Heidi Montag: ‘I Am Doing Playboy Again… Very Soon!’

Sun, February 14, 2010 3:48pm EDT by 7 Comments

021410_heidimontag_spencerpratt_Realityte_Chris_59590960_Max

Heidi says she “cannot wait to show off [her] new assets!”

Heidi Montag‘s magazine domination will continue with a second spread in Playboy magazine, she told RadarOnline.com last night at Las Vegas club PURE, where she and hubby Spencer Pratt were hosting a Valentine’s Day party. “I cannot wait to show off my new assets,” she says. And there’s one more thing Heidi can’t wait to do — get more plastic surgery!

“Eventually I’d like to get my breasts redone,” she said. “I didn’t get them the size I wanted because they couldn’t fit.” Uh, Heidi… maybe you should take that a sign — your boobs are big enough! We could barely get through writing this post without our eyes being uncontrollably drawn to your ginormous left breast in the above photo!

“Life couldn’t be better,” Spencer adds. He seems to be very happy with the new Heidi, even referring to her as “the little miracle [he] lives with.”

Never a dull moment with these two.

Get More on Heidi & Spencer:

1. Heidi Montag’s In SO Much Pain From Her 10 Plastic Surgeries! She Can’t Even Sleep, She Tweets!
  2. Spencer Pratt on Heidi Montag’s Plastic Surgery Overkill: ‘It Was the Worst Experience of My Life’
  3. Who Looks Faker: Heidi Montag Or J-WOWW?
  4. Doc Agrees with Bonnie! There’s Something ‘Very Psychologically Wrong’ with Heidi Montag!
  5. Heidi Montag, You Are Insane! You Want Size ‘H’ Boobs … For ‘Heidi?’ That Is Just Nuts!!

kal

Posted at 12:17 PM on February 15, 2010

ummm, did anyone notice spencers jewelry?!?! why is he wearing 5 bracelets and a ring, and why is he holding a huge rock??? did i miss something

jennylynnm

Posted at 1:17 AM on February 15, 2010

She’s so young! It’s really sad to me, and I feel guilty for reading articles and looking at pictures of her because I feel like I, along with the media, am enabling her by giving her the attention she craves. BUT then again, her well-being isn’t exactly my responsibility. Still, very sad.

getbacktowork

Posted at 11:05 AM on February 15, 2010

i agree. this is very sad and tragic. i feel so sorry for her mom. how awful she must feel taht she somehow wronged her daughter and let her grow up thinking this was appropriate, necessary, whatever. poor mom. poor heidi. i almost hope she never realizes what a big mistake she made b/c that will be even more sad, but i guess she can write a book and do interviews about that when the time comes. can’t imagine wanting to lug those boobs around, much less bigger ones.

Krys2010

Posted at 8:54 PM on February 14, 2010

I think she should stay as she is,
Looking at her now she still looks beautiful.
Anymore would be way too much but she is still a very attractive girl at this point.

Andy Swift

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 14, 2010

She should just start calling herself Jessica Rabbit and be done with it.

BumbleBee

Posted at 5:31 PM on February 14, 2010

Her boobs are about to bust out of that dress. Girlfriend looks tragic

Karen

Posted at 7:49 PM on February 16, 2010

I admit I have a hard time looking at Heidi now. My daughter is the same age and if she did something like this, it would shatter me. Heidi was a beautiful, beautiful girl and she can never go back. She looks awful now and she’s just a baby. I saw a woman once who had plastic surgery from head to toe. Her body looked like Barbi, literally. Plastic, unflexible, creepy really. I feel so sad for Heidi. These should be the happiest most carefee years of her life. If nothing else, maybe young girls will learn from watching her.