So many celebrities have been dressed by Alexander McQueen and many of those in the fashion & celebrity world are reacting to the loss.
In reaction to British designer Alexander McQueen‘s tragic suicide today, many celebrities are Tweeting their reactions to the loss. Alexander [birth name Lee McQueen] was found dead in his London home this morning, Jan.11.
Strangely, today marks the first day of New York City’s Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, and many are taking to Twitter to say goodbye to the designer.
Here’s what celebs have said about the loss of their dear friend and fashion icon, Alexander McQueen:
- Tyra Banks tweeted, “RIP Alexander McQueen. so so sad. such a huge loss. He was one of my favorite designers. He will be missed.”
- Stephanie Pratt tweeted, “No, no, no omg so sad :( RT @SimonHuck: OMG! this is so sad! Alexander McQueen commits suicide. so sad…”
- Kim Kardashian tweeted, “I just found out Alexander McQueen died!!! I’m in shock! So sad! I’m wearing one of his dresses now! He was such a talented designer.”
- Rachel Zoe tweeted, “I cant describe the tragic loss of such a brilliant man and designer Alexander McQueen..R.I.P xoRZ.”
- Kelly Osbourne tweeted, “I am so so sad to hear the news of Lee (Alexander) McQueen! i really just don’t know what say im really in shock.”
- Giuliana Rancic tweeted, “Reports say British fashion icon Alexander McQueen has been found dead at his London home.”
- Michelle Branch tweeted, “Wow. Shitty news to start the day. R.I.P. Alexander McQueen.”
- Katy Perry tweeted, “Rest In Peace Alexander McQueen. Just woke up, so sad.”
- Jordin Sparks tweeted, “Oh man. RIP Alexander McQueen. :/.”
Get More on Alexander McQueen: