Bitter Much? Hailey Glassman Talks Trash About Jon G's Package — Not Nice Trash, Either

Thu, February 11, 2010 2:00pm EDT by 9 Comments
Chaunce Hayden

Chaunce Hayden

The mystery is over: know we know why Jon insists on dating college-age girls!

It’s true what they say: hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And when Hailey Glassman gets scorned, she hits a man where it hurts – literally. Jon Gosselin’s recent ex is SO pissed off that she says she never though the octodad would cheat because he was ‘so small’ that no one else would want to sleep with him!

OUCH.

“Yes,” Hailey reiterates to Steppin’ Out magazine’s Chaunce Hayden, “He’s hung like a nine-year-old boy. I’m serious. This is true. Erect he’s about three inches.”

But apparently some good came out of something so bad: Hailey, 22, is now besties with the Jon & Kate Plus 8 star’s OTHER ex, former Star scribe Kate Major. “I asked [Kate], ‘If you were really with Jon, how big is he?’ And she knew! Anybody who sleeps with him will notice it. It’s very noticeable. It’s so tiny, tiny, tiny. I would laugh about it with my mom.”

Yeah, ‘cuz that’s normal….

She added, “That’s why I believed him when he said he wasn’t cheating. He said, ‘You know how subconscious I am of down there.’ (FYI – we think you actually meant to say ‘self-conscious. But we digress) I would tell him to his face, ‘I don’t think you would cheat on my because you’re so small.’ I would tell him that all the time. I would tell him that he had a tiny pee pee.”

And he broke up with you why? We’re shocked, really!

But it wasn’t all bad between Hailey and Jon. Despite the size of his Mr. Peepers, Hailey says sex with her ex was ‘bittersweet.’

Just wondering – we’re feeling the bitter, Hailes. But where’s the sweet? There ain’t nothing nice about what you’re saying about the heat Johnny Boy isn’t packing!

johnny jayes

Posted at 1:31 AM on March 2, 2010

Hi,that’s a low blow to the chops,who cares about his size.not me,girl ,hailey did cut him due to size and is suing his ass for the money he owes her.$200,000.00 Pay her her money Jon Gosselin you cheap ass manj..jaye

johnny jayes

Posted at 1:26 AM on March 2, 2010

Hello,Hailey as silly and dumb as they come,giving Jon G.a cent was to much and then $200,000.00 tax free is joke on her.He didn’t love this god sent of a women that any other man would love and spend on her ,look that body,she fine and sweettie.I’d love too love you ,girl and i don’t have any kids.Haha Love you Hailey,always your other lover in the N.Y.C. at the DJ booth.jonjayes

Z

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 1, 2010

Why do we want to know about these stupid, ugly, trashy people? So what if she talks about his size? They are both scum. That’s what he gets for putting his tiny tic-tac where it doesn’t belong. As for Hailey, it’s not like talking about it is going to um…”tarnish” her squeaky clean image. The world already knows she is trash so why not give people what they want to hear? I think my brain is scarred though from picturing Jon naked. The guy is BUTT freaking ugly (in addition to being small apparantly) and I don’t understand how he gets any women at all. Is this really a news-worthy story?

James Griffin

Posted at 9:32 AM on March 1, 2010

Perhaps her package is large enough to drive a truck thru it , come that is the only way some women can get back at men. she liked it until he broke up with him LMO

Linda

Posted at 1:53 PM on February 28, 2010

So much trash talk. How does she know how a 9 year old is hung???? Makes you wonder dosen’t it.

Fergie

Posted at 7:28 PM on February 12, 2010

This chick is such a LOW class TRASH bag. First of all Hailey your so brilliant to ask Kate Minor his ” size ” hey dumb bi tch.. ALL Asians are small, and second air brushing still wasn’t able to help you here. Your UGLY from the inside out so NOTHING can help. You should be ashamed of YOURSELF. You need to keep your hole ( both of em ) closed. Disquesting ugly wench.. And your little dog Kate Minor is even less then a prize. Look at the bdag she is bangin now. From small to non existent. When your ” juiced” all your MAN parts go away. CLEARLY. You need to ask your dad for a lil work on your mug.

Lily

Posted at 1:43 PM on February 12, 2010

She is a disgusting nasty piece of trash. Really classy talking about Jon’s penis. She is a pig.

disco