John Mayer Confesses! I Loved Jen Aniston 'Completely' — And Jessica Simpson Was Sexual 'Crack Cocaine!'

Wed, February 10, 2010 10:18am EDT by 7 Comments

Getty Image (3)

Getty Image (3)

Would YOU ever date John Mayer after this tell-all interview he gave to Playboy? He spilled ALL the intimate details about his relationships with Jen and Jessica!

Wait ’til Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston read this! Their ex-boyfriend (emphasis on ex) John Mayer tells Playboy in its March issue all about them — no holds barred.

For starters, John goes deep into his relationship with Jen, saying he was completely in love with her, and says breaking up with an American sweetheart was “akin to burning an American flag.”

John says, “I had a conversation about fame with Jen [Aniston] before we ever really stepped out in public. She said, ‘Do you understand what this entails?’ Two weeks later I had people outside my house. I was smart enough to know it would probably make me a salable item for the paparazzi.”  Um, is trying to say he dated her for the paparazzi attention??

He even spills more of his intimate secrets with Jen, saying that after she heard the record  Battle Studies Jen asked, “What’s that line? That’s not about me, is it?”

John calls Jen, “The most communicative, sweetest, kindest person. When people hear the record, I hope the songs make them think about their lives, not my life. Like, when you listen to Coldplay, do you think about Gwyneth Paltrow? I don’t write songs in order to stick it to my exes. I don’t release underground dis tracks.”

And THEN, after blabbing on and on about Jen, he says, “We just have a regard for each other’s feelings that is pretty intense. It’s been a deep relationship, and it’s no longer taking place at all. Have you ever loved somebody, loved her completely, but had to end the relationship for life reasons?

Then John moves on to another ex, Jessica Simpson!  “That girl, for me, is a drug. And drugs aren’t good for you if you do lots of them. Yeah, that girl is like crack cocaine to me … Sexually it was crazy. That’s all I’ll say. It was like napalm, sexual napalm.”

John, can’t you EVER just keep your lips zipped?!

There’s much, much more there — so check it out on Playboy.com and in the March issue of Playboy on stands now!

Steven P

Posted at 12:23 AM on February 11, 2010

I agree with Jenny. He should be more discreet about the details. It seems pretty “ungentlemanly”. Is it deliberately offensive? Probably not. Will some women still want to take him on to try to “help” or “fix” him. Most definitely.

getbacktowork

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 10, 2010

like i said, i wouldn’t want to date him. and, i guess it’s disrespectful to talk about intimate moments (he didn’t do it about jen- and he didn’t do much of it about jess except to say essentially that he loved her in bed- he didn’t say that she could take the chrome off a trailer hitch or anything)… at this point (tho maybe not before) anyone that dates him should be fully forewarned that it’s all fair game for the public though! like you said, ‘ahem, taylor’… but, from the clips i read on this site, i like him still! maybe if i followed him more closely, i wouldn’t- but the stuff they point out i think is funny, and find it especially funny that they’re so up in arms about it all. i don’t think that reaction is appropriate for any of his shananagans. i bet money neither jenn nor jess really minds what he’s ever said about them. why should we?

jennylynnm

Posted at 5:15 PM on February 10, 2010

While his comments are not negative in nature, they are disrespectful. I would want my ex blabbing to anyone about our past- much less the entire world. He’s disgusting and a fame whore. I used to LOVE him, and I find him to be an extremely talented musician; however, he has no shread of decent character. That is a huge turnoff. I would love to think girls will think twice about jumping into bed/relationships with him (AHEM…Taylor!!), but for some reason, I doubt it. Some girls think they are up to the challenge and more often than not are sorely mistaken.

getbacktowork

Posted at 4:18 PM on February 10, 2010

i can’t exactly articulate why, and i certainly wouldn’t want to date this guy, but i sure would like to be friends with him. i find his honesty and uncensored nature refreshing. he never worries about what he’s saying or the repercussions, apparently, and just blabs whatever comes to the top of his head. i find it hysterical, and i love it. not to mention, i haven’t ever heard him say anything bad about any of his girls, right? i mean, i don’t think i’d complain if someone said that i was like sexual napalm… or what he said about jenn, nothing wrong with that.

Corynne

Posted at 2:31 PM on February 10, 2010

seriously, I REALLY hope Taylor thinks twice about falling for this guy!

wildbill1969

Posted at 11:22 AM on February 10, 2010

Wow, some guys just don’t get it! Both of these women are beautiful, smart and looking for love? Maybe, maybe not? The rest of the world is looking for it and just because these ladies live in Hollywood doesn’t mean they are not looking for love. Who cares if they are “Freaks” in bed…that my friend is a “Bonus”!

Megan

Posted at 10:49 AM on February 10, 2010

Well, I’ll bet Taylor Swift thinks the interview is “cool”.