Watch The All New 'We Are The World' Music Video Right Here!

Sat, February 13, 2010 10:44am EDT by 9 Comments

The wait is over! The “We Are The World” music video has finally been released, and it’s here at HollywoodLife.com!

Twenty-five years after the original version of the song was performed, some of today’s hottest artists (Justin Bieber, Mary J. Blige and the Jonas Brothers, to name a few) have come together to raise money for Haitian relief. Watch the new video, then check out the original from 1985 and tell us which one you like better!

Check out the original 1985 version:

BumbleBee

Posted at 5:44 PM on February 14, 2010

I think Justin Bieber rocked it. Wyclef’s weird ass noises bugged the hell out of me.

Denise

Posted at 1:56 PM on February 14, 2010

I thought it was very uplifting and emotional, I liked it! I think I like the original because it’s more serene than this one. I hate to say it, but I thought Wyclif Jean was a little out of sync with the song, more of a disturbance than a contributor.All in all, two thumbs up!

Andy

Posted at 9:52 PM on February 13, 2010

I like the new video… but I feel like there was too much of a focus on the celebs (and not enough on the words behind the song they’re singing) the 2nd time around. But I guess that’s what has happened to Hollywood over the last 25 yrs.

Kevin from Connecticut

Posted at 9:44 PM on February 13, 2010

Both Videos were great…I made my donation…we should all do out part…if it was you or your family you would help…we are all family

niya

Posted at 9:02 PM on February 13, 2010

I think this was great. More up to date. Justin Bieber did a great job. All of the artist did a great job.

Karen

Posted at 5:19 PM on February 13, 2010

Although it has a few stunning moments, overall, I’m sorry to say the ball was dropped. Too choppy, voices screaching and out of tune, and thefootage moved too quickly. There was massive potential here but the end result is put together to oquickly without a lot of thought. Sorry.

scarla

Posted at 2:34 PM on February 13, 2010

Justin Bieber???????
I saw the advanced preview footage and was sure that his tinny little teenage voice would be edited OUT…left under the rubble so to speak…instead he was the lead in.
A dismal performance. What reason is there to pander to these talentless teenage performers?

Dee

Posted at 6:29 PM on February 13, 2010

I agree! I switched the channel last night right when I hear his whiny voice as the song started. wow, they are really desperate for those tween girls to get their parents to buy that song.

HOW DO U SPELL SLUT? S,C,A,R.L,A