EXCLUSIVE! Ana Ortiz Spills: 'There's Totally Going To Be A Wedding' For Hilda In The 'Ugly Betty' Series Finale!

Mon, February 15, 2010 12:38pm EST by 5 Comments

021510_anaortiz_544

She tells us: “Hilda finally gets her happy ending!”

Ana Ortiz‘s Ugly Betty character has had it rough over the past nearly four seasons, but soon things will be turning around for Hilda Suarez, Ana told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Feb. 13 at New York’s Provocateur during the fall 2010 presentation of alice + olivia by Stacey Bendet. “[There’s] totally gonna be a wedding!” she said. Speculation has been building about which character will be getting hitched in the finale, and now we can officially confirm — it’s Hilda! “She finally gets her happy ending, there’s gonna be some travel abroad and i think Betty’s gonna have a really big change in her life.”

“I think Hilda would end up happy with Bobby [the father of the baby she’s currently pregnant with] and also in a really good career,” she says of her ideal ending to Ugly Betty. “I think Betty would be running her own magazine, and I would love to see Hilda get a makeover — sort of a My Fair Lady thing. I see Wilhelmina [Vanessa Williams] taking over the whole kit and kaboodle.”

So, BFFs — are you happy to hear that Hilda’s getting hitched? Tell us what YOU want to see in the Ugly Betty series finale!

dini

Posted at 5:08 AM on February 17, 2010

I’m really going to miss this show because i agree with everyone that it has a great story line. So as a farewell to the fan I think that Betty should finally get her makeover done to see how “ugly” she really is. Of course the whole guy situation is a bonus but my wish would be to see her very successful as a fashion editor that she turns into a beautiful swan in charge of it all. Lets see Betty dazzle audience and mode setting with a tops tury makeover. Those braces finally off!!!!!

tootsy

Posted at 2:03 AM on February 17, 2010

why is the show being canceled? i love ugly betty with all its diversity, and humor. the story line is right on target with fashion.

cmpssroze

Posted at 1:23 PM on February 16, 2010

I don’t want the series to end! My daughters and I have watched this show since the beginning and loved it! We will miss Ugly Betty very much, but we are happy that Hilda is getting married, and we hope there are other happy endings too.

howard miller

Posted at 10:40 AM on February 16, 2010

I always though that Betty and Daniel would hook up and get married. Betty know every move he makes and has him totally under her control. She knows his bad traits but can keep him in line. Daniel knows and trusts Betty to no end. I think they would make a perfect couple. In the series finale, Betty looses her braces and she and Daniel move off to a happy life.

Danielle C

Posted at 1:13 PM on February 15, 2010

So happy to hear she’ll be married! She’s one of my favorite characters on the show and after what she’s been through in the story progression, she deserves a shot at a happily ever after. So thrilled to read this!