bet With Reggie!’
  2. Scott Disick, Why Did You Leave Kourtney Kardashian’s Side For a Boys Trip to Vegas Just One Month After She Gave Birth to Your Baby Boy?
  3. Robert Kardashian, Here’s How You Can Successfully Get over Your Breakup with Adrienne Bailon
  4. Rob Kardashian, Can You Introduce Us To Your Hot New Year’s Eve Lady Friend?

Linda Davis

Posted at 2:21 PM on February 11, 2011

Jersey Shore…………………..Thank you Ronnie for leaving Sam alone. I think Sam is beautiful and charming but she is controlling and “Momma always said” the fastest way to run a man away is to try and control him. He will love you but leave you at the same time. It’s a man’s nature to be the man and lead. Sammie is a controlling woman I have nothing really negative to say about you Samantha you are beautiful and strong but you try to keep him boxed in. He will only resent ever being with you when he is over you. Ronnie KUDO’s to you because not too many men will stay with a woman like that you are a real loving man>..I would like to date you.hahaha. One love for Jersey Shore…Love MVP, Aye Situation when you gon do stand up?? I luv you Mike. You are an Italian man/black man because you sorta remind me of my own brother at times. Pebblez from Delaware (where?) love ya babe!!!!!!

Linda Davis

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 11, 2011

As far as Real Hose wives of Beverly Hills, Kyle is jealous that her husband is attracted to Camille it’s so obvious girl deny if you want, that’s all you all do anyways! Camille I like her persona she’s cute and she is optimistic. I like the superficial attitude with her sometimes it’s accepting due to her divorce but I wish she would get a stronger back bone and I know she only acts as if she doesn’t see the flirting with Kyle’s husband because it’s a reaction towards the “starting of trouble Kyle gives her (Camille). Which Is a result of her jealous towards Camille for attracting her hubby..How dare she??? LOL. Other than that. TAYLOR TAKE THAT ASS out your lips you look funny. Maybe your husband will want to be with you more. You look silly hun! Adrian that’s my best..she is sexy, classy, fashionable, hot and she is really an example setter..you go Adrian you’re my girl. Kim, I love me some Kim. I think Kim is absolutely beautiful the way she is.

Linda Davis

Posted at 2:11 PM on February 11, 2011

I think Scott, Kourtney and Kim are DUMB AND STUPID. I think Kourtney trapped him with a baby all she ever use as an excuse to stay together is that poor child and Kim is Stupid she acts helpless. WHERE IS YOUR STRENGTH. THE DUMBEST is Kourtney..Why does she talk like she’s slow. Kloe is the smartes of all . I actually use to love their show now I can’t stand it because of Kourtney and Kim is kinda dum too. Makes me sick to my stomach listening to the garbage. They molest each other and think that’s cute. LISTEN TO Your mother she makes a lot of sense, Love pebblez (sarcastic)

Tammy

Posted at 1:19 AM on February 22, 2010

Why would any self-respecting woman want to raise a baby with this jerk?

jennylynnm

Posted at 7:41 PM on February 21, 2010

It’s all for ratings. The show is entertaining, but I don’t take any of it as reality. On a side note, Scott is disgusting. I’m pretty sure he was perpetuating break-up rumors in his interview with Ryan Seacrest.

Auschick

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 30, 2010

omg scott is a snake and looks like he only likes sugar daddies.