You may have seen Devon on the hit show Degrassi but in case you were wondering he loves superheroes!
Devon Bostick, 18, has acting running through his veins with both parents being in showbiz. His mom is a casting director and his dad is a fight coordinator for films. The Canadian actor just got his big break — he’ll be starring in the upcoming 20th Century Fox film Diary Of A Wimpy Kid which hits theaters Mar. 19. He loves scary movies, and he even made his own version of the horror flick Saw 2!
Six things you never knew about Devon Bostick!
- I broke my arm when I was 8 jumping off a swing headfirst like Superman.
- One of my first home movies was a parody based off Saw 2 – which was then seen by the director, who cast me in the fourth installment… but then cut me out of it, and cast me in an even better role in the sixth!
- My mom’s allergic to almost every animal so the only pet I’ve had were two fish, they weren’t very exciting.
- I beat Scott Speedman at ping-pong and also Ted Danson in Chess. True story. I wouldn’t mention it to Scott though. I think he’s still broken up about it.
- My first real acting experience was in grade one when I played the old man in Jack in the Beanstalk. People are still talking about it. It was pretty inspirational stuff.
- I want a cheeseburger.
– Chloe Melas