Find Out Which Of Your Favorite CW Series Have Been Renewed For Next Season!

Tue, February 9, 2010 10:00am EDT by 32 Comments
Courtesy of CW (4)

Courtesy of CW (4)

90210? The Vampire Diaries? Which teen dramas are on The CW’s chopping block?

Hey CW junkies! Most of you can breathe a sight of relief as The CW is reportedly planning to renew many of your favorite guilty pleasures, according to insider info. from Spoiler TV. Gossip Girl, 90210, Supernatural, America’s Next Top Model, The Vampire Diaries and even Smallville (yes, it’ll be going into its 10th season) are all reportedly going to be back next fall. It pains us to report, however, that a few shows are still “on the bubble” so to speak, and their future at the network looks iffy.

Veteran drama One Tree Hill and newcomer Melrose Place are both on thin ice. Melrose Place hasn’t been getting the ratings The CW had hoped for, and One Tree Hill may just be running out of steam after seven seasons. Spoiler TV reports that if One Tree Hill does come back for season eight, it’ll face budget cuts and more characters will go the way of Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton (wherever they’ve disappeared to.)

Another new show The CW is still deciding on is Life Unexpected, which just recently premiered Jan. 18. It’s been doing well, but they’re being careful — they want to know if it can hold viewers after a few weeks. So if you’re a fan of the show, make all your friends watch it too!

Kelly Smith

Posted at 5:58 AM on February 25, 2010

I know there is room for only one more season due to contracts again. PLEASE let OTH have a season 8 that is not forced down to the wire on whether it will come back or not. Let this series have the series finale that seven year fans deserve. Its not too much to ask with the support its gotten over the years.

Othfan

Posted at 3:29 PM on February 24, 2010

I’m french fan, I’m 23 years old and I’m a huge fan of the show One Tree Hill since the beginning !! I love this show because the actors are very talented and I can’t live without Brooke, Julian, Haley, Nathan, Jamie, Clay, Quinn and etc… Please make other seasons ! There is a lots of subjects to explore…

naley0323

Posted at 8:00 AM on February 24, 2010

myy god i love one tree hill i am french so on tuesday morning i get up early for watch the new episode !! one tree hill is all my life i can’t live without that !! please make lot of others seasons !!

John Thomas loves OTH

Posted at 7:56 PM on February 23, 2010

One Tree Hill is the best TV show ever!!!!! I never ever pictured it ending after less than 10 seasons! Jamie hasn’t even gone to high school yet!

Kim

Posted at 5:37 PM on February 23, 2010

Bring back OTH why would the CW even think of taking it off the air it brings in better ratings then the rest of their shows and its in its 7th season. The CW would be stupid to cancel it.

Nicki

Posted at 1:24 AM on February 23, 2010

One Tree Hill is the best show the CW has going for them. I have been hooked from the beginning & I own every season on DVD and have seen every episode more then once! When there is a break in between seasons, I just whip out the good ole DVD’s. Its the only show I worry bout watching and get bummed about if I miss an episode! I would love to see Lucas and Peyton and Sawyer do an appearance. I think tonights episode where Haley’s mom died would have been a great time to have them on bc Lucas is her best friend! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, BRING OTH BACK FOR A SEASON 8 & 9! I mean its better than smallville and that shows fixing on its 10th season!

dana

Posted at 10:08 PM on February 22, 2010

OTH is AMAZING. PLZ GO FOR SEASON #8!!!! maybe if you bring Peyton and Lucas back for a surprise guest for a couple episodes–ratings will jump! Don’t take away OTH!!!

kate

Posted at 12:42 PM on February 22, 2010

loving OTH but damn I miss lucas and peyton… would love to see them back

Melissa

Posted at 10:31 PM on February 19, 2010

OTH deserves a S8

Amanda

Posted at 6:26 PM on February 19, 2010

I love oth it is close to my heart, and i really hope that the cw realizes how brilliant of a show they truly have. :-)

KELLY VUE

Posted at 6:18 PM on February 18, 2010

YEAH!!!! One Tree Hill is like da best show on earth….i say that because i never watch tv series and i’m stuck on this one!!!!

gabe

Posted at 9:49 AM on February 18, 2010

ONE TREE HILL!

Jessica

Posted at 12:43 AM on February 18, 2010

I love One Tree Hill, and i dont want to see it go. But Melrose Place is probably my new favorite!! i cant get enough of it. i could watch 6 hours of melrose place and still be wanting more. I think 90210 and Vampire Diarys should be canceled before Melrose Place. I watched the first 10 min of the first episode of Vampire Diarys and i was already praying for death!! it was horrible!! i cant believe people actually like that garbage!!! PLEASE SAVE MELROSE PLACE!!

Johnathan

Posted at 12:12 AM on February 18, 2010

It has to be One Tree Hill i’ve been watching it since it started back on The WB and just love it, I so believe that The CW should definitely renew the show for another season.

I’m also really enjoying The Vampire Diaries this season and I’m so pleased that it’s coming back for a second season.

Amanda P.

Posted at 12:11 AM on February 18, 2010

ive been watching OTH since Season1 and i swear this show never gives up! the CW refuses to promote it, though this year i would have to say it has been better than ever before.
this show has changed my life time and time again. i feel like it got me through some of the hardest years of my life and it hurts my heart so much to hear that as of yet it has not been picked up for season8…
CW, don’t do this to us, please!!
don’t do it to yourselves, OTH keeps me on your channel. while i love VD too, don’t expect the Vampire craze to last 7years. treat your fans that have been with you before you even had an official name right.
<3 Amanda

Brie

Posted at 12:51 AM on February 18, 2010

Amen!! I agree with EVERYTHING you said COMPLETELY!! :)

Jessica

Posted at 2:27 AM on February 20, 2010

I third it. U put how i feel onto the screen. Good Job. The CW should realize that it will loose A LOT of viewers if OTH doesn’t come back. I never see comercials for OTH and that’s crap because it’s better than all these other shows. OTH and Life Unexspected are the only shows i watch on the CW.

kristina

Posted at 12:11 AM on February 18, 2010

Omg OTH is the best show ever made! It is my favorite show in the whole world nd i love it! Ive watched it from the beginning nd i hav every season on dvd. Keep it!!! I swear if u get rid of it i will cry nd be sooo mad! The show is my life, it is awsome nd can nevr b replaced so if u want people to keep watchin the CW then u will keep OTH! kEEP IT!!!!

kira

Posted at 12:09 AM on February 18, 2010

nooooo, i’ll die if one tree hill doesn’t have a season 8. i’ve watched every single episode since it first aired. it’s like i’ve become a part of their lives :P! KEEP OTH!

Karissa

Posted at 12:06 AM on February 18, 2010

Love OTH, watched it from the start and own all the season DVDs. I especially love the new season, the new characters really add a lot to the show. Please renew!

Kim S

Posted at 4:13 PM on February 17, 2010

I have watching OTH since the beginnig and have loved every season! Honestly I thought without Chad and Hilarie I wouldn’t enjoy this season – but I don’t even notice they aren’t there! KEEP OTH!!!!

aniyy

Posted at 6:23 AM on February 17, 2010

Save One Tree Hill, it has changed soo many people lives and is an amazing show! cancel it and I believe that CW will lose ratings in many other shows as well!

Amanda

Posted at 12:32 AM on February 17, 2010

oh and CW really should stop promoting crap and start promoting the shows that are actually worth watching! One Tree Hill survived almost getting canceled every season, time changes, day changes … having absolutely no promotion .. thanks CW.. OTH is the best damn show! The CW needs to wake up and stand behind it for once!

Amanda

Posted at 12:31 AM on February 17, 2010

ONE TREE HILL! This show has an amazing run and just continues to get better!!! Season 7 has kicked some major bum!! BRING IT BACK FOR SEASON 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katie

Posted at 1:04 PM on February 16, 2010

I think that you should bring Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton back because they will bring ratings back up for one tree hill!! get rid of clay, quinn and alex there pointless!

kirstin

Posted at 1:15 AM on February 16, 2010

I’ve been watching one tree hill from day one so i really hope they dont take it off and if they do i have no reason to watch CW anymore.

Brandy

Posted at 2:31 AM on February 13, 2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE One tree hill, I have watched since it started airing. I think that if u take off the two new Alex’s or put those ppl together that will make allot of ppl happy… And would love to see Peyton and Lucus BACK!!! I love Gossip Girls!!!!! and I really am liking the new 90210. If you take off these shows I really see no need in watching the CW sad to say…