Six Things You Never Knew About Canadian Actor Devon Bostick!

Wed, February 17, 2010 6:30pm EST by 75 Comments
022310_devonbostick_544

You may have seen Devon on the hit show Degrassi but in case you were wondering he loves superheroes!

Devon Bostick, 18, has acting running through his veins with both parents being in showbiz. His mom is a casting director and his dad is a fight coordinator for films. The Canadian actor just got his big break — he’ll be starring in the upcoming 20th Century Fox film Diary Of A Wimpy Kid which hits theaters Mar. 19. He loves scary movies, and he even made his own version of the horror flick Saw 2!

Six things you never knew about Devon Bostick!

• I broke my arm when I was 8 jumping off a swing headfirst like Superman.
  • One of my first home movies was a parody based off Saw 2 – which was then seen by the director, who cast me in the fourth installment… but then cut me out of it, and cast me in an even better role in the sixth!
  • My mom’s allergic to almost every animal so the only pet I’ve had were two fish, they weren’t very exciting.
  • I beat Scott Speedman at ping-pong and also Ted Danson in Chess. True story. I wouldn’t mention it to Scott though. I think he’s still broken up about it.
  • My first real acting experience was in grade one when I played the old man in Jack in the Beanstalk. People are still talking about it. It was pretty inspirational stuff.
  • I want a cheeseburger.

Chloe Melas

nattu

Posted at 3:40 AM on July 10, 2014

hai, devon i just luv you sooooo much you’re just awsome .there i sno one like …..love you

michy

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 25, 2014

Hello. I just love how u act in Diary of a Wimpy kid. U r hiliarious. God bless u and ur career. :)

kate rose

Posted at 5:04 AM on February 17, 2014

hi..so lucky 2 those stuffs u dont know this but i really love…i have printed a lot of pictures of u…hope u will know how much i like u be a good actor as alwayzzz….

Iona

Posted at 11:16 AM on December 17, 2013

I have got to say it, I think you are HOOOOOOOOOOOOOT STUFF! Woooh! Glad i got that out. Anyway, I think you are way cool as Roderick in Diary of A Wimpy Kid and in Dead Before Dawn. And all the other movies you where in. Love 2 love ya!

jenny

Posted at 4:16 PM on December 1, 2013

I think you are super cute!!! Good actor too!!!

Sarah Trankina

Posted at 2:05 PM on August 22, 2013

I’m your number 1 fan I think that you are so cute

melinda

Posted at 5:34 AM on August 16, 2013

Hot stuff. Your a great actor. :-)

maxton brad

Posted at 4:52 AM on February 21, 2013

I’d L♥√ع to see ya starr I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ more movies you’re so freaking hot

Anya

Posted at 6:32 AM on February 20, 2013

hi guss what i am from ontario as well and one of your biggest fans! i came to live in the uk.

jenny

Posted at 8:23 PM on February 4, 2013

freakin hot!!

jenny

Posted at 4:17 PM on December 1, 2013

you have the same first name as me !!!

jenny

Posted at 8:17 PM on February 4, 2013

Farrah

Posted at 1:59 AM on January 18, 2013

Devon, I hope I get to see you star in more films. :) I find it cute that you have lots of fans, such as the young pre-teens here below, all expressing their love for you. Very cute. Haha. We’re of the same age and I think I’m also joining the fanbase you have here. Haha. I’ll try to watch the movie, Adoration, if I can. Best of luck on your career! I’m hoping I do you see you more!