EXCLUSIVE! NJ Housewife Danielle — I 'ABSOLUTELY' Want to Be Naked in Playboy!

Thu, February 11, 2010 1:10pm EDT by 8 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Just like her Real Housewives of New Jersey colleague Kelly Bensimon, Danielle Staub wants a chance to strip in the pages of Playboy! At 47, she thinks she still has the bod to do it, too!

Move over, Kelly Bensimon! Danielle Staub — one of the original Real Housewives of New Jersey — tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that she wants to bare her 47-year-old body for Playboy. “If Playboy asked I’d say ABSOLUTELY,” says Danielle. “It’s something I’d really like to do especially as a woman of 47!”

Danielle’s spicy tell-all book, The Naked Truth, comes out in May — and what better way to pimp it out than to get naked for Hugh Hefner. “I feel better than ever,” she says. “I really spent most of the past year and a half connecting with myself and my kids at different levels.”

The mother of two – her daughter Christine is a model for the prestigious IMG modeling agency in NYC — says Playboy wouldn’t hurt her career: “I’d keep it super classy and really sexy.”

We reached out to Playboy to see if she’ll be the next housewife to reveal all … and we’re waiting to hear back. — Chloe Melas

Want to know about Danielle’s sex life? Click here!

Do you think Danielle should pose for Playboy?

frodisd

Posted at 2:53 PM on August 25, 2010

Well the more I’ve read about this woman the less impressed I am. In fact, she comes off as a complete idiot, a total media clown, with zero common sense and virtually no appeal.
I was way wrong. It happens…

candiruacu

Posted at 1:59 PM on June 6, 2010

She and Cindy Margolis must go to the same plastic surgeon

Amelie

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 2, 2010

this skeletal hag is disgusting!! She looks like the Grinch and Jack Nicholson’s Joker. Exactly. She has such an unattractive, skinny, drawn face. There is no way Playboy would want that gross bitch anywhere near their magazine. And for that I am truly grateful.

txbrowneyes

Posted at 12:37 AM on February 21, 2010

Maybe she feels guilty about living off of her daughter (the model) so decided to get a job.

frodisd

Posted at 7:37 PM on February 11, 2010

I saw it two or three times. I don’t really care for that sort of thing and all I remember was being impressed with Danielle. You know a lot more about it than I do, I cede that. And you’re right about her daughters, they would certainly be uncomfortable with being jealous of the sexual attention being given to their mom by everyone they like. But that’s show biz I guess.

getbacktowork

Posted at 4:34 PM on February 11, 2010

frodisd, even if she were all of those things, maybe she should chill for a bit and let her kids be the focus of her life for a change… i understand she’s got financial issues, so i can’t fault the girl for trying to collect some cash while people may be interested- if she’s that desperate, but, i think she’s dancing a real fine line with the example she has to date set for her children (did you watch the show?)… playboy is not the best choice for her, but hey, again, if the woman needs cash, and she thinks showing her hooch in a “classy” way is the only way she can get it- i’m not going to judge that, but i am going to feel sad about it, for her kids’ sake. it’s okay for moms to be sexy and such, but flashing your goods in playboy isn’t exactly every teen girls’ wish for their mothers to do.

frodisd

Posted at 2:26 PM on February 11, 2010

She is gorgeous, charismatic, intelligent and extremely sexy, she should do it just to show up all the bland 20-something models. Or to give the teen boys a real woman to dream about.
No matter what her reasons are, she should definitely do it.
She is wonderful!

getbacktowork

Posted at 2:25 PM on February 11, 2010

she’s sad, and desperate, and crazy. i hope for her kids sake that she really has been going through a therapy of sorts. she was truly insane on that show, and i felt so sorry for her kids. i hope she’s snapped around. i know that feeling of loving your mother and being horrified and embarrassed for her at the same time. it’s the worst thing a kid can feel. please, danielle, pull yourself together.