Want to give your guy the perfect gift for Valentine’s Day? We’ve got some original ideas that you can call your own!
Hey BFFS! So it’s getting pretty close to Valentine’s Day, and if you’re like me, you’ve waited till last minute to get your guy the perfect gift. It’s not so much that I’m a procrastinator, but this is my first V-Day with a serious boyfriend, and I honestly had no clue what to get him. So, after brainstorming with my girlfriends about this “situation,” I’ve come up with a few great and affordable ideas as what to get my man. Here are some of the gifts that I’m considering, and that you could think about too:
- Save your expensive shower set. Get him his own! Try Anthony Logistics For Men Grab + Go Travel Kit!
- Remind him that your face is unforgetable! Rid of that huge, ancient cam-corder. There’s no extra baggage with a Flip Cam that he can throw in his pocket and take anywhere to record your memories together.
- Boys are always getting lost. Give him a guide to your heart! And, with a GPS navigation system, you will no longer be nagging him about making the wrong turn on the road.
- A candy kisses vacation! Get away for the weekend with your lover. Renaissance Hotels is offering this partnered package with Dylan’s Candy Bar at participating locations for stays between Feb 11-15. Rooms start at $149 a night at the Denver Marriot.
- Snuggle on the couch for a TV Marathon. Grab a DVD season run-through to share with your sexy someone.
- No more excuses for him to run late on your hot date! Who are we kidding, it’s usually us that have to make the late entrances, but, our guys should always be reminded that they MUST be on time. A watch is a great way to never let him forget! – Lindsey DiMattina