What’s the coolest thing you’ve done to cheer on a friend?
Although the Indianapolis Colts may have lost Super Bowl XLIV to the New Orleans Saints on Feb. 7, it wasn’t because they didn’t have a strong support system. Wide receiver Hank Baskett’s wife, Kendra Wilkinson, and her best friend, Holly Madison, were the Colts’ own personal cheerleaders!
While Kendra, 24, rooted her man front and center in Miami, Holly, 30, hosted a pre-game party at Lavo in Las Vegas Feb. 6. The former Girl Next Door star got herself fully outfitted for the occasion, wearing a #18 Peyton Manning jersey, as well as a Colts hat and striped knee socks.
“Holly was a true cheerleader,” an eyewitness reports to HollywoodLife.com. “She took over a VIP table and was even dancing with pom-poms!”
After carbo-loading on Italian pasta dishes, the blond starlet – who arrived with Playboy Playmate Laura Croft – took to the stage, grabbed a mic and screamed, “Hello Lavo Las Vegas! Welcome to the Holly Bowl!”
Sigh. If only your party had done the trick, Hol. We’re sure Kendra and Hank appreciate all your effort!
Get More Super Bowl party gossip:
- EXCLUSIVE! Kim Kardashian Didn’t Want To Take Attention Away From Reggie Bush On His Big Super Bowl Weekend!
- EXCLUSIVE! Audrina Patridge Fell Out Of Her Super Bowl Party Dress — And Told ‘The Hills’ Cameras To Keep Rolling!
- HollyWho-Knew? Rihanna & Jennifer Lopez Are Total BFFs!
- HollywoodLife.com Goes To The Super Bowl! Get All The Hot Party Details Here!
- EXCLUSIVE! Katie Cassidy Admits: ‘I Don’t Follow Football Or Watch Television!’