What Does Khloe Kardashian Love About Hubby Lamar Odom? Let Her Count the (10) Ways!

Fri, February 12, 2010 9:15pm EDT by 15 Comments

021210_khloe_lamar_544_91022W4_KARDASHIAN_B-GR_03

What do you love the most about your respective other? Is it his muscles, his eyes, his personality or…

Ah, love. It changes a girl, you know? Just look at Khloe Kardashian, who, one year ago, was so unlucky in love that she even hosted an anti-Valentine’s Day party. But this year the reality starlet has done a complete 180 thanks to the love of a good man, husband of five months Lamar Odom.

To get in the mood for her first Valentine’s Day with basketball playing hubby, Khloe posted the top ten things she loves most about Lamar, 30, on her personal blog.

“I can’t wait to curl up with my husband in bed for an all-day movie marathon!” the 25-year-old gushed Feb. 12, adding, “I can’t imagine anything better. There are so many things I love about Lamar, and in honor of Vday, I wanted to share 10 of those things with all of you!”

Check out Khloe’s list. It’s straight up love, no chaser. And yes, that means the real deal.

Top 10 Things I Love About Lamar (in no particular order)

1. I love Lamar’s heart. He sees the best in people ALWAYS. Even when it’s hard to do he still finds it in him and sees the best in that person. He’s taught me to do the same.

2. I love Lamar’s eyes. They are big and brown but they tell you so much about him because he always stares directly into your eyes.

3.His Lips… He has amazingly soft lips. He knows how to use them :)

4. I love how Lamar talks to me in his sleep. It’s one of my favorite things!!!

5. I love how Lamar opens doors for me.

6. I love how family oriented Lamar is. In both our lives, our family is our pride.

7. I love how Lamar doesn’t settle. His goals are set so high and he always wants more for himself in his career and personal life and he won’t stop until he gets there. That motivates me to be better.

8. I love that Lamar prays.

9. I love Lamar’s soul. He is genuinely such a sweet amazing person. Through his life of ups and downs and such huge accomplishments, he still manages to be the kindest and most generous person I’ve ever known. Being around someone like this only makes you a better person.

10. I love Lamar’s laugh. When I hear it, I start to laugh!

“To my husband, best friend, and soul mate, I LOVE YOU!!!! How did I get so lucky?!?”

How many things do you just absolutely adore about you significant other?

BumbleBee

Posted at 5:34 PM on February 14, 2010

Damn, I can’t even read the comments because they’re kinda crazy!

I’m really proud of Khloe for not putting anything disgusting on the list. You know she totally wanted to talk about his junk.

pat bateman

Posted at 1:52 PM on February 14, 2010

Oh jacob, you are so much better than everyone by referring to racial stereotypes. Way to get your hatemonger point across.

If you find Kloe attractive, thats great. It means you are a chubby chaser, and as for Lamar, well, that wolf shirt displays his intellectual prowess.

I never said anything about being an interracial couple. Thats fine. I can still call the guy an idiot because HE IS.

Mel

Posted at 8:17 AM on February 14, 2010

So sweet, good for them

mangoman

Posted at 7:35 AM on February 13, 2010

It is very disturbing how so weirdly wired some people’s brains are! Or rather, their thinking and how they’ve been programmed or even programmed themselves!!

lobdick

Posted at 6:37 AM on February 13, 2010

good analogy

lobdick

Posted at 6:35 AM on February 13, 2010

was she with tiger

mangoman

Posted at 2:36 AM on February 13, 2010

Jacob… the well read guy, resorting to insults, how caveman-like! Last time I checked sex is very big on this planet! No one comes into the world without a couple going down and coming up with them!! As for the racists and bigots … well, more stone age people that need to be civilized! This country is great when people respect each other and value one another’s honest banter without tempers flaring and getting lost!

Ms b

Posted at 1:14 AM on February 13, 2010

Sweetheart he settled for you.As a sista he ain’t no catch you can have him honey we don’t want him.Bottomfeeders dwell together!I could see it if you were giggling over someone cute lamar odom i’ll pass! I give your papparazzi marriage two years thats all.I like you but you ain’t his baby mama all you got is a t.v show.That n***a ain’t nobody so please stop trying to make us believe he is.Before you I had never heard of him!Your sisters lack of sucking skill don’t make you famous (seriously)

dh

Posted at 3:42 PM on February 13, 2010

You’re sounding like a real hater right now.

tymiabreneegrooms

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 13, 2010

hi,watzup new people think you for add me ask a freinds

tymiabreneegrooms

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 13, 2010

hi,was up new people om g-mail page and think you for add me ask a friend play bcause no you nice

tymiabreneegrooms

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 13, 2010

ok

tymiabreneegrooms

Posted at 12:27 AM on February 13, 2010

okhi,watzup new people ong-mail page and think you for add me ask a friend bcause no nicepeople.

pat bateman

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 12, 2010

Im sure she likes the fact that he is into fat, mannish looking chicks.

mangoman

Posted at 9:40 PM on February 12, 2010

I am amazed that Khloe picks her husband’s lips over her husband’s “D” (and I don’t mean his great basketball defensive skills!). Okay, I guess that’s a very private matter! But, guess what! -one says a lot by what one leaves out! I don’t know, men, I would feel slighted to have everything else said about me and leave out my prowess in bed!! This is even a fresh relationship!!!! C’mon, Khloe!!!