Live From New York… It's Justin Bieber! He'll Be On 'Saturday Night Live' In April!

Sat, February 20, 2010 3:38pm EDT by 31 Comments

021610_justin_bieber_544_94462837

Most adorable musical guest ever? Yeah, we thought so.

Attention, all you Justin Bieber fans! It’s time to set your TiVos — it’s just been announced that Justin will be the musical guest on Saturday Night Live on April 10, Rap-Up is reporting. Yes, Biebs will be staying up way past his bedtime to bring you two of his hottest tunes… and possibly sharing some screen time with Andy Samberg if he gets his wish. “Digital Short Music Vid??” he suggested Feb. 20 on Twitter. We think that would be hysterical! Oh, and Justin has one more idea: “Me and CHuck NOrris should do SNL together. that would be good. very good.” In our experience, what Bieber wants, Bieber gets… so don’t be too shocked by a surprise appearance from Walker Texas Ranger himself! So tell us, BFFs — are you excited for Justin to make his way onto your TV? Drop us a comment and let us know!

paulina

Posted at 4:19 AM on April 6, 2010

I Love You Justin Bieber

MM

Posted at 10:37 AM on March 22, 2010

YEAH! Love yah!

kayla

Posted at 8:51 PM on February 23, 2010

I LOVVE YOU SO MUCH AND MY FRIEND STEPHANIE!!!!!!

kayla

Posted at 8:52 PM on February 23, 2010

LOVE YOU!!!!

solymar

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 22, 2010

Love you Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!

kayla

Posted at 8:53 PM on February 23, 2010

CALL ME

solymar

Posted at 9:38 PM on February 22, 2010

Wow didn’t even know he was going to be on TV I always see him on the computer i saw him on Ellen though.he is so awsomeeeeeeeeeeee :}

Bre

Posted at 11:00 AM on February 22, 2010

Holy Smokes. Lord almighty Yes! Yes! Yes! I Want to see him as many chances as I get. I live to meet him. He is the cutest thing ever and the stupid people making stupid comments are alll just Stupid:) Ihave wriiten So many songs . He is the one that has inspired me to.
-Bre Arbuckle.

BIGGEST JUSTIN BIEBER FAN EVER

Posted at 9:11 AM on February 22, 2010

yes@!!! omg i love him so much! im so exited

CG Coda

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 22, 2010

Justin who…………………?

CG Coda

Posted at 1:20 AM on February 22, 2010

Justin who…………………?

Spin

Posted at 6:28 PM on February 21, 2010

I’m not even a fan of the kid, but he sold over 130 000 copies in the first week of his new record release… and has already teamed up with some of the biggest names in the industry. Don’t think he needs to be taking advice from randoms (mtnman) on a blog website.

justin bieber fan

Posted at 4:40 PM on February 24, 2010

you rock! i love you so much.

Mtnman

Posted at 5:57 PM on February 21, 2010

Justin, just a bit of advice..I noticed that most your fans are illiterate, but that’s OK at your age. When your voice changes, ditch the girly hairdo, get some college and you’ll probably do just fine.

Trey

Posted at 3:30 PM on February 21, 2010

JUSTIN BIEBZZZ ROCKS :D

stephanie

Posted at 7:33 PM on February 22, 2010

when does he sing

Matt Simpson

Posted at 3:27 PM on February 21, 2010

How about a vote for “NO WAY I WOULD WATCH SNL with Justin Bieber” . SNL has been going down hill for the last few years. This is about as low as it can get.

Dea

Posted at 5:33 AM on February 22, 2010

Hallelujah, brother – you nailed it on the nose – this HAS to be an all-time low for SNL

Summer bieber

Posted at 2:32 PM on February 21, 2010

Justin Bieber is amazing and one day I will meet him he is my world my everything he’s all I listen to and all I want he’s so amazing and I would do anything to meet him I love him with all my heart and I’m going to merry him one day

Jill

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 21, 2010

You sound like I did when I was in junior high and thought I was in love with Michael Jackson. Don’t worry, you’ll get over it after a couple years or less.

Jodi

Posted at 1:08 AM on February 21, 2010

Justin Bieber inspire’s me so much i look up to as my idol. he is MY WORLD :)i hope he reads this lol XD
Love You Justin
xoxoxo

nicol

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 20, 2010

justin you inspire me to likeing music i hope you read this message

nicol

Posted at 11:17 PM on February 20, 2010

ya mily you are not the one i thaink he will find his true love and if you dont thaink she is not the one vote her

Jenna

Posted at 10:30 PM on February 20, 2010

hahaha alright Roy Miller!- take it down a notch!… I think SNL needs this kinda of thing with new celebs such as Justin himself! I think he will do great!!! :)

shayna

Posted at 10:27 PM on February 20, 2010

i like justin beiber but im not crazyly obsessed with him lol but i dont judge anyone that is:) lol

Roy Miller

Posted at 8:06 PM on February 20, 2010

I agree with the previous post. The quality musicianship of “SNL”‘s musical guests is questionable to say the least. While I wholeheartedly support new, emerging artists and like to be introduced to new talent- the talent agents and casting should be fired for this 2010 booking as so far.

Them Crooked Vultures? Really? Not only was the technical aspect sad (SNL’s fault), but there was no artistic merit to be had.

Justin Bieber is in the school of schlock amateur bubblegum pop geared towards the playground and not the New York stage.

I would suggest that Saturday Night Live deeper into the rich, musical culture and heritage of both upcoming artists and longstanding icons of not only rock, but jazz, salsa, New Age, hip hop, classical, opera, and Broadway.

Thank you and I only hope that you may learn from your obvious mistakes such as this.

Mitch

Posted at 7:59 PM on February 20, 2010

Seriously? How old is the general viewing public of “SNL”? A whiny, giggly 11 yr old girl? I think not.

Sad to see “SNL” bow to the 15 minutes of fame celebutantes- hence why its viewership has dropped drastically in the past few years.

vashti

Posted at 6:55 PM on February 20, 2010

hi justin good luck with the fans i am a diffrent person i wish i was your val……………… date….your so cute

ashleyy♥

Posted at 3:58 PM on February 20, 2010

i love justin bieber ; cant waitt <3

katelynn

Posted at 11:31 AM on February 26, 2010

hey justin i love u dis is katelynn i leave u mess@ges on the number14046653410 peace love u always

katelynn

Posted at 11:33 AM on February 26, 2010

call me at 6017366796 please alot of people say u answer but not 4 me i am your type lol