EXCLUSIVE! Real Housewife Danielle Staub Confesses: 'I Haven't Had A Valentine's Day Date In 8 Years!'

Sun, February 14, 2010 9:00am EST by 12 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

And she’s giving up sex until she finds the perfect guy!

Danielle Staub, 47, one of the stars from Bravo’s The Real Housewives of New Jersey may not have any plans for Valentine’s Day — but she believes her knight in shining armor is right around the corner. “I’m ready for love and I can’t wait to find Mr. Right,” she tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively.

The divorcé knows it will take a lot for her to fall in love this time around, and she’s saving something very special. “I’m saving myself for marriage,” she says. “The next man I give myself to will be my husband. I’ve been celibate for a year and a half and I’ve been abstinent for eight months.”

And you’ll never guess her celebrity crush! “I am stimulated by Donald Trump,” says Danielle. “I’ll tell you why … I like powerful men. I want someone who stimulates my mind. Donald Trump should set me up with someone!”

Even though Danielle is a New Jersey girl at heart, she believes her Mr. Right is somewhere in NYC! “I think New York is a great place to meet a guy,” she tells us. “I like the hedge funder type of guy. Someone powerful and good looking!” — Chloe Melas

é

mimi

Posted at 11:40 AM on February 15, 2010

ha-ha thats funny ..giving up sex?, who wants to touch that?…and she forgot that older men like donald trump would NEVER married a person like her, they go for very very young blonds….poor woman how stupid can she be????……mimi a danish viking

Hugh

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 14, 2010

No dates? Well, duh! Look at the pic. An’ that shnozola!

Beth

Posted at 9:06 PM on February 14, 2010

I wanna know what’s going on with the lawsuit
Danielle’s first ex-husband filed. Is it still
going on or did she pay him off to keep his mouth
shut? Funny how Danielle only wants to talk about
things that make her look good. Tell us what happened
with this lawsuit? Is the first ex-husband a rapist
or what?

BumbleBee

Posted at 5:35 PM on February 14, 2010

Not surprising at all. There’s just too much crazy in her for anyone to handle.

joe m

Posted at 4:11 PM on February 14, 2010

i think Danielle is a nut, Hey Danielle your 15 minutes are up

Confused

Posted at 12:22 PM on February 14, 2010

I am confused. How are you celibate for 1 1/2 yrs and abstinent for 8 months. Isn’t that the same thing? Someone care to explain?

HOOSIER

Posted at 1:41 PM on February 14, 2010

I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps a battery operated device is involved.

Sensible

Posted at 11:14 AM on February 14, 2010

Young women, look away. Don’t look into the eyes of this machine, it will harm your soul. Go back the way you came. Go toward the light of social conscience, self-worth, meaningful relationships, education.

Ziggy

Posted at 10:52 AM on February 14, 2010

U-G-L-Y she ain’t got no alibi. Talk about your modern day self-centered gold-digging biatches. WOW!

Hoosier

Posted at 10:41 AM on February 14, 2010

In other words: “I’m saving myself for a rich clueless idiot that I can satisfy in bed after I get my bone chilling legs uncrossed then take 1/2 of everything he has worked for all of his life !”

KC

Posted at 9:32 AM on February 14, 2010

This is ridiculous – how truly materialistic can a person be?? Truly believe this era of reality shows and 15 minute celebraties has turned us into mentally challenged zombies following the most trivial ‘news’ we can find.

Welcome to the dumbing down of America

getbacktowork

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 16, 2010

lol… kc, doll, the dumbing down of america was welcomed a L-O-N-G time ago, but thanks for noticing its presence…