Alas, Kate Bosworth has him, so these treats will just have to do! Here’s what you can get your BFF’s, yourself or ME (hint, hint) this Valentine’s Day!
Ah, the day of love and romance is upon us again. But Valentine’s Day isn’t all about candlelit dinners with your BF – it’s about celebrating yourself – and your girlfriends – as well. So be good to your besties this V-Day, especially if they’re flying solo on Feb. 14. Yeah, your girls are single and ready to mingle – but still, essentially, alone – which is why they deserve presents more than most! But before you start feeling morose that you’re unattached this year, check out the gift that keeps on giving: True Blood’s Alexander Skarsgard naked in a bathtub. Just TRY and feel gloomy about not having a valentine after checking out this photo (above) – it’s impossible!
- What to Get Your Inner Freak. Download some Sade or Robin Thicke onto this bad boy and get yourself in the mood. Did I say for love? No I didn’t.
- What to Get Your Type-A BFF. A perfect way to make sure your bestie is always available when you need her to be. And look – it’s pink!
- What to Get A Closet Jersey Girl. Try THIS tan on for size. Healthy, natural and will get you looking way more natural that Snooki and her girl J-Woww.
- What to Get a Chocolate Lover. No, we’re not talking about Amanda Bynes…although even she might be stoked to join the Chocolate Seduction club. Girlfriend could sample a different flavor every single month! Meow.
- What to Get For a Pal Who Just Went Through a Break-Up. Hey, Justin Bieber doesn’t want you to be broken – which is why this ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ bouquet is perfect. Oh yeah, and you get a picture of the Biebster. If that’s your thing.
- What to Get For Your Sweet Tooth. Screw men, we’re eating cake – cupcakes, that is. Take a big bite out of love with these yummy confections from Crumbs. Love means never having to say you’re sorry, right? So don’t apologize to your thighs, just enjoy the moment.
- What to Get For ME. A vacation. Please? The Marquis Los Cabos in Mexico is pretty much the most fabulous resort on the planet. Oh yeah, and I hear Jennifer Aniston likes the area alot too…maybe you’ll run in to her and Gerard Butler there!
- What to Get for a True Romantic. Or just a True Blood fan. This is a fun way for me to mention my crush – Alexander Skarsgard – again. Season 2 of HBO’s hit vampire show is available for pre-order (it comes out in May). Buy it. Now. Truly.